My favourite Mandingo Videos

cjayramone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My favorite scenes of Mandingo are

1. Him and three girls in fresh meat 14. The opening scene where they suck his cock on the stars is great.

2. Mandingo vs Mary Jane . Just the way she jerks him off until he cums is amazing.

3. Mandingo vs lyla lei from Mandingo 2. The angle they show in the beginning while she sucks his dick is great.

4. Mandingo vs spring Thomas in my birthday present. My favorite part is when she sucks him while he sits on the couch

5. Mandingo vs spring Thomas and friend. Same as above but with two girls.

cjayramone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My favorite scenes of Mandingo are

1. Him and three girls in fresh meat 14. The opening scene where they suck his cock on the stars is great.

2. Mandingo vs Mary Jane . Just the way she jerks him off until he cums is amazing.

3. Mandingo vs lyla lei from Mandingo 2. The angle they show in the beginning while she sucks his dick is great.

4. Mandingo vs spring Thomas in my birthday present. My favorite part is when she sucks him while he sits on the couch

5. Mandingo vs spring Thomas and friend. Same as above but with two girls.

ronaldos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

mandingo vs simone from Mandingo 4 is up near the top.

doesn't seem to exist anywhere though.

Mandingo vs Lily Thai takes my top vote though.

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Christie Lee is brilliant in this vid. She is one of the few who even manages to grind half decently on Mandingo's cock (after 29 mins). Sadly, although she fucks him like a demon, sucks the cum out of him and swallows the load, she never really takes him absolutely balls deep.

Thanks, Stretch, for the lin k to the Mandingo archive:
Mandingo - Tube Galore

I can see I'll be having to do a lot of homework (LOL) to see who really takes the Mandingo monster full depth, who grinds him totally, and is there anyone who can deepthroat him? When will we see Holly Michaels take on Mandingo...there's a dream worth dreaming about.

Now....back to work!!!

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Christie Lee is brilliant in this vid. She is one of the few who even manages to grind half decently on Mandingo's cock (after 29 mins). Sadly, although she fucks him like a demon, sucks the cum out of him and swallows the load, she never really takes him absolutely balls deep.

Thanks, Stretch, for the lin k to the Mandingo archive:
Mandingo - Tube Galore

I can see I'll be having to do a lot of homework (LOL) to see who really takes the Mandingo monster full depth, who grinds him totally, and is there anyone who can deepthroat him? When will we see Holly Michaels take on Mandingo...there's a dream worth dreaming about.

Now....back to work!!!

Answered my own question! Mandingo gets thoroughly deep-throated by Bobbi Bliss several times (after about 10 mins) in this video...

Bobbi Bliss Deepthroats Mandingo - Spankwire.com

Jroc24

1st Like
Media
Does anyone have the scenes from Mandingo 4 with Simone, Mandingo 2 with Cherish AKA Carmen Hayes, and Mandingo 7 with Giselle?