My first bikini wax

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i got my first bikini wax yesterday. i have a few questions to ask and quite a story to tell...
first of all, OMFG did that shit hurt!!! :eek:

i went the original Ziba beauty salon (who have famous celeb clients like madonna and gwen stefani) and they specialize in threading and waxing. i decided to take this place up since a lot of my friends recommended that i give them a try.

i have never felt so much pain in my life! maybe i am a wuss and i can't handle the pain like some people :confused: i have done waxing at salons before, but never a bikini wax. little did i know it would be such a big deal when i was under the impression it'd be a piece of cake.

the entire time i was clenching the table for dear life while the beautician tried to distract me. instead, i was yelping so loud for five minutes straight my friend even heard me from the waiting room. now, 12 hours afterwards, i am still sooo sensitive. the most sensitive part of where i was waxed is definitely the mons, where most of the pubes are concentrated.

is the sensitivity supposed to be a normal thing? i also have teeny red bumps everywhere too and i'm starting to wonder if it's an allergic reaction? :confused:

whatever happens to my poor little vagina, i will never understand how i was convinced to pay a petite little indian woman fifty bucks to rip out my pubic hair and top layer of skin. i'll just stick to trimming from now on.

Hanes2008

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At least you had enough metaphorical balls to go through with it! Sensitivity should be normal for a day or two. The teeny red bumps could just be your skins reaction to violent hair ripping but if it doesn't subsidize over night or the next day then go see a doctor.

bigdik09

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't think the red bumps are anything to worry about they are probably ingrown hairs. lots of people get redbumps from ingrown nhairs if they shave against the direction the pubic hair grows The red bumps will probably go away in a few days.
I hope it gets better

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i got my first bikini wax yesterday. i have a few questions to ask and quite a story to tell...

i went the original Ziba beauty salon (who have famous celeb clients like madonna and gwen stefani) and they specialize in threading and waxing. i decided to take this place up since a lot of my friends recommended that i give them a try.

i have never felt so much pain in my life! maybe i am a wuss and i can't handle the pain like some people :confused: i have done waxing at salons before, but never a bikini wax. little did i know it would be such a big deal when i was under the impression it'd be a piece of cake.

the entire time i was clenching the table for dear life while the beautician tried to distract me. instead, i was yelping so loud for five minutes straight my friend even heard me from the waiting room. now, 12 hours afterwards, i am still sooo sensitive. the most sensitive part of where i was waxed is definitely the mons, where most of the pubes are concentrated.

is the sensitivity supposed to be a normal thing? i also have teeny red bumps everywhere too and i'm starting to wonder if it's an allergic reaction? :confused:

whatever happens to my poor little vagina, i will never understand how i was convinced to pay a petite little indian woman fifty bucks to rip out my pubic hair and top layer of skin. i'll just stick to trimming from now on.

congrats on getting it done firstly!! very brave!!! :eek:

my best friend's a beautician and she waxes me... and yes im a guy.. getting brazillians... anyways.. it is normal to be sensitive.. it canes for a couple of days and the red spots will go away as the skin calms down... sometimes a nice moisturisur cream can help take the burning sensation away... stay away from hot hot showers!!

it looks nice, and feels even better and you will get used to it if you want to stick with it!! good luck! :wink:

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
From your experience it doesn't sound like you will be attempting it again, but it does hurt less the more you do it. For me it no longer feels like it works. I mean to say it doesn't hurt enough to feel like it is actually pulling hairs out. It does leave me more sensitive, but that is enjoyable when getting my pussy licked brings me to more intense orgasms.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
congrats on getting it done firstly!! very brave!!! :eek:

my best friend's a beautician and she waxes me... and yes im a guy.. getting brazillians... anyways.. it is normal to be sensitive.. it canes for a couple of days and the red spots will go away as the skin calms down... sometimes a nice moisturisur cream can help take the burning sensation away... stay away from hot hot showers!!

