My First Gay Experience (from a straight man)

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
It doesn't mean you are gay or even bi. There was a woman present which changes things. Sex is sex. I don't know why we all can't just get along. And fuck like bunnies. I have never been butt-fucked by a man but fantasize about it. The one gay guy I can ask to take my virginity is 7x5.5 - too much for my tight asshole, although I secretly wish he and one one his very hung friends would hold me down and rape me. Even having admitted that, I don't consider myself bi - I'm not consistently attracted to men, just to big dicks. And most women, even some ugly ones.

ryanart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not trying to be too suspicious, but do you think that you were set up by a very open minded woman? I mean do you think that maybe she and he did some talking to one another before the whole scene played out? And tht he was the one that really wanted you? and used the woman to get you to fuck him? just wondered. If not, I am happy that you experienced something new an different and hope your friendship stays intact.

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
scorpiokc

let me rephrase my message above. Why do you think this is a bs story? Does it not sound possible that it occurred? Is it to well written? Have you read something just like it somewhere before? Was it lifted? Why do you think it never happened?

You may be correct, but if you don't know, why write such a crass remark? Just today I read a thread from members saying lpsg is not like it used to be .. there are rude people, not as fun, etc. Well, it's comments like to one you wrote which seem to show why this group might not be fun. Spouting off a comment like yours doesn't do a serive or help anyone. It's just a bs comment.

Hey, I know part of the stuff written on here (as well as photos posted) may not be true, but what if it's not?

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think it was necessary at all to add "by the way, this really
happened"... It totally has the ring of truth. Much of what you
wrote did NOT go perfectly; you included awkward moments, so
unlike the BS stories that appear here at times, where everything
goes swimmingly and everyone is perfectly satisfied in the end.

Just as another member wrote, I too wondered if you had been
set up, somehow. Wondered if the guy and girl had talked beforehand
and invited you into their little web, in order to fulfill the gay guy's
wishes.

Still, you seem okay with the way things went. I would've hesitated
to fool around with friends... Seems to me things just wouldn't ever
be the same afterwards, but, again, sounds like you'll all be alright.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HOT!! and well written too. I think it takes balls to do this as a straight guy, and I'm glad you did. Bet you are too. Plus, it doesn't change your 1% at all, as you well know.

UncutScot7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
okay then, a few things:
scorpiokc - I'm sorry you think my story is bullshit. It's not. And there's nothing more I can do than defend myself. So that's that. The thing I never understand is that, unless I'm acting out some fantasy there is absolutely no point in lying on this site. I've said before and I'll say it again. LPSG seems to represent to me, a place where people come to be emotionally, physically, and sometimes even soulfully, naked. You can be anonymous and yet 100% truthful with people who will be honest back. And that's a comfort we're not often afforded in real life. And those who do lie I actually just feel sorry for. Because in some search for a kind of self-esteem the only ones they're really lying to is themselves.
-Changing the "gay/straight" percentage. It's funny I almost thought about changing it just based on the experience alone and I decided not to. I always knew I was kind of open the nature sexuality, I never found a single thing about homosexuality to be wrong, or disgusting or whatever words bigots like to toss around. I can fully admit/admire a good looking guy or as the topic here seems to revolve around, a nice big cock. But that doesn't mean I wasn't sure I was straight. I'm simply attracted to women. I was fully turned on by my ladyfriend and this experience, and my good male friend just happened to be a part of it. And I was open to trying things as part of that experience. Parts I hope that he enjoyed, and parts that I hope my ladyfriend enjoyed experiencing. Simple as that.
-also, eh... i'll start a new reply for that in one sec...

UncutScot7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
another two things:
-hung out with my female friend tonight at a party. She was very cool and actually hadn't told people (not that I was worried, none of us are hung up on it as secret). We actually got to talk about it for a bit and she first asked if our male friend wasn't freaked out. I said no and that we had hung out that morning and she seemed relieved. We talked and I got the sensation that it was definitely not preplanned, she said it had always kind of been a fantasy of hers and was happy we had a good time and were really cool about it. We went back to the normal party stuff. Had fun. At the end of the night she said she'd call this week and then gave me the sweetest smile. I was really caught by the whole thing. This is a girl who has always been fun, rambunctious, but always slightly distant in that way I'm sure everyone here knows because they know someone so similar. But tonight the way we talked, it was a real connection. And maybe we owe it not the experience itself, but to our reactions to it. Either way it's made me very happy.
-Thanks for the comments on the nice writing. I always try to take a little time with it, and am actually currently working on a kinsey-esque write up of my entire sexual history. (in hopes that others will write as well, it will be posted soon!)

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
UncutScot7.5, you sound so mature (besides intelligent and educated). Are you sure you're only 24? (not really questioning your age)

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
-Thanks for the comments on the nice writing. I always try to take a little time with it, and am actually currently working on a kinsey-esque write up of my entire sexual history. (in hopes that others will write as well, it will be posted soon!)

UncutScot, I can't wait to read more, especially if it's as well written as the op. You've caused me to think of my sexual activity in the past. I wish I could have successfully completed sex with a female. I really idealize those who are fully bisexual because they get to experience everything sexually. For me, the attraction isn't strong enough with a woman. I just don't function. I tried, oh I tried. When I finally accepted that I was almost 100% homosexual, I found a new freedom I thought impossible. Finally I could orgasm with another human being, another guy... It was a revelation.

I still wish that I could experience how the other side experiences sex. I've read a lot about how one's sexuality can change and morph over the years. It seems like I'm remaining quite gay as I get into the upper 30's. I don't see this changing anytime soon. I don't think my sexual orientation will ever really change. I just would wish that I could at least have an orgasmic experience with a female. Oh well...:rolleyes:

UncutScot7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
beeflover - yup. 24. Whatever maturity I may have eccrued in my lifetime is due in part to two things: 1) the fact I've been travelling the world for the last 7 years and 2) my mother. She's the most mature person I've ever met and tried raise me with a sense of decency and respect for people. However, I owe my father for my intelligence and scholarly aptitute, and thanks to his stunning emotional immaturity, I gained a unique forsight into such shortcomings at a very early age. (IE he was a pompous prat)

simcha - yeah I'm not sure if I would've been able to fuction if it was just me and my male friend. My expeience I totally admit was centric to her, not him. Though He and I did have a communal sensation (for lack of a better phrase) like i said originally this experience could very well change my behavior down the road so who knows?

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ehm.....I am going to finish myself off now..thank you very much....

In all seriousness that was so hot...good for you!!!

Ditto!!! :wink: :biggrin1:

I believe the story as well. The OP did not attempt to make it sound perfect. It was realistic in the reactions of the parties involved....and still very sexy!

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey Scot, I liked your thread very much. You put it down very well. We all should have more experiences during our lives. It’s good to have it with close friends. It’s easier to see how all three of you react on it afterwards.

I know this might be a fantasy of many persons reading your post, but you are the one that let it happen.
Why should we doubt about your age or if it happened in real? If it was in you fantasy you could not have written it more real than you did.

I have repressed my gay feelings for too long. I had the same doubts after my first experience with a gay man. Was it just the excitement of the first time? Does this mean that I am gay?

After three years I have experienced enough to know that sex with a man doesn’t make you gay. The love for a man, makes a man gay. Not having sex with men on occasion. I have lived a married life for many years and I know now that I could fall in love with a man as well as with a women.​

D

deleted136887

I have enjoyed reading about your your experience very much, and I think you are one hell of a guy. Also fortunate to have friends like you do. May all the good things in life happen to you.