My first actual large penis related problem.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_805eightinch, Sep 22, 2010.

1. B_805eightinch

B_805eightinch New Member

Albums:
    So my and my new girlfriend are in the process of try to have sex for our first time together, and sure enough, no matter what i did i couldnt squeeze myself in without her being in pain.shes very petite and i am 6'5. my measurements are 8X6, ah the downfalls of a large penis. any similar stories?:confused:

2. glowfish

glowfish New Member

Plenty of foreplay + lube takes care of this 99.9% of the time

3. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    She might benefit from playing with vibrators starting a few days before she has sex with you. She could be similar to me. I get tighter when we're apart. We started out long distance for the first year that we were dating and he still goes on a lot of business trips, so we have a lot of experience with what happens when he goes away and comes back again. One time when we were long distance and we hadn't seen each other for at least a month when we reunited, I couldn't have sex with him for very long at all, I seem to remember apologizing to him after only about 10 minutes of intercourse, which made for a lame, "I missed you!" but it really just hurt too much to go on. Most of the time, I'm lazy about masturbating. I use my hand and I only touch my clitoris instead of using a rabbit or a vibrator, which is what I think I had done during that time when we were apart from one another. I didn't use any of my penetration toys. Maybe we could have used more foreplay that day and that would have helped, but the lesson I learned was that penetration toys really help me stretch out before he comes home. I know very well now that if I don't use any penetration toys and he's been gone a week or two, I will be very sore the first time we have sex together when we reunite.

Buy her a really fun rabbit and encourage her to use it. It works for me, so it might work for her.

4. glowfish

glowfish New Member

That's actually great food for thought, thanks for the post petite.

5. D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle Account Disabled

Ive had the pleasure of petite women who were super tight.

But I found that a good 30-60 minutes of intense oral leading to a few orgasms always opens them up enough for me.

And she'll love your big cock even more knowing she's going to get a good pussy eating everytime.

6. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    Jeff47 is right on....That was always a problem we me in High school and college. One of the upsides was that girls talk. After they found out that I had a big dick the pussy was endless....

7. actioncfc

actioncfc Active Member

Albums:
    Besides what has already been said, put it in her soft. This has helped a few times. Just go very slow and listen to her.

8. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Oh, yes, I've done this, too! I can't believe I forgot to mention it! I've sucked his cock until he's come once already so that the second time, he won't be so hard and he fits inside me much more easily. I really enjoy sucking cock, so all around this worked wonders for solving the size discrepancy problem.

9. jojo7

jojo7 Member

Albums:
    We are the same thickness and I have a petite (5'2", 105 pound) gf. During foreplay I'll usually bring her to orgasm or close to it so she is very wet. Then I'll stick the 1st inch or 2 in and slide back and forth until everything is slick and it's not crazy tight. I'll do that inch by inch with a few slow, short strokes each inch to get her used to it. She has to be really wet and into it or there's just too much tightness/friction for her to enjoy it.

You might right into the bottoming out issue (though she might enjoy that you never know). I don't have the issue luckily as i know my gf would not like that. I'm just long enough to fill all of her up without bludgeoning anything. You can cross that bridge once you are able to get it in in the first place!

10. sillvert

sillvert Member

My wife of 24 years is petite also, 5'2" and 100# on a good day. I am 9X6 and we have learned through all of our years, that forplay, good lube and I let her control the depth and speed. You need to take it inch by inch. I bottom out in her, and I still have 2-3" left. It is not a race to the bottom, it is a journey. Feel your way in. She will love you even more for your size, and will have the smile to prove it.

11. sounder1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    All men should have this problem of being too big...

12. D_Mortimer Muttongun

D_Mortimer Muttongun Account Disabled

I've run into this several times. I hate feeling like a monster. All of thesuggestions are good ones. It seems to me that if either one of you cums before actual penetration, it helps. The last gf I had, we did that every time. Either, id go down and make her cum so she'd be all the way ready. Or she'd go down on my so I wouldn't be quite so massive on the 2nd & 3rd times.

13. hungphat

hungphat Member

Albums:
    Awesome line.

14. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Another example, for those who seem to think otherwise, that 6" of girth is certainly more than ideal, if not too much for some women.

At a bit less girth, I have had a couple of women tell me that they wished I was a little thinner since they complained of soreness after sex. Of course, other women will have no trouble with it whatsoever.

Draft saved Draft deleted