Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My First Day At Donkey Dong High

I was having a hard time falling asleep, as I was extremely nervous about starting my new school the next day. We had only been in Chicago for a few days, this being my sole city experience in all of my eighteen years.

Growing up in a central Illinois town of 5,000, I was the proverbial big fish in a small pond; taller than all of my classmates, captain of the baseball, basketball, football, swimming and wrestling teams, and president of my class the six years we held elections. I wasn’t able to complete my last term, as my father took a new job that brought us here.

I ran my hands over my bare chest, marveling at the masculinity and power my muscled torso exuded. Looking at myself in the mirror as my hands moved through my thick chest hair, I freed my aching cock from my tight jock. 6 ’5 and 230 pounds of chiseled teen muscle stud looked back at me. It had been amazing this last 5 or 6 months since my birthday; it seemed everyone had been waiting for me to turn eighteen and wanted to suck me off or get fucked by me. Housewives, fellow students, teachers and even coaches had stared at me openly and lustily, lowering their gaze to my bulging crotch.

The night before we moved I made sure that I wouldn’t be horny on the road. I had my favorite cocksucker, Shane, work his talented lips and tongue over my throbbing cock and swollen balls. He worked most of my almost ten inch cock deep into his throat, taking care to avoid scraping his teeth on my dick. Shane was my co captain on several teams and was nearly my height. You had to see him in action to believe it, considering he was easily the butchest guy at school besides myself.

He jerked his own sizable cock as he continued servicing my fat meat. Shane was in love with me and in particular, my hairy chest, arms, and legs. I, in turn, loved the way he licked and nuzzled in my fur, tickling my huge balls at the same time. Ever since my first blow job, I have refused to cum anywhere but my cocksucker’s mouth and throat. It was a moot point as Shane wouldn’t have it any other way, always maneuvering himself to have his lips poised just above the turgid mushroom head of my prick. “You like it, don’t you Shane? You like sucking my big dick and slurping up my hot cum?’ I would slap the blond giant in the face with my leaking dick, pausing only to plunge it deep into his face again and again.

Sometimes I wasn’t able to hold back, and would send my fourteen or fifteen jets of steaming seed straight into his stomach. Shane would whimper , moan and plead with his eyes for me to pull some of my still spurting cock out and back onto his taste buds. I would taunt him and say things like, “Keep drinking my milk and you’ll grow some hair on that chest of yours yet,” or “Like taking care of a hairy muscle top your own age, don’t you boy? Bet you think of my hairy chest every time you jack off.”

I remember one night Shane had just sucked me off for the third time and I made him hold a huge wad in his mouth for almost an hour. The muscle stud was so turned on that his own prick went off untouched while he held my load, his deep blue eyes fixed on my furry chest the whole time.

Shane was one of several dozen people who I fed my cock and cum to regularly. There was the young buff construction worker next door who sucked me off every chance he had, even slipping through my open window one morning. I awoke to see the back of his head bobbing and his bare, broad shoulders flexing as he expertly sucked my big, over-sized morning hard on.

Unlike Shane, who wanted to savor every drop of my juice, Alex wanted me to fuck my nutt straight down his throat, my hairy balls slapping his chin on every thrust . Alex’s own big cock spewed untouched every time he got me to cum using only his throat and tongue.

To see this beefy, married 23 year old stud smacking his lips and babbling as he gulped down my generous load, always made my cock swell even more. Alex wasn’t happy until I had deposited an identical wad way up his tight chute, often moaning something along the lines of, “I love getting the shit fucked out of me by your fat cock man. Can’t believe you’re barely eighteen, with your hairy chest and huge fucking cock. Never got fucked til you, stud. Like I’ve told you, I was the one ramming my big dick in hot, tight holes, making jocks like you beg for more.”

Going down memory lane was making my prick ache in anticipation of the hot encounters I just knew I’d be exposed to in a large city like Chicago. Already I had noticed hunky men of all ages giving me the once over and then the twice over. The cute Latin teen that lived next door, for instance, had watched me from his bedroom window as I pumped iron on the balcony this afternoon. I smiled and waved over at him, calling in the direction of his open window, “Hey man! I’m Justin and just moved in next door. Want to come over and chill?” He nodded and disappeared from view for a few minutes, only to emerge on the sidewalk in front of my house.

I buzzed him in immediately and then heard footsteps running up the stairs. Opening my front door, I drank in the beauty of the young man standing before me. “Hi…I’m Javier, thanks for asking me over.”

I asked Javier about school and was astonished to learn that he was a junior at Columbia University. He didn’t look like he could even be seventeen and he was almost 22! Javier’s beautiful brown eyes widened as he learned that I was only four months past my 18th birthday. “Fuck, Justin, I can’t believe that. You are so muscular and hairy that I thought you were at least 25.”

Javier drank in my bulging muscles, the mound I was sporting in my full crotch and the tufts of dark fur emerging from my open tank top. I gave him my best sexy grin and began massaging the growing bulge of my cock. His eyes enormous, Javier licked his lips and sank to his knees in front of me.

More to come, please message me with any feedback. Thanks

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Blondhairycock

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here is part 2, in smaller text. Lots of messages, thank you all. Please do post comments to the story..THANK YOU.

My First Day At Donkey High Part 2

I was jacking my horsecock, remembering a hot scene played out earlier today, in this very room. Tomorrow was my first day at a big city school and I had been nervous all day. Now, as I reflected back, I remember looking at the young looking latin stud on his knees before me, his muscled body sprawled on my bedroom floor. The twenty-one year old jock from next door had made his way over after catching my eye while I was working out. Three years older than me, Javier barely looked seventeen…that is, until he revealed his chiseled, fur covered chest and abs and a meaty, uncut prick that was leaking pearly white seed already.

He looked up at me almost bashfully with his woeful brown eyes and licked his full lips. I nodded at him slightly, giving him unspoken permission to take my cock from my jock. Eagerly, Javier grasped my rockhard prick with both hands and whimpered repeatedly as he wrapped his tongue around my flared mushroom. I gasped from the skill he instantly unleashed on my turgid dick, his talented lips, tongue and throat convulsing around my almost ten incher.

Javier gagged as he struggled to take my mighty prick deep into his chest, the sensation almost making me flood his gut with my sperm. “Good try, my man. Almost had me nut down your throat.” I grabbed the butch athlete’s head between my powerful fists and began pummeling his throat mercilessly, “Take that cock, fucker. Trying to fuck up my workout by distracting me, huh you little bastard. Gonna make you swallow every drop of this load. You want to eat it, don’t you fuckface? Punish you my ass, I shouldn't let you have my seed. That might actually feel like punishment, huh?”

With that I yanked my cock from Javier’s suckling mouth, the lurid sound of huge, wet dick popping out of deep, tight orifice filling the room. That sound was immediately followed by Javier pleading, “Please man, feed me your load. You’re so fucking hot, all ripped up and furry. I just have to have your cream in my belly dude. Please just jack it all into my open mouth, sir.”

I acted as if I were considering this and as I did so, Javier turned on his puppy dog eyes and just left his tongue hanging slightly from his parted lips. Christ, he was beautiful. Could be a fucking model. They sure didn’t grow latin hotties like this on the farm we had just moved from. Yes, I was beginning to believe maybe Chicago was going to be just fine. Javier smiled seductively as my cock swelled even more and began volleying stream after stream of my hot, eighteen year old jockseed onto his outstretched tongue. At the same time, I had just finished working two of my huge fingers up his tight hole. The combination sent him over his edge, Javier’s fat seven inches hosing down my hairy and rippled legs with torrents of molten sperm. Looking down at the contrast of his milky white cum that had doused my tanned and dark furred body, I continued having the biggest orgasm I had ever had.

He never took his eyes from mine as he allowed what had to be almost two ounces of my cum to coat his throat. Finally, realizing that my thirteenth shot of spooge was probably the last, Javier tongued the slit of my oozing cockhead and swallowed my entire load. “I have to introduce you to Miguel, my younger brother. He is a senior at your school, too.” He said this while pushing some errant drops of cum off his face and into his mouth with his manly hands. I looked down at the hairy latin cutie and wiped my prick across his adorable face, “Oh, yeah? You gonna watch me facefuck your pretty little brother, make a man out of him? Feed him a real man’s load, just like the meal you just inhaled?” I rubbed my big hands through my hairy chest, my cock twitching in anticipation at the thought of fucking the two at the same time.

Thinking back on this whole episode had indeed relaxed me, relieved my anxiety about scool and turned me WAY the fuck on! My giant dick lurched and began spewing all over my face and hairy chest. Cum rained down on my athletic teen body, the force of my explosion coming close to that of the one I had just relived. I licked my lips free of the cum I had just shot there and reminded me once more why everybody and their mother wanted some of it. I rolled over and quickly fell asleep, eager now to flaunt my sexual magnetism to a host of hot, young, submissive new prospects tomorrow.

Blondhairycock

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This has been posted seperately for awhile: getting ready to uplad part 4 soon and want them all together.
My First Day At Donkey Dong High Part 3

Javier had made good on his promise: standing at my front door stood the hottest guy I had ever seen. I reached for the handle, but the hunky latin boy was already making his way inside. Where his older brother looked younger than his age, it was impossible for me to believe Miguel was only 18. His meaty forearms rippled, already haired over like that of aman in his twenties. Shit, even me, the only guy with chest hair in the 7th grade, couldn’t compete. “Hey Justin, I’m Javier’s brother Miguel.” He extended his huge hand my direction. Miguel’s smoldering eyes bore into me as he brushed past me and started up the stairs. I followed, unable to tear my eyes off his ass, watching it move under his tight denim.
Without turning around, Miguel said, “Javier told me all about what you two did. He thought we might enjoy meeting.” I stammered and cleared my throat, “Fuck, I thought to myself, I’ve never felt tongue tied around anyone, ever.” If anything, once I saw the power my huge muscled frame, manly hairy chest and huge prick had over people, I was unstoppable. There was something so deeply butch about this fucker now in my bedroom that I finally understood why so many men and women had been totally subservient to me.
Miguel was watching my every move, and I could swear read my effing mind. He was 6’3 or so to my 6’5 and outweighed my 230 by probably 10 pounds more of perfect muscle. Suddenly he raised his arms and stripped away his shirt, the stunning chest underneath anything but a boy’s. He smirked at my audible gasp, “Like what you see muscle boy? Think you’re gonna like me more than my big bro?” Miguel stroked his expansive furry chest as he spoke, noticing that I couldn’t stop staring at him. “From what Javier tells me, you’re a top guy, huh? Like to have your cock serviced, real selfish like?”
I nodded, still struggling to find words, especially now thinking about Miguel taking care of me the same way his brother had. “Yeah, man, I definitely want you on my cock.” Miguel threw his head back and laughed heartily at this, “ Sure thing, big guy…I’ll get right on it. Fuck that dude… I’m here to give you a bellyful of my nut. You’ll be like all the rest, begging me every day to let you drink my hot cum straight from the source.” I couldn’t believe my fucking ears. This hotshot latino fucker had marched into my home uninvited and was talking to me the way I talked to people.
Seeing the look of indignation on my face, Miguel chortled, “ Look asshole, this can be real easy and painless, or you can piss me off. A gut full of my cream would be the least of your worries. I think you’d have a harder time explaining my seed dripping out of your wrestling singlet later today at practice. Now enough of this fucking bullshit….get on your cocksucking knees N O W !” Glowering, Miguel pushed me to my knees and roughly grabbed my head. He was in total control now and worse, we both knew it. I felt his twitching cock beneath his jeans, realizing instantly being a bully top wasn’t the only difference between these brothers. This fucker was majorly hung; I wanted to unleash it, but was terrified to see just how mammoth the first cock to grace my throat was going to be.
Afraid or not, Miguel had decided it was show time. Pushing my face off his crotch with a twist of his pelvis, he unsnapped his button fly and out sprang his still mostly flaccid meat. Easily seven plus inches in this state, I gasped as the reality of what I was doing hit me. “Jealous pretty boy? First time you’ve seen a man’s cock? You aren’t the only one with a touch of the green-eyed monster……imagine poor Javier finding out his little baby bro has a limp dick bigger than his fully hard one!” Miguel laughed the knowing laugh of a man knowing his place in the sexual food chain.
He grasped the shaft in both his large hands, his cock even dwarfing them. I opened my mouth in awe, seeing that Miguel was easily an inch or so bigger than my own almost ten inch prick. Fatter, too, I decided, as the plum sized head of his mighty prick found its way into my mouth.
Instinct took over immediately, my senses flooded by the full feeling in my mouth and throat, the heady scent of this stud’s colossal cock and balls filling my nostrils. Jesus, what had I been missing?! I swirled my tongue round and round the swollen helmet of Miguel’s mushroom cockhead, looking into his eyes the entire time. He used my hair as a guide, yanking me this way and that, up, down and all around that heavenly dick of his.
Miguel guided my darting tongue to his low hanging balls, even one of which I could not get into my mouth. The muscled jock switched gears suddenly, shoving my face between his perfect glutes. Drunk on his taste and scent, I rubbed his spectacular fur covered chest while continuing to suckle, nibble and service my first man. He slapped me squarely across the face with the top half of his prick, the leaking head making a lewd, wet “thwack!” as it came in contact with cheeks, mouth and forehead. “Bout to give you the best protein shake you can get, help you get even more muscle and fur, like me.”
He was breathing harder now, his prick completely swollen and enraged. The giant piss slit suddenly opened and a river of white cum burst forth. Miguel shoved his spurting meat between my lips and drove his shaft as far down as my throat would allow. The sensation of his huge organ unloading wad after wad of steaming jizz into my mouth and throat caused my freed cock to begin shooting untouched. I gurgled and slurped away as his enormous orgasm kept filling my mouth, and I kept showering both of our hairy bodies with my equally volatile load. “Don’t you waste a fucking drop, you here me bastard? You let one drop of my cum out of your mouth you’ll never suck me again!” I whimpered and cried softly as I worked to clean the cum from his gargantuan cock.

