My first gay experience, RECENT!!!!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke, Feb 24, 2011.

1. D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke New Member

I was out of town for work about a year ago. During this time I was away from the gf and to keep our sexual appetites alive and well we sent naked over Blackberry Messenger. While I was still away she was out with her friends at the bar and one of her gay friends took a pic with her phone and when he went to check it out he got a nice view of all my cock pics stored in her phone.

He's a cute little Asian kid who's "lacking" in that department so needless to say he was impressed. He added me to BBM and I've been sending him pics for some time. Everything you guys see on here goes to him first ;)

So me and the gf had a fight a little while ago and she went to stay at her mom's for the weekend. So Friday, after work, I picked up an 18 of Kokanee and vowed to get plastered. 6 beers later, tipsy, lazing around in my underwear I started getting horny. I peeled of my briefs snapped off a few and sent them out. I started getting more and more adventurous with each beer and pic until I invited him over for some "fun". Luckily he agreed and headed over.

When he got over I told him I was gonna have to have a shower first. I'd been working all day and wanted to be nice and fresh for him. I asked if he wanted to join me but he said he was fine. I stripped down to my underwear and watched his eyes look me up and down. My heart was beating to hard as I slid down my underwear letting my cock spring up.

"Holy shit! It's so much bigger in person!" he said.

I laughed and headed into the bathroom to shower and told him to grab a beer. I showered with the curtain open so he could watch me lather, clean and shave everything necessary. I hopped out of the shower, dried off, and remained naked for him.

We sat around for quite a while small talking, each of us not wanting to make the first move. Every now and then I would see his eyes drift down to my cock. Finally I started toying with my cock little by little to get him going.

"It's so big", he said.

I told him he could hold onto it if he wanted. He reached his hand out and grabbed hold. The first time someone of the same sex had ever held my cock in a sexual manner. He chuckled a little and started stroking my full length.

"I wonder if I could get it all in my mouth", he remarked.

I knew where he was going with that. I told him to give it a try. He slid down the couch and moved his face toward my hard cock. I felt his breath on my head as he opened his mouth and took my dick inside.

MY DICK WAS IN A MAN'S MOUTH!!!!!! HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!

He couldn't fit the whole thing in his mouth which didn't surprise. He pulled my cock out of his mouth and kissed his way down the shaft to my huge balls. He licked from my taint up my balls, past my shaft, and took my head back in his mouth. When he went down to my balls again I lifted my ass up inviting his tongue to my tight shaved asshole. He tongue fucked my ass for the next minute while his hands explored my cock.

I wanted to get a look at his cock so I told him he should take his clothes off. He was a little hesitant telling me he wasn't that big but I didn't care. When I had him naked in front of me I was a little taken back. His penis was 2.5 maybe 3 inches long. I'd heard he was small but didn't think that small. He looked at his dick then mine and said, "You don't know how lucky you are." Then he bent over again to make out with my cock and ass some more.

He got going stroking my cock while he teased my head with his mouth and fingered my ass. I knew I was going to cum soon so I grabbed his head, shoved it down on my cock and blew my huge load up in his mouth. My cock fell from his mouth and where his finger once was he buried his nose in my asshole and took in a big whiff and sighed.

I asked him to stay the night and we could have more fun in the morning but he said he had to go home. He still lives with his family and they are very strict about him staying out.

I was disappointed at first but relieved when at 4 am my gf came home stating she couldn't sleep at her mom's house. I imagined the look on her face had she come in to me in bed with another man. Dodged a bullet on that one.

But my god what a night!!!! I'm so hard just typing this out! I can't wait till my next play date!

#1 D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke, Feb 24, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
  2. overninept5

overninept5 New Member

Albums:
    Welcome!

3. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

You mean "same sex," if the story is true.

4. D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Oops. Thanks for the heads up. Guess I'm used to saying it the other way around. I'll edit.

And yes, the story is true.

5. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    99% straight. Par for the course on LPSG, where 100% straight means...what?

6. D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Ya I guess I should change that now. What do you think?

60-40?
    50-50?

7. AM_092

AM_092 Guest

I'm also a cute little Asian kid... Can I get some action too? The difference is I'm not "lacking" in that particular department.

8. bruce-san

bruce-san New Member

Albums:
    youre a very very cute little asian kid :p

9. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nice to hear about how hard and excited you were writing your post.
    Wouldn't mind seeing you cum in your next vid! ;-)))

10. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    Awesome man...Welcum to the club

11. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

gay sex looks horrible

12. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    It looks beautiful as well as natural

13. cockstroker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Had he agreed to that?

14. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Then you're doing it wrong.

15. crescendo69

Gold Member

Then try closing your eyes..

16. D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Thanks for your input. It's all I ever wanted when I started this thread. I was typing it for about half an hour, and it was all said and done I sat back, looked over my work and said, "I can't wait for some douche bag to come derail this thread."

Thanks so much pal. You truly are an inspiration to trolls everywhere.

17. borntobeking

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :laughing::laughing: I actually had to laugh out loud. Wity response. Well put my friend.

18. D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

I came for him on skype prior to this. The convo went something like

Him: Looks tasty.
    Me: Want some?
    Him: Love to!
    Me: You a spit or swallow?
    Him: Both it depends.

So naturally I assumed it would be ok. If he didn't want to he would have pulled off.

I never ask with women. They either do it or they don't. There's no discussion. Is it a gay faux pas or something?

19. D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Thanks.

But I mean c'mon. This thread is about me getting my dick sucked by a man for the first time, not how he feels about gay sex. Don't try and steal my fucking thunder!

There is a "Post New Thread" button for him to express all of his ass backwards thoughts to the world.

20. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    ryanp1984,
    There are AHOLES everywhere, even here. I for one enjoyed your story, and applaude you for shareing with us. Man on Man sex is beautiful, nothing more beautiful than two buddies pleasuring each other...Just ignore the AH's

Draft saved Draft deleted