Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi,

I posted this at the end of part 1, but no one seems to be seeing it....thanks always for the feedback

My First Day At Donkey High Part 2

I was jacking my horsecock, remembering a hot scene played out earlier today, in this very room. Tomorrow was my first day at a big city school and I had been nervous all day. Now, as I reflected back, I remember looking at the young looking latin stud on his knees before me, his muscled body sprawled on my bedroom floor. The twenty-one year old jock from next door had made his way over after catching my eye while I was working out. Three years older than me, Javier barely looked seventeen…that is, until he revealed his chiseled, fur covered chest and abs and a meaty, uncut prick that was leaking pearly white seed already.

He looked up at me almost bashfully with his woeful brown eyes and licked his full lips. I nodded at him slightly, giving him unspoken permission to take my cock from my jock. Eagerly, Javier grasped my rockhard prick with both hands and whimpered repeatedly as he wrapped his tongue around my flared mushroom. I gasped from the skill he instantly unleashed on my turgid dick, his talented lips, tongue and throat convulsing around my almost ten incher.
Javier gagged as he struggled to take my mighty prick deep into his chest, the sensation almost making me flood his gut with my sperm. “Good try, my man. Almost had me nut down your throat.” I grabbed the butch athlete’s head between my powerful fists and began pummeling his throat mercilessly, “Take that cock, fucker. Trying to fuck up my workout by distracting me, uh you little bastard. Gonna make you swallow every drop of this load. You want to eat it, don’t you fuckface? Punish you my ass, I should deny you my seed. That might actually feel like punishment, huh?”

With that I yanked my cock from Javier’s suckling mouth, the lurid sound of huge, wet dick popping out of deep, tight orifice filling the room. That sound was immediately followed by Javier pleading, “Please man, feed me your load. You’re so fucking hot, all ripped up and furry. I just have to have your cream in my belly dude. Please just jack it all into my open mouth, sir.”

I acted as if I were considering this and as I did so, Javier turned on his puppy dog eyes and just left his tongue hanging slightly from his parted lips. Christ, he was beautiful. Could be a fucking model. They sure didn’t grow latin hotties like this on the farm we had just moved from. Yes, I was beginning to believe maybe Chicago was going to be just fine. Javier smiled seductively as my cock swelled even more and began volleying stream after stream of my hot, eighteen year old jockseed onto his outstretched tongue. At the same time, I had just finished working two of my huge fingers up his tight hole. The combination sent him over his edge, Javier’s fat seven inches hosing down my hairy and rippled legs with torrents of molten sperm. Looking down at the contrast of his milky white cum that had doused my tanned and dark furred body, I continued having the biggest orgasm I had ever had.

He never took his eyes from mine as he allowed what had to be almost two ounces of my cum to coat his throat. Finally, realizing that my thirteenth shot of spooge was probably the last, Javier tongued the slit of my oozing cockhead and swallowed my entire load. “I have to introduce you to Miguel, my younger brother. He is a senior at your school, too.” He said this while pushing some errant drops of cum off his face and into his mouth with his manly hands. I looked down at the hairy latin cutie and wiped my prick across his adorable face, “Oh, yeah? You gonna watch me facefuck your pretty little brother, make a man out of him? Feed him a real man’s load, just like the meal you just inhaled?” I rubbed my big hands through my hairy chest, my cock twitching in anticipation at the thought of fucking the two at the same time.

Thinking back on this whole episode had indeed relaxed me, relieved my anxiety about scool and turned me WAY the fuck on! My giant dick lurched and began spewing all over my face and hairy chest. Cum rained down on my athletic teen body, the force of my explosion coming close to that of the one I had just relived. I licked my lips free of the cum I had just shot there and reminded me once more why everybody and their mother wanted some of it. I rolled over and quickly fell asleep, eager now to flaunt my sexual magnetism to a host of hot, young, submissive new prospects tomorrow.

trentsten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
can't wait to hear about your first day there man. Let us know.
Thats a true request for chapter three.