My favourite wanking technique - uncut

hungbiguyuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love having my foreskin but when I wank I rarely use it in the conventional jerking technique of sliding it up and over the swollen head of my cock

Do any of the uncut guys here also jerk off like this?

I as have mentioned in previous posts, when I'm really aroused my foreskin moves back along my shaft so that if I'm really aroused there is little foreskin to play with although I can get a little movement up over the ridge of my bellend.

So I usually wank by forcing it further back along the shaft stretching my foreskin back further. I have to say that it feels so much better stretching the nerve endings and if I'm not careful it can bring me orgasm very very quickly.

Just goes to show how important the foreskin is.

Anyone else find this or if you haven't tried it before, have a go and get back to us with your findings. Remember, no head action at all so leave your bellend alone and see how well you get on!

Have fun!!!

hungbiguyuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know its my business how I wank…

I just wanted to know if other guys enjoy this technique!

Most guys I have been with find it intriguing when I ask them to wank me like I have explained so I don't think it is that common!

Anyone else?

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A friend of mine likes the "tugging down on the foreskin" thing too - it alarmed me at first because for other guys I'm familiar with, that would be painful. Certainly does it for him though!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The wanking method depends on the ability of your largest sex organ (the Brain) to think up new ways to excite your shaft. Tugging on the balls, rubbing the area between the balls and anus, and a million other stimulating methods will always bring you pleasure.

In another recent topic, shower heads and water flow played a part in masturbation/wanking pleasue. Always be ready to explore new ways of getting off.

Life is a growing experience and accept the challenge that every day is a new opportunity to learn and also try new things.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I just wanted to know if other guys enjoy this technique!

Most guys I have been with find it intriguing when I ask them to wank me like I have explained so I don't think it is that common!

Anyone else?

I'd love to give it a try. Unfortunately, although I've got plenty of foreskin movement over the helmet, without problems, my foreskin won't pull back any higher up the shaft than right behind the rim. :mad:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
When I am fully aroused, my glans gets too big for my foreskin to cover it, so I basically use this technique, but there are many others i often use too, from "fucking" the mattress to the two hands technique (one hand on the head, one on the base and moving them closer, than back to the original position).

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
It's probably a combination of what your brain can think up and how you are made up physically.

My foreskin is short, and though I can use it in the usual way to wank, I've developed all sorts of methods of stroking or gently "polishing" the head, experiementing with different lubricants. I think if my foreskin had been longer, I wouldnt have found these other forms of stimulation.

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
feels great and was doing it this way years ago. always up for trying something new. i keep my foreskin back most of the time as i like the feel of it that way. nice to have a choice.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My foreskin overhangs my head even when I'm hard. So I use all of it sliding back and forth over my mushroom when I masturbate. Whatever works for you is fine with me... just show me what you prefer when we're together.

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

redlinexxx80

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i do this too, pull the foreskin back until it sits below the rim of the head, the only difference is that i normally wrap a hand around the shaft right under the head and then sortof vibrate the cock holding on to the shaft like this. i concentrate on keeping the hardest possible erection and the vibration of the hand against the rim of the cock head is enough to get me off pretty quickly. Makes for a very good orgasm but for overall wanking sensation i still prefer lubing up and working the cock head or rolling the skin over the head.

Reactions: ottosafado

uncutguy37

Legendary Member
Media
I stroke mine with the skin over the head, I grip it on the head and slide the skin back and fourth over the head, you can usually see my pee slit while I jacking, after a few minutes the head gets wet with pre cum, and the skin slides back and fourth very nice, feels the best to me

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy