My First Cuckold Experience

D

deleted12054221

CHAPTER SIX

I pause. Part of me wants to run back to my room and escape this nightmare. And the other part of me wants to see what’s next.

I walk back over. Shan is still playing with Anthony’s penis. It’s finally soft again, yet still larger than my erect penis. Anthony nods me over. Shan looks at me and smiles. “Babe, get your penis over here. I want to put it next to Anthony’s.”

Once again I obey. She holds his up to mine and giggles. “Oh my god babe, he’s not even hard and he’s so much bigger than you!”

She starts to slap his soft penis against my hard penis. Thwack. Thwack. My body shivers with pleasure.

And once again, Anthony is starting to get hard.

“Babe, I want you to eat my pussy now,” Shan says to me. I’m a little surprised by that, but bend down and start to do as she says. I can sense her motioning to Anthony as I lick her clitoris. I look closer and am shocked at how much her vagina is gaping right now. I shouldn’t be surprise after Anthony’s gigantic penis was inside of her, but I’ve never seen it like this.

Shan is starting to moan, when I feel a tongue on my asshole. Now I’ve played with guys a few times in my past, so it’s not a new thing. But it’s not at all what I was expecting. I stop eating out Shan and let out a loud moan. Shan grabs my hair and shoves it back on her clit “I didn’t say you could stop eating my pussy!” I can tell she’s enjoying this. I start to eat her out again.

And that’s when I feel it.

Anthony’s cock starts pressing up against my asshole. My head jerks up and I’m about to say “Noooo .. “ when he manages to get the head in. I scream out. “Ahhhh, that hurts!” And manage to squirm away as Anthony cock pulls out with a big pop.

Shan grabs my head and looks me in the face. “You wanted to see me fuck another man. You let this happen. And now I want to see you get fucked in the ass by that giant penis.”

Her gaze never wavers from me and then she scoots back and pushes my face into the bed.

I sense and then feel Anthony behind me again.

He resumes trying to get his massive penis inside me. I’m trying to wiggle away, but he’s too strong for me. And my anus opens up and feels him inside me again. Only a little bit. But this time it feels different. It feels so good. And my anus starts to relax as Anthony begins to push more inside of me.

Shan laughs. “I knew you had it inside you. You don’t think I’ve found your dildo’s and other toys? I know this is what you’ve always wanted.”

But I don’t even care anymore. It is what I’ve always wanted. And it feels sooooo good. Anthony continues to slowly fuck me and is getting deeper and deeper and then .. “Goddamn, will you look at that!” Anthony says. “He’s taking the whole thing!”

My face is still stuffed into the bed, and my eyes are rolling back. It feels incredible. Shan leans down and gives me a kiss. “Your’e welcome, babe. I knew this is what you really needed.”

My penis is soft as can be. It’s a little nub. But I can feel the orgasm building inside me as Anthony is thrusting into my prostate. I can’t hold back and am moaning like a little bitch. My deep voice sounds much higher as I cry out in pleasure. I am dripping more cum than I though I had in me as Anthony is pounding me with every inch of his ten inch long cock.

He pulls out after a big thrust and my penis is spurting cum and I am crying with pleasure. I can’t speak. After a brief moment he thrusts hard back into me and I cum again. My whole body is shaking. I can’t take it anymore.

And then Anthony starts to pound me like he did my wife. And now I feel every inch of him inside me. And now it hurts. I try to pull away but he’s too strong and he needs to finish. I’m able to cry out, “Not inside me,” and I hear him grunt.

He pulls out and Shan helps spin me around. Anthony’s penis is in front of me and I eagerly bring it to my mouth and start sucking. Within three quick strokes he’s cumming again. And once again, it’s a lot. But this time I’m ready and I open wide and let it go down my throat. I feel him spasm, six, seven, ten times or more. And finally he’s slowing down. I’ve swallowed every bit of his cum and I suck him off as he’s done, making sure to get every last drop.

“Goddamn man, you’re even better than your wife at that!” Anthony exclaims.

I drop back onto the bed exhausted. My penis soft. But feeling so good inside. Better than I’ve felt in a long time. Shannon curls up next to me and lays her head on my chest. Anthony slides in on the other side and my hand reaches down to hold his still stiff cock.

I fall asleep.
Boner time buddy..was hoping you`d suck his dick and swallow his cum.The butt fucking was so hot I cranked off to it....Great stuff, my dick loved it.

• Love
Reactions: P.J.9

droopyboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Might be a story--- but I can personally testify that almost invariably --- any guy that watches you fuck his wife will suck your cock---and the more dominant you are with him--- again, almost invariably--- the better he li

Might be a story--- but I can personally testify that almost invariably --- any guy that watches you fuck his wife will suck your cock---and the more dominant you are with him--- again, almost invariably--- the better he I let my wife suck other men so I could get 2 inches from the action and watch her suck the "D"...and of course I started sucking the "D" too eventually...She told me I was "bi" before I knew it!...I`m glad I did too!

Reactions: P.J.9

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unbelievable how easy it is for a big cock to get me weak in the knees and lose my inhibitions.
Here is where I take some risk--- you describe yourself as mostly straight--- I have fed many many yards of cock to guys who I knew/ felt this about--- but they didn't.

Initially, here might be some self defense, some anger, many mixed emotions--- a lot of denial.

But as the enlightenment, discovery , acceptance ----and, ideally, imprinting and semi- addiction progress--- mmmmmm!

Ps--- and its kinda a pendulum--- the harder, farther it's swung, the more outstanding the results can be!

Long live Cocksuckers!