My first gay experience, RECENT!!!!

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a girlfriend and I had a threesome with this black man, who was exceptionally hung 10" uncircumsized. As I was fucking her missionary she was blowing him, she took his cock out of her mouth, and asked me to suck it. At first I was resistant, never have done anything like that before, but she pleaded with me, her pussy was so moist, and he didn't seem to mind, so I did. She came so much as I sucked him while fucking her....Honestly I can't say I hated it...it was a fun night...

yes, but did the 10-inch guy cum in your mouth?

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was turned off in the first 10 seconds. Sex with Asians...not my thing.

I was really worried when I was typing out this story that I would offend the "not attracted to Asian group", but being the fool I am, I ignored my premonition and posted this thread anyway.

WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!?!

I swear I was hoping you weren't going to see this.... really. And I mean even if you did read it what were the odds that you would post in here? I mean even if it was just one little sentence, which you didn't really need to write, but probably did in hopes of derailing this thread..... Mission accomplished.

Is there any way we can get an emergency mod deletion of this thread????

ASAP PEOPLE!!!!!

WE HAVE A SITUATION THAT NEEDS RESOLVING IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Don't worry I'll have everything taken care of, I promise.

I was really worried when I was typing out this story that I would offend the "not attracted to Asian group", but being the fool I am, I ignored my premonition and posted this thread anyway.

WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!?!

I swear I was hoping you weren't going to see this.... really. And I mean even if you did read it what were the odds that you would post in here? I mean even if it was just one little sentence, which you didn't really need to write, but probably did in hopes of derailing this thread..... Mission accomplished.

Is there any way we can get an emergency mod deletion of this thread????

ASAP PEOPLE!!!!!

WE HAVE A SITUATION THAT NEEDS RESOLVING IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Don't worry I'll have everything taken care of, I promise.
You don't need it deleting dude - just report his post. :)

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Wow...if you don't like the thought of having sex with a particular ethnic group...then just keep it to yourself, I say. Why give off negative and personal thoughts that might be
hurtful to others?

I sometimes just don't understand people! They are either a
B----, or just run their mouths off without first thinging of
what and how words can hurt...

Keep posting ryan...:yup:

Last edited:

abu101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was out of town for work about a year ago. During this time I was away from the gf and to keep our sexual appetites alive and well we sent naked over Blackberry Messenger. While I was still away she was out with her friends at the bar and one of her gay friends took a pic with her phone and when he went to check it out he got a nice view of all my cock pics stored in her phone.

He's a cute little Asian kid who's "lacking" in that department so needless to say he was impressed. He added me to BBM and I've been sending him pics for some time. Everything you guys see on here goes to him first ;)

So me and the gf had a fight a little while ago and she went to stay at her mom's for the weekend. So Friday, after work, I picked up an 18 of Kokanee and vowed to get plastered. 6 beers later, tipsy, lazing around in my underwear I started getting horny. I peeled of my briefs snapped off a few and sent them out. I started getting more and more adventurous with each beer and pic until I invited him over for some "fun". Luckily he agreed and headed over.

When he got over I told him I was gonna have to have a shower first. I'd been working all day and wanted to be nice and fresh for him. I asked if he wanted to join me but he said he was fine. I stripped down to my underwear and watched his eyes look me up and down. My heart was beating to hard as I slid down my underwear letting my cock spring up.

"Holy shit! It's so much bigger in person!" he said.

I laughed and headed into the bathroom to shower and told him to grab a beer. I showered with the curtain open so he could watch me lather, clean and shave everything necessary. I hopped out of the shower, dried off, and remained naked for him.

We sat around for quite a while small talking, each of us not wanting to make the first move. Every now and then I would see his eyes drift down to my cock. Finally I started toying with my cock little by little to get him going.

"It's so big", he said.

I told him he could hold onto it if he wanted. He reached his hand out and grabbed hold. The first time someone of the same sex had ever held my cock in a sexual manner. He chuckled a little and started stroking my full length.

"I wonder if I could get it all in my mouth", he remarked.

I knew where he was going with that. I told him to give it a try. He slid down the couch and moved his face toward my hard cock. I felt his breath on my head as he opened his mouth and took my dick inside.

MY DICK WAS IN A MAN'S MOUTH!!!!!! HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!

He couldn't fit the whole thing in his mouth which didn't surprise. He pulled my cock out of his mouth and kissed his way down the shaft to my huge balls. He licked from my taint up my balls, past my shaft, and took my head back in his mouth. When he went down to my balls again I lifted my ass up inviting his tongue to my tight shaved asshole. He tongue fucked my ass for the next minute while his hands explored my cock.

I wanted to get a look at his cock so I told him he should take his clothes off. He was a little hesitant telling me he wasn't that big but I didn't care. When I had him naked in front of me I was a little taken back. His penis was 2.5 maybe 3 inches long. I'd heard he was small but didn't think that small. He looked at his dick then mine and said, "You don't know how lucky you are." Then he bent over again to make out with my cock and ass some more.

He got going stroking my cock while he teased my head with his mouth and fingered my ass. I knew I was going to cum soon so I grabbed his head, shoved it down on my cock and blew my huge load up in his mouth. My cock fell from his mouth and where his finger once was he buried his nose in my asshole and took in a big whiff and sighed.

I asked him to stay the night and we could have more fun in the morning but he said he had to go home. He still lives with his family and they are very strict about him staying out.

I was disappointed at first but relieved when at 4 am my gf came home stating she couldn't sleep at her mom's house. I imagined the look on her face had she come in to me in bed with another man. Dodged a bullet on that one.

But my god what a night!!!! I'm so hard just typing this out! I can't wait till my next play date!

interesting story.

its been over 6 months since the original post.

can you bring us up to date on what has happened since ?

thanks, ps you're a good writer,

aloha

abu

leenyc97

Sexy Member
Media
Is no one else thinking of the girlfriend in this situation? I don't much care which gender you're fucking, but if you want to fuck someone else you either need to end it with your girlfriend, or discuss opening up the relationship.

to paraphrase Ross Gellar 'They were on a break!'