ChiBob

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WOW!! this is Hot! When is Part 4 coming out?? I'm ready for Justin to to get it & take it in the END. ;)

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BTW, I've actually been thinking of story ideas, if you're interested:

* Justin takes Miguel in the ass
* The two become sexual rivals
* But soon, they put aside their petty egos and make their rivalries more friendly
* The two have a threesome with a hot teacher, and Miguel and Justin 69 for her pleasure, before they end it with double penetration
* Switch between Miguel and Justin in terms of POV
* Have them dealing with everything from a male teacher who and whose wife are into homoerotic cuckoldry (i.e. she likes seeing him with men, and he likes seeing her with women)
* Miguel finally bottoms Justin

And another thing... someone NEEDS to adapt this into an erotic comic.

And we already have a picture of "Justin". Now, can we expect some pics of "Miguel"?

Reactions: blkbwoi

Blondhairycock

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here's a preview of part 4. Thought?

My First Day At Donkey High Part 4

Miguel grabbed me by a fistful of hair and guided me back to the bulbous head of his nearly foot long cock. Even though I had just seemingly drunk a quart of the hairy 18 year old muscle bound fucker’s steaming spunk, his mega prick impossibly had gotten only harder.
“That’s right, Justin. You sucking me and swallowing me has me hornier than when I got here.”
I blinked up at the gorgeous stud that had just turned my butch domineering ass into a cum guzzling, cock servicing sub boy. Miguel’s impressive pectorals, swirled in all his latino manfur, just begged for my tongue and hands. Watching me revel in all of his virile, raw sexiness, Miguel used his free hand to work his cell phone.
“Yeah, bro. You were right. Justin couldn’t wait to wrap his lips around my spurting dick. He just needed to see one bigger than his for a change. Now run over here this fucking minute Javier. I need you to loosen up this virgin’s ass before I hurt him.”
Swirling my tongue round his huge cock head, I heard Javier let himself in and make his way to my room.
“Get your cock wet in his throat Javier…I forgot to bring any lube so you better leave a big load in him for my turn.”
Following his little brother’s instructions to a tee, Javier had worked his hard tool between my lips. I marveled at the difference in taste as well as size. Javier grew quickly tired of my newfound cock sucking abilities and took over, grabbing me by the ears and deep dicking my throat.

Gagging on his plump 7 incher, he pulled out and presented his big hairy balls to me. I washed them the way I liked my own worked over, with long, fluid slashes of my tongue. He moaned and moved to face fuck me again.
“That’s enough of that bro..I fed the cocksucker plenty before you got here. You know I need that load in his other hole.”
Ever the obedient submissive older brother, Javier grabbed both of my ankles and shoved my muscled, furry legs high over my head. Spitting into my exposed hole, Javier took my virginity like that of a seasoned veteran. His ample prick was balls deep in my jock hole in seconds, literally knocking the wind out of me.

Blondhairycock

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
More of Donkey Dong high part 4

Please post comments!!

Want some feedback before i go on, unless no response means I should wrap it up with this installment?
Thanks

Javier fucked me like his life depended on it, his bull balls slapping my own bloated cum makers. I felt something deep in my ass that I hadn’t ever felt before and with each pump of the hairy latin boy’s meat it increased. All too soon Javier thrust deep inside and I felt his dick pulsing streams of seed in my hole.

