My final whinging topic I promise!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Mr_Cumalot, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    My final "Oh woe is me" topic EVER. That's a big fat coc...I mean promise!

I know I sound like a crazy mofo but you have to understand I use this great place to vent all the stupid thoughts in my head, so that my real life friends, family and more importantly, girlfriend see the normal happy go lucky me. Weird Cumalot can stay on this site!!!

Right so here we go - Today's boring topic - My cock size!!! Woo!

As most of you know by now, I don't think my cock is hung, but people tell me it is, and bla bla, *YAWN* and my girl says its her biggest, and I don't believe her *bla bla*. So up to the modern day...

She often refers to my cock as huge, or makes jokes about bigness down there and so forth. Do ALL girls/boys say these things to their partners regardless of size? Or is she saying it because she means it?

I always use terms like "Big Cock" etc when we do dirty talk, and she may well have got a vibe early days that I don't believe I'm her biggest, so I wonder if she does it to help me believe.

But as I said elsewhere, my only worry is that she would only see me as average. I just want to be big, not have to be her biggest.

So girls/boys - if you have gone out with people you see as only average or small - would you bother talking about their "big dick" and so on and so forth. Is that typical partner bigging up? or can I take it as "she means it" chalk this one off, and thats the end of my whinging on here???

I tested the water by not referring to my penis as big/huge/fat etc for a few days and without prompting she starts using those terms again, but again, maybe as she knows I like it and that is all?

Thanks for your time everyone. I appreciate all the help I've had. I am getting there. Oh and comments on my photos would be awesome!!! :cool::rolleyes:

GOOD NIGHT!

2. D_Joe Munchin

D_Joe Munchin New Member

You're big, take it as she means it.

3. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Oh yeah I forgot part of this. The truth is, even a girl with a monster cock lover - she isn't going to compliment on his dick all the time is she? I mean - once you get past the early doors "Wow" stage and the fun - things level out. You love each other, you have great sex. There is no need to be complimenting the meat pole right?

4. Amber1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I looked at ur pics

Its long enough IMHO...

and its FAT!!! u get bonus points for fatness in my book!!!

Now STOP bloody worrying....

:smile: X

5. Frankg

Frankg Member

good topic. I also feel the same way. I want my girl to think I have the perfect big cock. I don't care about being the biggest. But i also wonder if women say a mans big even if she feels he is typical. Is this a common practice amongst women?

6. thereisalight

thereisalight New Member

People will say things such as "it's so big" and "I've never had one so thick," etc. Even if your girlfriend's opinions aren't verbally shared, you can put your mind at ease -- you're large.

Keep in mind -- you also need to know how to properly use it. If it just lays there and plays dead; well, then who cares what size it is.

7. Amber1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, it is typical...we don't want to hurt your feelings or make you feel

innadequate if it isn't huge....

But that makes us nice doesn't it!!?

I havn't lied to MR.C above however...I gave him an honest answer, if only to stop him worrying and going on!! LOL!!

8. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Surely though if a guy is clearly small or average, an experienced woman would know better than to "butter up" her other half with "Its the biggest I've had!" talk? I've laughed off my girl's claims and she has stuck to it so that plus reactions I've had on here help me believe her!! haha

I think the trouble is many men would see a girl thats lies about an "apparently immaterial" matter such as cock size aren't going to be telling the truth about much.

9. Corius

Corius New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted