Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
By popular demand, more of the story...feedback is great, thanks!!
My First Day At Donkey Dong High Part 3

Javier had made good on his promise: standing at my front door stood the hottest guy I had ever seen. I reached for the handle, but the hunky latin boy was already making his way inside. Where his older brother looked younger than his age, it was impossible for me to believe Miguel was only 18. His meaty forearms rippled, already haired over like that of aman in his twenties. Shit, even me, the only guy with chest hair in the 7th grade, couldn’t compete. “Hey Justin, I’m Javier’s brother Miguel.” He extended his huge hand my direction. Miguel’s smoldering eyes bore into me as he brushed past me and started up the stairs. I followed, unable to tear my eyes off his ass, watching it move under his tight denim.
Without turning around, Miguel said, “Javier told me all about what you two did. He thought we might enjoy meeting.” I stammered and cleared my throat, “Fuck, I thought to myself, I’ve never felt tongue tied around anyone, ever.” If anything, once I saw the power my huge muscled frame, manly hairy chest and huge prick had over people, I was unstoppable. There was something so deeply butch about this fucker now in my bedroom that I finally understood why so many men and women had been totally subservient to me.
Miguel was watching my every move, and I could swear read my effing mind. He was 6’3 or so to my 6’5 and outweighed my 230 by probably 10 pounds more of perfect muscle. Suddenly he raised his arms and stripped away his shirt, the stunning chest underneath anything but a boy’s. He smirked at my audible gasp, “Like what you see muscle boy? Think you’re gonna like me more than my big bro?” Miguel stroked his expansive furry chest as he spoke, noticing that I couldn’t stop staring at him. “From what Javier tells me, you’re a top guy, huh? Like to have your cock serviced, real selfish like?”
I nodded, still struggling to find words, especially now thinking about Miguel taking care of me the same way his brother had. “Yeah, man, I definitely want you on my cock.” Miguel threw his head back and laughed heartily at this, “ Sure thing, big guy…I’ll get right on it. Fuck that dude… I’m here to give you a bellyful of my nut. You’ll be like all the rest, begging me every day to let you drink my hot cum straight from the source.” I couldn’t believe my fucking ears. This hotshot latino fucker had marched into my home uninvited and was talking to me the way I talked to people.
Seeing the look of indignation on my face, Miguel chortled, “ Look asshole, this can be real easy and painless, or you can piss me off. A gut full of my cream would be the least of your worries. I think you’d have a harder time explaining my seed dripping out of your wrestling singlet later today at practice. Now enough of this fucking bullshit….get on your cocksucking knees N O W !” Glowering, Miguel pushed me to my knees and roughly grabbed my head. He was in total control now and worse, we both knew it. I felt his twitching cock beneath his jeans, realizing instantly being a bully top wasn’t the only difference between these brothers. This fucker was majorly hung; I wanted to unleash it, but was terrified to see just how mammoth the first cock to grace my throat was going to be.
Afraid or not, Miguel had decided it was show time. Pushing my face off his crotch with a twist of his pelvis, he unsnapped his button fly and out sprang his still mostly flaccid meat. Easily seven plus inches in this state, I gasped as the reality of what I was doing hit me. “Jealous pretty boy? First time you’ve seen a man’s cock? You aren’t the only one with a touch of the green-eyed monster……imagine poor Javier finding out his little baby bro has a limp dick bigger than his fully hard one!” Miguel laughed the knowing laugh of a man knowing his place in the sexual food chain.
He grasped the shaft in both his large hands, his cock even dwarfing them. I opened my mouth in awe, seeing that Miguel was easily an inch or so bigger than my own almost ten inch prick. Fatter, too, I decided, as the plum sized head of his mighty prick found its way into my mouth.
Instinct took over immediately, my senses flooded by the full feeling in my mouth and throat, the heady scent of this stud’s colossal cock and balls filling my nostrils. Jesus, what had I been missing?! I swirled my tongue round and round the swollen helmet of Miguel’s mushroom cockhead, looking into his eyes the entire time. He used my hair as a guide, yanking me this way and that, up, down and all around that heavenly dick of his.
Miguel guided my darting tongue to his low hanging balls, even one of which I could not get into my mouth. The muscled jock switched gears suddenly, shoving my face between his perfect glutes. Drunk on his taste and scent, I rubbed his spectacular fur covered chest while continuing to suckle, nibble and service my first man. He slapped me squarely across the face with the top half of his prick, the leaking head making a lewd, wet “thwack!” as it came in contact with cheeks, mouth and forehead. “Bout to give you the best protein shake you can get, help you get even more muscle and fur, like me.”
He was breathing harder now, his prick completely swollen and enraged. The giant piss slit suddenly opened and a river of white cum burst forth. Miguel shoved his spurting meat between my lips and drove his shaft as far down as my throat would allow. The sensation of his huge organ unloading wad after wad of steaming jizz into my mouth and throat caused my freed cock to begin shooting untouched. I gurgled and slurped away as his enormous orgasm kept filling my mouth, and I kept showering both of our hairy bodies with my equally volatile load. “Don’t you waste a fucking drop, you here me bastard? You let one drop of my cum out of your mouth you’ll never suck me again!” I whimpered and cried softly as I worked to clean the cum from his gargantuan cock.

Kafm

1st Like
Media
Wow, oddly, I just reread 1 and 2 like...2 days ago, saying "Damn, that never got continued, did it?"