Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So last night I took my first big cock and it was fucking incredible. I had never felt something so deep inside me before. I'm more surprised that I even took all of him. I hadn't done any anal play in about 4 months. And never before that point. I just had happened to message him not thinking it would go anywhere. He was my first and still my only hook up but I could barely take half of him. I LOVED SUCKING HIS DICK THO. He can only cum from sex so we decided to just keep in touch. Fast forward to yesterday and I was promising that I could take him all and he could fuck me silly not knowing if I could even handle half of him again. So I decided to get really high and tipsy. I walked in to him naked on the bed and immediately went to deepthroat that big cock. Something about big balls resting on my chin makes me shoot pre cum mmm After we switched to 69 and he fucked my throat for what seemed like forever. I pushed him off and assumed the position. Face down, ass up arms stretched out. Then he entered my hole and it felt massive. The girth was incredible. He had me moaning and screaming the whole time. I'd never fully taken anything his size or even had the audacity to throw my ass back on it. The weed and alcohol had relaxed me enough to take every inch plus some. I started to tell him to fuck me harder and deeper. I told him I wanted every inch. That I needed him to fill me up. I was lost in ecstasy. Then he started to moan louder and fuck me harder. My ass clapping and jiggling from the long hard strokes. I felt him getting harder and bigger. I couldn't believe it lol. After a couple more strokes he pulled out and blew a huge load all over my ass and back.

Sorry for any punctuation and grammatical errors. :p

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
D

deleted994557

So last night I took my first big cock and it was fucking incredible. I had never felt something so deep inside me before. I'm more surprised that I even took all of him. I hadn't done any anal play in about 4 months. And never before that point. I just had happened to message him not thinking it would go anywhere. He was my first and still my only hook up but I could barely take half of him. I LOVED SUCKING HIS DICK THO. He can only cum from sex so we decided to just keep in touch. Fast forward to yesterday and I was promising that I could take him all and he could fuck me silly not knowing if I could even handle half of him again. So I decided to get really high and tipsy. I walked in to him naked on the bed and immediately went to deepthroat that big cock. Something about big balls resting on my chin makes me shoot pre cum mmm After we switched to 69 and he fucked my throat for what seemed like forever. I pushed him off and assumed the position. Face down, ass up arms stretched out. Then he entered my hole and it felt massive. The girth was incredible. He had me moaning and screaming the whole time. I'd never fully taken anything his size or even had the audacity to throw my ass back on it. The weed and alcohol had relaxed me enough to take every inch plus some. I started to tell him to fuck me harder and deeper. I told him I wanted every inch. That I needed him to fill me up. I was lost in ecstasy. Then he started to moan louder and fuck me harder. My ass clapping and jiggling from the long hard strokes. I felt him getting harder and bigger. I couldn't believe it lol. After a couple more strokes he pulled out and blew a huge load all over my ass and back.

Dayum!!

Chungster

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Congrats! ;)

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hot story........glad you enjoyed yourself!! Did you have an orgasm--just asking? how was that?

And yes...you will be back for more.......just the way it is......give it a couple days or a week or two.....and you won't be able to stop thinking about sucking his cock again and feeling him inside of you.......I love that feeling and hunger.....

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Invite him over now ;)

I haven't responded yet lol. I feel like I will get addicted. I've always felt like I was bi especially for guys with huge cocks. I will probably be riding it this weekend though.

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't responded yet lol. I feel like I will get addicted. I've always felt like I was bi especially for guys with huge cocks. I will probably be riding it this weekend though.
Hope to hear all about it!

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hot story........glad you enjoyed yourself!! Did you have an orgasm--just asking? how was that?

And yes...you will be back for more.......just the way it is......give it a couple days or a week or two.....and you won't be able to stop thinking about sucking his cock again and feeling him inside of you.......I love that feeling and hunger.....

You are literally reading my mind. Getting his dick wet with sloppy deepthroating. At that point lust honestly just takes over me and he knows I'm his now. Getting face fucked, his big dick smacking my face and tongue, then his hands push my head back down onto his pole. I keep thinking about all of him deep inside me. How I couldnt believe every inch was really in me then

Hot story got me hard reading it...

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You are literally reading my mind. Getting his dick wet with sloppy deepthroating. At that point lust honestly just takes over me and he knows I'm his now. Getting face fucked, his big dick smacking my face and tongue, then his hands push my head back down onto his pole. I keep thinking about all of him deep inside me. How I couldnt believe every inch was really in me then
Hey my friend.....I know exactly how you feel......once you have felt and tasted dick...it's really hard to not go back for more.....

enjoy your self and be safe......

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

You guys should compare your two huge cocks and take a pic together for us man! I know how you feel man, my first cock was huge as well and I think he's ruined me lol now I seek out huge cocks