My first complement?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_ntelost, Feb 10, 2007.

1. D_ntelost

D_ntelost New Member

I have never considered myself large by any stretch of the imagination, but last night I got such a sexual ego boost it's not even funny...I was hooking up with a girl after a party and eventually one thing led to another. I knew this girl had been with a bunch of guys but I also knew she had a really tight body and I was really eager to throw her around a bit:tongue:. After quite a bit of making out we finally got to business. She took me fine but after about 20 minutes of really deep fucking she just started whispering inbetween gasps "mmm you're huge".

Now the first time she said this, I stopped. Was she serious? I was shocked to hear that...I just replied "hah really?" She goes, "Oh don't act like you don't know it" WOW I was floored, and to be perfectly honest became harder than I've ever been. I thanked her for the complement and proceeded to continue with her for another 2 hours...I was trying to gauge if she was serious or just trying to tell me something I wanted to hear...

After she came 5 times and then begged me to let her finish me off with her mouth I was fucking convinced. It was one of the hottest moments ever - I'm sure you guys hear things like that more than I do, but most of you are admirably larger than myself...so I hope you can appreciate the joy I had from that moment!

2. buddy629

buddy629 Member

Albums:
    Your a hot guy....you should be confident about your body and your equipment. From the looks of it, it's great... (looks a lot like mine too;) Learn to take a compliment once in awhile, you deserve it. {don't let it go to your head though, let it boost your confidence, not your ego...arrogant men are very unattractive....just a little helpful advice}

.....and if you ever want to explore your 10%, my phone # is....

3. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

Well it certainly does look like the right tool for the job!

4. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

I know what you mean... I get more turned on when a woman is telling me "you're big..." I also go wild when whispered or moaned or screamed " fuck me..." or " I want you..." (just say the word!) Something about the verbal along with the physical drives me right up to the edge...

5. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    "fuck me"...he whispered softly into your ear

6. monsternmypant

monsternmypant New Member

I get a boost from gaping eyes and hands trembling as they reach for my cock. The best words to be spoken have been "I'm not sure I can take it all, but I'm willing to die trying"

-D

7. Gisella

Gold Member

:tongue:

Yeh here you go! Congratulations!

I never met a 7" and for sure would find big too.:wink:

8. ruffboy

Gold Member

rock-n-roll pfunk! and i feel your pain (and elation as it were), being only 6.5x5.5 yeah whatever i'm at the higher end of average but we decent sized guys do get the occassional compliments here and there and by jove, those ladies are to be treasured as a rare jewell of beauty! awesome story, thanks for relating it. and like buddy said, got a great body to go with that picture perfect cock, so take the compliment and let that crash one more section of that wall dow, you've got the equipment (and the stamina too, impressive ;-) )

9. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

They never get old in my opinion! Awesome Pfunk...right on!

...OB

Draft saved Draft deleted