Laughing heartily, enjoying having a masculine stud like me at he and his brother’s mercy, Miguel grabbed my ankles from Javier in his tremendous paws and promptly flipped me over like a rag doll.
“Get on your knees boy…that’s it…you truly are a bitch in heat aren’t you Justin?”
Sliding his enormous column of granite meat in my muscled crack, Miguel lowered his hulking furry frame against my own built and hairy body. Fuck, is this what all the hotties felt when I overpowered them like this? I moaned as I felt Miguel grapple me with one of his pumped arms, pinning me to the bed.

Taking his cock in his other fist, Miguel slapped my upturned ass cheeks with it, the weight of his prick actually stinging like he’d used the open palm of his hand. Without further ado, I felt his huge cockhead pressing against my devirginized hole. Pushing against it, as I had instructed countless first time bottoms when I’d fucked them, allowed the hefty tennis ball-sized head in.

“Jesus, candy ass…my cock isn’t going anywhere until I’ve had my fill of all your holes. Buck up, big boy…you should be thanking me for having my not so big bro plow you first. You‘ve got a long night ahead of you.”
Laughing at his own humor, Miguel shoved half of his monster cock deep on the word long, for extra emphasis. Yeah, this fucker was a comedian alright, I thought as I cried out against my will and instinctively pulled away from the massive intruder halfway in my backdoor. I remembered too late my own response to bottoms who’d tried that shit with me and immediately feared Miguel’s reaction.
Doing me one better, Miguel grabbed afistful of hair and yanked me towards him.’
“Just for that bitch, gonna give it you all in one….”
Literally seeing stars, I was impaled on his colossal cock in one swift movement. My own big dick squirted far reaching streams of pearly white cream untouched as Miguel’s gargantuan prick speared my guts for the first time. As my prostate came alive, I felt like I had a two by four embedded deep within my body.
Just as I took my first breath, Miguel began savagely ramming his cock in and out of my ravaged hole faster and faster. I never felt anything like it as the butch boy hammered away at my hole, his swaying baby makers slapping my athletic ass on every thrust.

Glancing in the mirror, I saw my 6‘5 230lb muscled frame twisted into a contorted, furry and deeply penetrated shape. Having a hot, macho latin muscle stud own my hole had me shooting an even bigger load, matting both my hairy pecs and Miguel’s even hairier ones. He scooped a hot dollop of my cum off his chest and shoveled it into my slurping lips.
Miguel was getting verbal now as he drilled my numb ass mercilessly, much of it in Spanish and unintelligible.
“Gonna make you mine, puto. Gonna leave so much cum in you, every sperm bank in the city will be jealous. Seed and breed you deep fucker.”
Chest hair damp with sweat, Miguel ground his muscled upper torso over my back, the friction of his dense fur making me instantly hard again.
“You like being my cum dumpster, don’t you jus? You ready to retire your top status yet, boy?”
“Yes, sir.I’m your bitch bottom to use any time you want. All you have to do is ask.”
If you are going to be my bottom slut, I’m not asking you shit! You‘re going to make me a key and I‘ll let myself in whenever the fuck I feel like it. Su casa is mi casa. You better get used to waking up with my cock stuffed somewhere in you… in fact, plan on going to sleep like this, too.”
The hairy fucking brute wanted to fall asleep with nearly a foot of fat latin sclong deep in my ass or throat? Fuck me, I’d never even imagined demanding anything of the sort from my subs. Maybe I hadn’t been the natural born top I thought I was.
As I felt Miguel start to flood my chute with his deeply planted load, I knew this was true. I was cockhound, born to serve and be dominated by bigger, hairier, and even more hung men than me.

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So... loved it. Kinda feel bad for Justin, but quite frankly... I wish BOTH of them would dominate me.

And are we gonna see Justin turn the tables on Miguel? Cuz I feel that they'd be better suited as allies rather than enemies. I mean, can anyone else imagine BOTH of them in a double-penetration scene?

I'm sad to here you won't be posting anymore it was a good story and I do wanna apologize for the lesser beings that slip through the cracks
Au revoir
-A
P.s your a very talented writer even if its not on here I hope you contuine writing.

I'm sad to here you won't be posting anymore it was a good story and I do wanna apologize for the lesser beings that slip through the cracks
Au revoir
-A
P.s your a very talented writer even if its not on here I hope you contuine writing.