My Favourite Orgasm Ever!

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Although I usually prefer getting blowjobs and the oral intimacy of cumming in someone's mouth, I got the most amazing handjob from my wife the other weekend starting out with a nice, extended frenulum massage taking my flaccid penis to full erection before jacking me off to cum against her beautiful breasts. After I'd finished ejaculating, she just kept on tugging at my todger until I was writing in a perfect balance of post-orgasmic agony and ecstasy beneath her. It was by far and away the most enjoyable orgasm I've ever received - I just can't believe it was from a humble handjob! I wrote the whole story replete with photos & videos here:

http://www.myboobsite.com/blog/vix-helping-hand-handjob/

~Reese! :~)

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My best orgasm ever: the first time i ever put my cock through a glory-hole. OMG, I remember it still. I'm not a guy who usually gets off in a BJ. This time I did, and the guy on the other side of the hole took it so deep I don't think he even tasted my jizz.

'Scuse me, I gotta go beat off now. Memories . . . .

Reactions: sideofrys22

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My best orgasm ever: the first time i ever put my cock through a glory-hole.

Meh. The only time I stuck my cock through a glory hole was at this swingers' club. My mate Timmy had just got the most amazing blowjob there and, thinking I might enjoy the same, led me through a maze of dark corridors until we saw a pinhole of light in the distance. My cock erect with expectation, I approached said penis portal and penetrated it, only to be totally ignored by whomever might be on the other side. :~(