My first BIG gay experience......

D_AlfredLordTinyone

Account Disabled
Media
Straight ,athletic, stylish 21yo in London wanting a first gay experience with a hung guy around the same age.

Italian/English hung athletic build, straight but want to know what is feels like to Touch another guys muscular body and rub hard big cocks together and....:wink:

All I want for Christmas... Is to loose my gay virginity with one of these mighty cocks, girls just don't do it for me at the moment want to try something new and BIG lol.

Check out my profile and hit me up, hung dudes :)

All advice / storys / appreciated.

I have never used toys or anything gay but have always been curious , LPSG is my guilty pleasure and the only time I bring out my gay side. I have had many sexual relationships with girls and as straight as they come but would like to experience large cock to put my mine as rest. I may hate it but I just don't know? And I am only attracted to BIG FAT penis and muscles guys straight acting.

London uk, hit me up if u think ur hung and hot enough ;)

D

deleted300444

I used to live in London a few years back.

Anyway, nice thick pole you have dude.

Not here to give advice, I just bet you will find what you want real soon. Goodluck and Cheers.

jusright

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
nice dick ...I'm sure u'll get what u want soon just don't pressure yrself. i think guys starting out always want their idea of perfection, just dont let it stop u from having a good time cos yr waiting for a 6"2' muscle freak with a 10x7 dick. All put together will be rare. :)

hunkydory

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So the original post was a couple of months ago - I want to know if you have lost your virginity by now - and what it was like. If you haven't you're definitely doing something wrong, you are very hot and should have lost it a couple times by now.

nailbender

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was like you at one time, took me a long time to finally try sex with a guy and was hoping I would hate it. NOT!!!! Loved it and have been having fun with guys and girls ever since. The best of both worlds.