My First Cockring!

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't own it yet but this is it, mainly for a laugh but just curious as to what you guys think and what I or my ladyfriend can expect from it?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?cat=43&id=1761

Is that the best type? I think the glow in the dark aspect could be fun. I'm wary of non-adjustable ones in case they don't fit or get stuck as I think I read here.

Anyway people, what do you think? I don't have erection problems btw, this is just to spice things up and see what its like.

Tonko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have cock rings and do use them on occasions. If it’s you first one an adjustable one would be a good chose and if glow in the dark one tickles your fancy then get it.
I enjoy using them because I can hold my erection for longer and prolong myself from Cumming. They can become uncomfortable and sometimes painful if worn for real long times but if used correctly the benefits are rewarding.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My advice regarding buying cockrings is too always think big (at least until you know how your cock responds to it, especially if you are getting "true" ring). It can be very arousing to have a cockring on, but it also can be very embarassing if you need to seek medical attention for a ring that is too small.