it looks nice, and feels even better and you will get used to it if you want to stick with it!! good luck! :wink:

what effect does a hot shower have over the waxing? i heard that a warm to hot shower was what you're supposed to do to clean off afterwards :confused:

It hurts me even more knowing your bush is gone, Stacy.

i knowww, i am sad my bush is gone too! the beautician was supposed to leave some hair, but for some reason she ended up giving me a full bikini wax :frown:

From your experience it doesn't sound like you will be attempting it again, but it does hurt less the more you do it. For me it no longer feels like it works. I mean to say it doesn't hurt enough to feel like it is actually pulling hairs out. It does leave me more sensitive, but that is enjoyable when getting my pussy licked brings me to more intense orgasms.

you know, everyone tells me the same thing about how it hurts less and less the more you get waxed. is it kind of the way your eyebrows become used to tweezing after a period of time?

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've only done mine twice but cannot say it hurt any less the 2nd time! :frown:

That said, once it was done and had stopped throbbing :eek: I didn't experience any sensitivity at all.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Bikini wax is nothing. Try the Brazilian next time.

The red bumps will go away in 2-3 days. I get that when I wax myself. The turn into pimples too, so I just take a loofa sponge to them..

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh she didn't get a brazilian? ehehe well.. the pain of each session lessens and lessens until you can hardly even notice. The first time is by far the worst, from what I've been told.

Airport Strip

Just Browsing
Media
I never understood this stupid trend, specifically the brazilian wax, it used to be a form of shaming and now people pay others to do it to them. Oh well, I guess it just shows how retarded and lazy some people truly are. For all that pride themselves on being free from the yoke of men guess again, you are only complying to their (low) standards of what it means to be a woman.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
was the wax too hot?
did she powder you first?

put a cold cloth on it. cold tea is goo. sounds odd but is soothing & fights infection.

rule #1, don't get waxed when you're due on your period!
it'll hurt twice as much.
and pop a paracetamol before you go.

some people just have very sensitive skin. waxing ain't for them.
or for the very old, diabetics, etc.

go buy teabags!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never understood this stupid trend, specifically the brazilian wax, it used to be a form of shaming and now people pay others to do it to them. Oh well, I guess it just shows how retarded and lazy some people truly are. For all that pride themselves on being free from the yoke of men guess again, you are only complying to their (low) standards of what it means to be a woman.
:rolleyes:

lots of women like it because:
it leaves bare skin around the vag & clit, which feels nice when touched.
it removes fur that can be a clotty mess during periods. {gross but true if you don't like tampons}
it leaves enough fur in front to stop them feeling like they look like little kids in that area.

but feel free to get irate and rude about what another adult chooses to do with their own pubes.

and before you start, i'm sporting full bush. but mostly because my periods stopped.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

First and foremost, congrats on doing it. Two, don't sweat the red bumps- that's just mild skin irritation after having hair follicles forcibly yanked out. They'll subside, just keep using a moisturizer like beofre.

what effect does a hot shower have over the waxing? i heard that a warm to hot shower was what you're supposed to do to clean off afterwards :confused:

i knowww, i am sad my bush is gone too! the beautician was supposed to leave some hair, but for some reason she ended up giving me a full bikini wax :frown:
Aw, don't sweat it there, Stace, only temporary. 'Sides, it'll give you a chance to maybe include a bare clam pic in your gallery. or are you going to let only Mr hardcock have viewing rights? Either rate, I'd love to see your bare clam since most of your pics have you sporting some fur, so consider that.

*cries that random internet strangers don't like the inside of panties they'll never get within 1000 miles of*

*sobs*
Christ! Only you would tease about having a full bush, then not prove it with a pic. Leave to it our imaginations, huh? Well, since there hasn't been a pic of you in ages, tough assignment.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Christ! Only you would tease about having a full bush, then not prove it with a pic. Leave to it our imaginations, huh? Well, since there hasn't been a pic of you in ages, tough assignment.
cripes...when did i post poon...?
i think i posted a pic when i waxed it into a little heart.
long, long time ago.