Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i knowww, i am sad my bush is gone too! the beautician was supposed to leave some hair, but for some reason she ended up giving me a full bikini wax :frown:

hey - why not just shave it down to whatever you want? It's more high maintenance but I've shaved my balls for almost 10 years (once a week at least) because my wife likes to lick my nuts and hates pubic hair....

PS - for your subtle vagina, I'd suggest the "Landing Strip" OR the "Hitler Mustache" - just sayin':cool:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
alright, i posted this thread about 2 weeks ago and i seriously think something is still wrong with my bikini wax. the redness and irritation died down about 3 days after the wax was done. small patches of my hair are beginning to grow back, but i still have tons of ingrown hairs and bumps all over the mound. it's grosssss! if i run my fingers up and down the mound i can feel how uneven it is. it's neither all smooth nor all hairy. i can't even take a loofah to my poor pussy because it's too sensitive to touch the surface. what bothers me the most is that some of the bumps are red while a few are white... almost like whiteheads but not as gross. i'm confused. any ideas what it might be?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alright, i posted this thread about 2 weeks ago and i seriously think something is still wrong with my bikini wax. the redness and irritation died down about 3 days after the wax was done. small patches of my hair are beginning to grow back, but i still have tons of ingrown hairs and bumps all over the mound. it's grosssss! if i run my fingers up and down the mound i can feel how uneven it is. it's neither all smooth nor all hairy. i can't even take a loofah to my poor pussy because it's too sensitive to touch the surface. what bothers me the most is that some of the bumps are red while a few are white... almost like whiteheads but not as gross. i'm confused. any ideas what it might be?
ingrown hairs sometimes get a little infected.
the best thing is exfoliation, but if you're too sore you can try a treatment. 'ingrow go', or something like it.
use a gentle antiseptic to try to reduce infection...or, again, cold tea!
it WILL go away in time.

some people just don't get on well with waxing.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
loofah ya bits???

i've been waxing for years without any problems, still i would have to sprout a third arm from my cooter to even think about taking a loofah to my nether region. *shudder*

exfoliating is good pretty wax, just scrub ya bush with a body brush.

after waxing - cooter balm. easy to mix up
2 cups chamomile tea.
1 tsp vodka
5 drops of lavender oil
5 drops eucalyptus oil
5 drops grapefruit oil
5 drops peppermint oil

mix in a small bottle, set aside for a couple of days.
shake before using.
apply like astringent.

all of the herbs/oils have mild antiseptic qualities.
the chamomile is soothing to skin.
ya bits will smell awesome.

ml

firefly lube is great for post wax vulva care.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been meaning to post in this thread and kept forgetting, perhaps because the memory is to painful. All I have to say is: "Girl you is crazy! That shit hurts!!!"

I had a horrific reaction to a Brazilian wax during the fall of 2006 when I was still living in NJ. Not only did the technician take a layer of skin off with the wax. I was allergic to the post wax soothing creme and she didn't believe me and applied more! :eek::mad: My poor pussy was sore for days. Thank God for Neosporin with pain relief or I may never have lived to tell the story. :irked: :redface:

The red areas are where I lost a layer of skin as well as pubic hair.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not only did the technician take a layer of skin off with the wax.
didn't powder properly first?

me? i love a good vagwax!
my sis used to own a salon and i knew she was qualified because i used to go in & play model for her college course. lol.
but not all of them are qualified.
sis had her certificates up on the walls. reassuring.
and i know for a fact that she's turned people away when she thought their skin type couldn't take it.

there's a lot of bad practice.
reusing wax.
bad hygene.
no safety checks.
poor technique.
cheap products.

you have to research. not just the salon but the individual and the products. a patch test if you have allergies.

Last edited:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I have been meaning to post in this thread and kept forgetting, perhaps because the memory is to painful. All I have to say is: "Girl you is crazy! That shit hurts!!!"

I had a horrific reaction to a Brazilian wax during the fall of 2006 when I was still living in NJ. Not only did the technician take a layer of skin off with the wax. I was allergic to the post wax soothing creme and she didn't believe me and applied more! :eek::mad: My poor pussy was sore for days. Thank God for Neosporin with pain relief or I may never have lived to tell the story. :irked: :redface:

The red areas are where I lost a layer of skin as well as pubic hair.

yeah you're right! i was totally nuts for getting a bikini wax. i seriously think the beautician messed up on my wax too. maybe i was being a baby, but what happened to you sounded almost like the same thing that happened to me except it wasn't as bad. i felt like she ripped off the top layer of my skin because afterwards it was sooo sensitive to the touch.

didn't powder properly first?

me? i love a good vagwax!
my sis used to own a salon and i knew she was qualified because i used to go in & play model for her college course. lol.
but not all of them are qualified.
sis had her certificates up on the walls. reassuring.
and i know for a fact that she's turned people away when she thought their skin type couldn't take it.

there's a lot of bad practice.
reusing wax.
bad hygene.
no safety checks.
poor technique.
cheap products.

you have to research. not just the salon but the individual and the products. a patch test if you have allergies.

the salon i went to get my wax done specializes in threading and waxing, which is why i went to them. they're called ziba beauty and everyone i know who has been there swears by it (they have celebrity clients too). i guess maybe i should've picked a different place cause it definitely wasn't for me.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the salon i went to get my wax done specializes in threading and waxing, which is why i went to them. they're called ziba beauty and everyone i know who has been there swears by it (they have celebrity clients too). i guess maybe i should've picked a different place cause it definitely wasn't for me.
PLEASE complain!
the owners have no idea when things go wrong unless people do.
it could be a great salon with ten great waxers and one who is crap.
or it could just be that your skin reacts badly.
but they need to look into it.