My First Gay Experience (with A Black Man)

bellini

1st Like
Media
I want to tell you all about my first gay experience.It was last year, while I was looking on craigslist for women to sleep with. I came across an ad in casual encounters from a black 30 something year old man who wanted to get together for some oral and maybe more. I emailed him and he promptly and politely responded. We spoke via email for the next 30 minutes and he proceeded to invite me over to his house. It was a Saturday night at 1 in the morning, and I was nervous. Not only was I about to have my first gay experience, I was about to be with a black man.
I was all nervous as I got out of my cab and on to his street. I rang the doorbell and seconds later a cute black man earing flannel pajamas ran down stairs and opened the door. We walked up the steps in to his living room. He nicely took off my scarf and jacket and hung it up. Without any words, he led me into his bedroom, taking charge softly and walking behind me, grinding his pelvis into my butt. He proceeded to take off all my clothes as he got on his knees. He proceeded to get me hard and take my cock in his mouth. He sucked very intently, more so than most women...He then asked if i wanted to suck his cock, to which i replied a faint "yes"...now we had mentioned our cock sizes, i said i was 6 cut and he told me he was 6.5 cut, but when i pulled his pants down, I was face to face with a huge, massive black cock. The most gorgeous thing i have ever seen. I dropped to my knees to worship this hung god. Black cocks are sooo much bigger...wow. I proceeded to take his cock in my mouth, as it was stretching my mouth out. We next got on the bed and 69'd each other for 10 minutes...He tried to stick his fingers in my ass ,but I didn't let him. He continued to suck my penis, and I, his...It was thick! He eventually came on his chest, and i had trouble cumming, like I knew it was wrong (from a hetero perspective)..it was an internal ejaculation...weird!
we lay next to each other, my feet where his head was, and we talked for a half hour.
It was very sweet and nice, but i did not do anything like this for a while after...until....
story two to cum!!!

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok for the last 12 hours I held myself back but I'm gonna say it...

I think it's awsome you just had your chance for it and done it, I must say that's really awsome and I envy you

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I want to tell you all about my first gay experience.It was last year, while I was looking on craigslist for women to sleep with. I came across an ad in casual encounters from a black 30 something year old man who wanted to get together for some oral and maybe more.

You just said you were looking for women. Black men must be posting in the women's section now.:rolleyes:

I emailed him and he promptly and politely responded. We spoke via email for the next 30 minutes and he proceeded to invite me over to his house. It was a Saturday night at 1 in the morning, and I was nervous. Not only was I about to have my first gay experience, I was about to be with a black man.

It doesn't matter that he was black, a white hookup is just as likely to be a deranged serial killer. :eek:

I was all nervous as I got out of my cab and on to his street. I rang the doorbell and seconds later a cute black man earing flannel pajamas ran down stairs and opened the door.

He copied the pajama routine from Hugh Hefner.

i said i was 6 cut and he told me he was 6.5 cut, but when i pulled his pants down, I was face to face with a huge, massive black cock. The most gorgeous thing i have ever seen.

Usually guys add inches to their size, not deduct. :confused: He was probably like 10", but didn't want to scare you, so he said 6.5 so you'd still come over.

Black cocks are sooo much bigger...wow.

Some say there's truth to that, while others say it's just a myth.

story two to cum!!!

Will you be posting that in the fiction section?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that it's funny that the op thought that his experience was amazing enough to make a whole thread about it.

Sub par sex with a kind man who is an obvious liar...doesn't sound like that great of an experience to me. I think this was more of a "hey, congratulate me, I slept with a black guy and didn't die" post.

Congratulations, you've figured out what thousands of people have known for quite some time now.

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I slept with a black guy once... and died. But then he tried to shove his massive oak tree cock in my mouth and I sprang back to life. And right out his door.

(Now, that my friends, was a work of fiction.)

blue_eyed_devil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You just said you were looking for women. Black men must be posting in the women's section now.:rolleyes:

It doesn't matter that he was black, a white hookup is just as likely to be a deranged serial killer. :eek:

He copied the pajama routine from Hugh Hefner.

Usually guys add inches to their size, not deduct. :confused: He was probably like 10", but didn't want to scare you, so he said 6.5 so you'd still come over.

Some say there's truth to that, while others say it's just a myth.

Will you be posting that in the fiction section?

Seriously, what is your problem? (i've read your other posts)
Just because his experience happened to be with another man is no reason to judge him for it.
MK

ken1136

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So I guess I can add a similiar experience. I was sleeping in a Korean Spa and had a black kid sit down next to me. I said hi and continued to sleep. The next thing I know his mouth is wrapped around my cock and he's going up and down, deep throating me like I've never experienced. I remember thinking, "WTF" and then "Boy, is he wasting his time". Next thing I know I cum and almost pass out from the sensation. I've always been slow at cumming so this wasn't a minute thing. It was my first time at being deepthroated and my first time at cumming inside a mouth. He never missed a beat of going up and down on me. He just got up and left after it was over. Now later, looking back, I'm thinking "this is what perfect sex is all about"...

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seriously, what is your problem? (i've read your other posts)
Just because his experience happened to be with another man is no reason to judge him for it.
MK

lol How am I judging him? If you read the other posts instead of singling mine out, you'll see that it's a bullshit post by a troll. It's not meant to be taken seriously.

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome to LPSG new guy ! Ihope you enjoy your stay. Why don't you tell us all a litle bit more about yourself by posting a new members introduction in that section

Thank you for posting your interesting story here. I am sure quite a few people enjoyed reading it. I don't know if there are separate sections for true and fictional stories, but your story sounded true to me, and most stories are a mix anyway, and most posters here at lpsg do not have such huge hangups about such petty little things (unless they are ashamed of their petty little things and also have small minds).

Unfortunately there are one or two rampant trolls here at lpsg that hate everybody and everything and that make life miserable for many members (many are now former-members). They should have been banned long ago because they post so many hateful personal inappropriate spiteful uncalled-for judgemental remarks which are difficult to ignore.

I hope you decide to stay and enjoy yourself here anyway despite that horrid unwelcoming reception.

Most members post a pic or two of themselves in their gallery here - normally a cock pic - but maybe another kind of pic of themselves - but that is not a requirement - although maybe it should be.

WELCOME TO LPSG
I'm sure if you decide to stay other members will be much more friendly and hospitable :)

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
so ok the op is not entirely new
but still people should be treated with respect and not have to put up with the kind of unacceptable abusive persitent intolerance that was shown on the first page of this thread