My First Bulge

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So today I'm meeting a special someone, I put on my 'Lucky Pants' some Budweiser ones my mum gave me because they don't fit her fiance...

What do you guys think? Would it impress a girl or would she think it was weird or what? I usually wear boxers and loose jeans so I don't have a bulge and just so its more comfortable...It feels a bit tight/uncomfortable too...is that okay? I mean I don't want it to damage my penis lol. Here are some pics:

Attachments

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Excellent view. At my age I have determined that when I drink it is much easier and also quicker to get it out to urinate if I freeball. I am an avid freeballer. The Bud briefs look hot on you and I suspect that you may want to use them during your foreplay, but be certain that when you gotta go, the side penis opening is a hazard. Especially if you have consumed one too many Buds!!!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the viewer will be too fixated on the bulge to give any thought to whether or not Budweiser makes weird jocks, Wonderboy. BTW, you feel free to drop your pants and photograph your sexy self for us to admire any time you like. Woof!

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks guys. She enjoyed them and said it was sexy on me but only because there was a big bulge and other guys wouldn't have one hehe...But they did get really uncomfy when I got excited and the bulging was ridiculous but they were good novelty pants (they say 'Lucky Pants' on them).

Don't know if I'll wear them too often since they're a bit uncomfortable but maybe I could get used to it. I did a little Deuce Bigolo dance too that went down well :grin:

D

deleted20132

Mate, you said they were uncomfortable, i see you pointed your man downwards- try pointing him upwards and to one side - that would feel much better!