My first cougar encounter

D_Naiadin420

Just Browsing
Media
So tomorrow i am supposed to meet up for the second time with a 40-something cougar I met online. She responded to a personal ad I placed online of myself and my cock, and we met last monday for drinks and had a really good time. Turns out we really have some early chemistry. We kind of figured this since we had shared a few emails and got a gist for each other's personalities.

So we pretty much exchange one email every other day or so, and we have been talking really dirty about fulfilling our fantasies together, threesomes and what-not. Its surprising to have met a woman who wants to get right down to business. It is a huge turn-on for me to have a mature woman who knows what she wants. It is a huge turn-on for her, who is also new to hooking up with a young guy.

Anybody have this experience before? Hooking up with a cougar? Please share details of age gap, explain chemistry, details.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 22 and am currently fucking a 39 year old I met of craigslist. First time we met up was a meet and greet and we ended up making out. Last two times we've met, been a lot of fucking. Sexual chemisty is off the charts. She is a total submissive so it allows me to explore my dominant side which is something I've wanted to do. All she wants is sex so far but we will probably expand upon the relationship by going out, dinner, seeing movies, etc. Only negative is she doesn't seem to want to be monagamous and she is only maybe a 6/10 attractiveness wise. But I can deal this for now.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We fucked at her place.

In terms of advice, it's hard to say since I'm not toally familiar with your situation. I assume since you already had the first date, the second time you guys meet both of you will be expecting sex. The second time I met my "cougar", I just met her at her place. You obviously have that initial "get to know you period" where you make the girl feel comfortable and then you take it to the bedroom.

If you're going on an actual date for your second meet up, I dunno really what to say. I'd need more info.

MagnumBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was your age (actually 23), I met an extremely beautiful, latina cougar. It was a little bit of a different situation because she lived in my building. I had just graduated from college and just moved into a 2 bedroom / 2 bath condo in San Diego with my best friend from college. She actually approached me first. She talked to me in the parking garage and we chatted a bit and she said she needed some help hooking up her new stereo she bought from Best Buy. :smile: I was naive enough to think that's all she wanted. Obviously, it was a bit more.

I initially thought she was about 35 years old, but was surprised to learn she was 46. My friends thought she was 35 or younger too and we were equally shocked when I found out after the second encounter how old she actually was.

We hooked up for about one year. We both enjoyed many of the same things - wine, old movies, and sex. She was simple and I liked that. But things got weird after a while. It was especially weird when I found out towards the end of the relationship that I looked something like her ex-husband when he was my age, but I, of course, was the better man because I treated her well and, well, was better equipped below the belt. In short, she was reliving an old marriage the way she thought it should have been - pretty weird!

All I can say is that if you have the opportunity to try a cougar out, do it! You'll learn a lot about yourself and it will be fun. But don't be naive enough to think it will turn into something more - you don't want it to anyway.

Good luck!

P.S. If anyone lives in So Cal, try out the Quiet Woman bar in Newport Beach, CA. It's THE place to go to find Cougars.

MagnumBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
any advice for the date? where did you guys fuck? her place or yours? or neither?

Go anyplace with a full bar and a good wine menu. You'll likely find she's happy there when presented with a variety of choices. Live music always does the trick too if you can find it.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Well, I turned 26 last week and I'm currently fucking a woman who says that she is 30...is that a cougar relationship? What is the definition of a cougar?

I have had some semi-random sexual encounters with women that I have met at hotels while traveling on business over the past few years. Some of them have probably been in the 40 range and some have definitely, obviously been married. None of these have been relationships by any means but the sex was hot.

If you want to meet 'cougars' check out the business-oriented hotel bars in any city, the bar at any Capital Grille, or look for women in groups of two or three at wine bars.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first experience with a Cougar was during summer holiday from college. My brother and I still refer to it as "The Summer of MILF". My brother and I were spending the holiday at our parents home. It was a great place to grow up and we always enjoyed returning home for the holidays. Our parents had left for a business trip and we were left to take care of the homestead. We spent our time swimming, sunning, relaxing, and trying to get laid.

One afternoon my brother and I were out in the pool house enjoying the sauna. I had stepped out to cool off under the shower. I was just enjoying standing under the water, eyes closed, I started to stroke myself; I was off in my own world. Then I was brought back to the present when my brother came out of the sauna and said my name. I opened my eyes to see our mom's best friend standing in front of us with her mouth hanging open. It seemed like an eternity passed as she stood there looking at us; I just stood there and continued to stroke my huge erection. Then she stepped into the shower, dropped to her knees and started to stroke and suck us until we came; which did not take long. We soon had her out in the lounge stripped naked. I always thought that she was a great looking women, but nude she was drop dead gorgeous. A true red head that was red top to bottom, and she had a bush that was very thin and light. Back then women were not shaving everything like today. Our girl friends to this point all had big hairy bushes, so eating this pussy was delightful. We spent the rest of the afternoon sucking, screwing, and eating pussy.

