Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Attachments

Bgptr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't see any big nipples. I see large areola (the area around the nipple), but not such large nipples. Now I like big nipples - ones that poke out nice and round and stiff and... ooh my!!! Now I'm hard again!!

DPFella

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't see any big nipples. I see large areola (the area around the nipple), but not such large nipples. Now I like big nipples - ones that poke out nice and round and stiff and... ooh my!!! Now I'm hard again!!

Yes!

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hahaha...
omg... sorry! LOL
then my english is so bad. i mean i like that big large areola (the area around nipples)
can i change my headline??

Your english isn't bad. If you want to be technical or picky you would say areola but in common usage most people just say nipple to refer to the whole thing in the english language.

B_BenMestre

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Raciel Castro is so hot!

I think Chad Michael Murray from One Tree Hill has nice nipples too!

2004-11-18-chad_michael_murray_005.jpg

22prorok

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hey fellas. i'm not into large nipples, i'm into precisely the opposite. however, i personally have very large pink "areolas" as we were corrected to say. i don't know how to link up, just check out my profile albums. happy perusing!

Reactions: CUBE

Just wondering if there is any connection between the size of nipple, areola, or associated male breast parts and the stimulation they bring to the owner.

Bunny35

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just wondering if there is any connection between the size of nipple, areola, or associated male breast parts and the stimulation they bring to the owner.

My have got bigger through pumping and lots of nipple play. As they have got bigger they have got more sensitive.