My favourite nude actress

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Catherine Bell appeared nude? Wow...!

Another vote from me for Salma Hayek. Fabulous. Check her out in Frida, particularly in the scene where her character's body cast comes off.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Catherine Bell appeared nude? Wow...!

Another vote from me for Salma Hayek. Fabulous. Check her out in Frida, particularly in the scene where her character's body cast comes off.

several times actually. she has done better nude scenes than the one i listed. she was even naked in an episode of the old HBO show Dream On, if I'm not mistaken.

As for Frida, Salma Hayek still looks good sporting a unibrow. how many women can claim that dubious honor?

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I now realize I've missed out on a lot of nudity.
But will I try and get into these movies just for the sake of that?
Yeah, I Probably will...

But how many of these actresses have actually shown both breasts and pubes?

There was a time in the 70s, and even the 80s, at least in Europe, where we saw a lot of it. More than was needed for strictly artistical reasons.
I feel there is so much less of it now.

Or is it just that we now, with hindsight, get an impression it was like that back then, just because there was a lot of movies being made; and we now can be selective?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I now realize I've missed out on a lot of nudity.
But will I try and get into these movies just for the sake of that?
Yeah, I Probably will...

But how many of these actresses have actually shown both breasts and pubes?

There was a time in the 70s, and even the 80s, at least in Europe, where we saw a lot of it. More than was needed for strictly artistical reasons.
I feel there is so much less of it now.

Or is it just that we now, with hindsight, get an impression it was like that back then, just because there was a lot of movies being made; and we now can be selective?

Showing of pubic hair seems less taboo in Europe than it does in America. Here, tits are ass are no big deal at all, while genitals are much less commonly seen on-screen, though many of the scenes I listed in my posts do have some of that. Bush for girls is uncommon enough, actually spying vaginal lips or penis is even more rare. Just a cultural thing I would imagine.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's actually JAG star Catherine Bell, celebrity in her own right, who was appearing as a body double for Rossellini.

http://images.celebritymoviearchive.com/members/thumbs/b/bM2489-CatherineBell@DeathBecomesHer.jpg

Though Isabella did appear naked in Blue Velvet:

http://images.celebritymoviearchive.com/members/thumbs/i/IsabellaRossellini_BlueVelvet_HM1.jpg

Thnx for the info. Is there supposed to be a picture of her in your link? When I click on it I only get the banner for the website.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thnx for the info. Is there supposed to be a picture of her in your link? When I click on it I only get the banner for the website.

Yes. and they seemed to work the other day. Maybe the links get shuffled around if they detect traffic being routed there from outside.