That afternoon during a break in the action she had said that she had come over to see if we needed anything; check up on us, ask us over for dinner. She told us that our mother had said in the past that our father had a large cock. At the time she thought she knew what that meant, she imagined that dad was a bit larger than her husband. Then when she walked in on me and was just dumb struck. She had never imagined, let alone seen, cocks as big as ours. Without even considering her actions she decided she needed our big dicks; and she got them.

This was a big change for my brother and I. Up to this point, since we became sexually active, girls we knew were not very excited about our large cocks. Activity with our girl friends would progress from groping to stroking, to oral sex, and then to the main event. But most girl that both of us had been with would choose not to have intercourse, they said they were just to scared of our huge dicks. Growing up our father had told us that no means no; so we repected their decisions. This experience of having a women want to get fucked by our big cocks was new to us.

That evening after dinner time she came back over for another round. Everyday that week that our parents were gone she came over for us to screw her. A couple of times she brought over another friend for us to fuck. It was not long before it seemed like every middle age mom in the neighborhood knew we had big cocks and would screw them at the drop of a hat. These ladies kept us busy that summer doing odd jobs around their places. After cutting the grass, cleaning out gutters, or whatever task that was need was complete we finish up with the main reason we were over and that was to screw the lady of the house. My brother and I made alot of money that summer on those jobs. He still jokes that we weren't handymen, but well paid gigolos. I counter that we were just cheap man whores, I would have screwed them without the odd jobs or the cash.

We would both agree that it was a great experience. But it was not without some problems. There were 6 MILF's that we were screwing. They were all friends of our parents, four of them were the mother's of our buddies. Trying to be discreet often difficult, especially for the women. They all knew we were screwing the other ladies, I was scared that their husbands, our buddies, or my mom would find out. To this day I have no idea how my parents never learn of our actions. Several of the women I continued to screw through my college years screwing on my holidays.

As for my mom's best friend I still see her about twice a year, when I am in town. She is as hot today as she was then. She is a tri-athlete and is in incredible shape, and can screw like there is no tomorrow. The only thing that has changed is that today she is no longer has that lightly red haired pussy, she has had her pussy lasered and it is beautiful and smooth. I might just need to make a trip to my home town and drop by for a screw.

As a mature woman in my mid 50's, I prefer sex with younger men. I am married, and let my young men know this up front. My husband and I are in an open relationship, our home has separate private bedrooms which we are able to use when entertaining a date for an evening so this process was well planned out for both of us before we were married as we do not want to make each other's date feel uncomfortable by having to confront the "spouse". I am usually attracted to men 18-36 who are of a blue collar profession, or uniformed men. Although I live a privileged lifestyle, it is the young sexy men in those professions who I am very much attracted to. I find them to be excitingly rugged and have a sort of approachable "bad boy" attitude which is quite a turn on. Although my vice takes me to bars where blue collar men tend to congregate, or at a local gym, I also do not limit myself to choosing my flavor of the evening there. I have no qualms approaching a handsome young man in public, and simply asking him out for a drink....and he knows there will be more to come from my forward way of presenting this request. Call us Cougars, Milfs, "rich whores", or whatever the new name for a lady who allows herself to enjoy the pleasures of sexy younger men, but I would not trade this outlet for relief for any other. I am most always satisfied and quite relaxed for a day or two after an encounter from one of these very willing to please young men, and remember, I also enjoy them as much and in the same ways they do me. I feel one lives only once, and to enjoy life's toys is one of the rights of anyone who can do so.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I turned 26 last week and I'm currently fucking a woman who says that she is 30...is that a cougar relationship? What is the definition of a cougar?

I have had some semi-random sexual encounters with women that I have met at hotels while traveling on business over the past few years. Some of them have probably been in the 40 range and some have definitely, obviously been married. None of these have been relationships by any means but the sex was hot.

If you want to meet 'cougars' check out the business-oriented hotel bars in any city, the bar at any Capital Grille, or look for women in groups of two or three at wine bars.
No. She is still young, not middle-aged, and you are only four years apart, which would be even less significant a difference when she does get into her 40's, and you are in your late 30's, too old to date a cougar.

EDIT: Dayum! Witho all these older threads popping up, I have to be more vigilant about the dates things were posted. Sorry about that, folks.

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do date younger men but really hate the term "cougar" since I don't hunt younger men. I remember years ago when Cher was asked why she dated younger men and she said because they were the only men that asked her out. Men our age are chasing younger women while younger men chase older women. One thing I must agree is that older women don't bullshit and our relationships are primarily about sex. We are not interested in trapping men into marriage and having children because we are passed that stage. So sex is the primary focus of the relationship.

D_ewjjde

Just Browsing
Media
I do date younger men but really hate the term "cougar" since I don't hunt younger men. I remember years ago when Cher was asked why she dated younger men and she said because they were the only men that asked her out. Men our age are chasing younger women while younger men chase older women. One thing I must agree is that older women don't bullshit and our relationships are primarily about sex. We are not interested in trapping men into marriage and having children because we are passed that stage. So sex is the primary focus of the relationship.

Amen. The best sex I've ever had has either been with women 8-10 years my senior, as they don't bullshit around with what they want or 4-5 years younger (being 23) because they are so eager to please and learn new things.