My First 3Some Experience

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by facetious8, Apr 17, 2007.

1. facetious8

facetious8 New Member

So the other night, two of my friends (one girl and one guy) and I got together to hang out and have dinner, and the idea of foolin around together came about as a joke. They talked about it more than I did, but I really take it all seriously. After good times and conversation, we all decided to go back to my apartment to have drinks and get buzzed. After many shots, we all started to feel on each other. One thing led to another, and we all went back to my room and got undressed. The girl turned off the lights then got on top of me and started kissin me. Soon after that, she got on the bed and the guy started to eat her out and she wanted to suck me for a little. Then we switched places and I got to eat her out. SHIT!!! that shit was nice and tasty... it's been a long time. Her moaning out really got me goin, and she tasted so good... I now appreciate a girl who's completely shaved as opposed to trimmed to a low lawn. Then, since that got her goin, the guy laid down and she started to blow him. Then came the line... she turned to me and said "okay, i want you to go down on him". I was pretty tipsy and was quite turned on at the idea of the 3 of us really good friends foolin around, so I said what the hell and went down on him. Never before have I sucked a dick, but surprisingly, I was able to take almost all of it (and he wasn't small). I think he liked it because he said to the girl "he's doin just fine so far". Truly, I wanted to finish him; he could have cum anywhere he wanted. She took over after a little while and finished him. The sound of him cumming was so fuckin sexy... those light moans and shit as i sucked on his nipples was almost too much to take. I'm not gonna lie... his penis was so beautiful and perfect... just the right size. Sux tho because one of the first questions from him was "do you have any condoms?" and i didn't. I think if I did, all of us would've gotten fucked, which would've been even hotter. Since it all happened, it's all I can think about. Both of them tasted so good, and both of them are so beautiful... that was one of the hottest experiences I've ever had. I used to look down on the idea of 3some experiences, but now, I wanna do it again, and go even farther. That situation was a bit unexpected, and I wasn't too prepared for it. NOW, I'm ready for their asses... I trimmed, shaved, prepped, and did all kindsa stuff... just in case. Hopefully it'll happen again!

2. starter

starter New Member

Albums:
    wow man i got a total hard on right now, sounds like you had so much fun.
    Hope it happens to you next time then you could post it. :p
    dam your lucky!!!

3. Oncamale28

Oncamale28 New Member

Albums:
    mmmmmmmm that really sounds like u had a fun time, hope u can repeat it again, wish i were there 2....

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Oh the innocence... so much fun though I bet, good story... good luck next time.

5. snowflake

snowflake New Member

My question: Why didn't you suggest the he go down on you while she was finishing him off. You never said if you had an orgasm. That was not fair of him to not do you. Who had the bigger penis, you or him? He didn't even stroke your cock? Unfair I think.

6. D_Lee_Iacuckold

D_Lee_Iacuckold New Member

i was about say. did u get anything out of it? if its a threesome you need to be gettng your own share. did u bust your nut? oo im mad if u didnt get any. cause seriously, its give and take. really really not fair.

7. facetious8

facetious8 New Member

Haha, yes, I did have my moment. He didn't go down on me, but she did. For the experience and the naughtiness of it all, I would've liked to fuck both of them and get fucked by both of them. Surprisingly, him and I are about the same size. He's nice and smooth and perfectly shaped like mine too. Honestly, I couldn't help but think how good that shit felt... he has a model penis. My trip was that I took almost all of it, and I've NEVER done shit like that... EVER. And as for her, her spot tasted REALLY good... I was really gettin into it. Both of them are amazing people... with amazing bodies... with amazing assets. Since then, I can't think about anything else but that... I got mine, but it has me so fired up it's not even funny. I actually have held out on any self-gratification since that night in case some other shit does go down. Never before have I made it a week without cumming, so when I do, it's gonna be some movie-type shit, haha! I'm glad you all enjoyed the details... guess it coulda been more, but it was hot for me, and I'm STILL enjoying it....

8. bmw335

bmw335 New Member

Albums:
    Facetious, how was the guy with you afterwards and days later? Was he just as friendly or acting awkward? Did he indicate that it was something he'd like to do again? Did he touch your cock or your ass?

9. facetious8

facetious8 New Member

We are cool, just like before... no awkwardness. Things will be just the same... when we drink, we'll be all over each other, haha. We play around like that sometimes, but a part 2 isn't out of the question. No, he didn't touch me there... the only reason me goin down on him happened was because the girl wanted it... why, I don't know, but she wanted me to go down on him. He seemed okay with it, and she really wanted it, and I liked what I saw, so I said fuck it and did it. I was into her sweets, and I really didn't want him messin with me at that point... guess I wasn't in that mood... but if he did, I can't say I wouldn't push him away... not after all that. :)

10. Talmidge

Talmidge Active Member

Albums:
    i know this girl who got eiffel towered last wkend by two guys i know

11. facetious8

facetious8 New Member

What is getting eiffel towered??

12. mrbungle

mrbungle New Member

Albums:
    hahaha - must know more about this

Draft saved Draft deleted