My First Experience with Big Cocks.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by teen9122, Jan 27, 2011.

1. teen9122

teen9122 New Member

a few months ago I went to this party thrown by the two hottest guys in my highschool. Now when I say hottest, I mean its the guys that all the girls talk about, they are basically known for their "bad-boy" style, their great bodies, and the fact that at these parties of their's, they are naked for alot of the time- not for sex, just for fun.. Don't ask me why, they just love the fact that they all have huge cocks. Its often rumoured that they're all bi, but no one ever knows for sure. So at this party, it was getting kind of crazy, girls were grinding on everyone- including them. and it was just fun.. Now i'm actually relatively good friends with them, so I stayed the night after the party. Almost as soon as everyone left, they all alluded to me sucking ther dicks, in a joking playful way... then all of the sudden, one of them came up to me and began to hold me down while the other dick-slapped me, still in a joking way. They both put their cocks all over my face, when I decided to open my mouth and let one of the dicks fall in, and then i began licking it. They just looked at eachother, asked me if i was bi, I said yes, and what proceeded was one of the most fun nights I've ever had. Anyone else have good big dick stories?

2. maxcok

Gold Member

3. Daisy

Gold Member

4. maxcok

Gold Member

But you have to be at least 18 to go there, or here. :wink:

5. Toshin

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    .. If thats a real account of what happened... then awesome... but I literally thought I had opened the fictitious stories section. xD

Draft saved Draft deleted