My first gay experience....

D_AlfredLordTinyone

Account Disabled
Media
Straight athletic 21yo in London wanting a first gay experience with a hung guy around the same age.
All I want for Christmas... Is to loose my gay virginity with one of these mighty cocks, girls just don't do it for me at the moment want to try something new and BIG lol.

Check out my profile and hit me up, hung dudes :)

Thanks guys

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you're wanting to lose your virginity to a big cock, be ready.. You've probably used toys already, but if you haven't don't think you'll go straight into anal, especially with a really large cock with no problems. If you look hard enough you'll find a guy with a large hungry cock that will turn your hole inside out. Take your time, find a nice guy. Take it slow at first. Not saying you wouldn't, but if you hook up with a gay guy, be ready to give him what he wants. There's no telling what all he'll want, especially when he gets behind a closed door and horny as fuck. Not trying to scare you, just be careful.

BTW, fucking awesome 8 inches. Wish I could savor that sweet, young 20 year old meat.

ChicagoWuff

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, funny story here... I was 20 and this local 18yo football-player high-school kid messages me with a similar story... He wants to try sex with men, wants someone with a BIG dick to just shove it in him and make him like it...

He came over, he was nervous... It took forever to get his shirt off... Then he was nervous all over again... I kept trying to calm him down, eventually it was good and he got his pants off... Then he freaked out again and we had to start over... Eventually, after hours of him freaking out, calming down and freaking out again... My cock was out and he was bent over and I was trying to get him to relax for me, but... He freaked out again and I was just... Tired of putting up with it. So I shoved every god damned inch of my hard cock, balls-deep into his tight hole, all of about a full second before my roomate got home and burst through the door. That football player was dressed and out my door in all of 10 seconds. His online profiles and email address were taken down within 15 minutes.

So... Here's my suggestion. You may "know" what you want... But chances are, you have absolutely no idea what you actually want. Being gay has NOTHING to do with gay sex. It has to do with finding someone of the same sex with whom you share an emotion connection. For most (but not all), this leads to a desire to share a physical connection as well, but... That emotional connection comes first.

If you really want to experiment with gay sex... Don't push it. You won't enjoy it. Just... See what's out there. Meet some people, make some friends... Fool around. And, as for big dicks? Seriously man... You and I? We're not packing starter toys. If the guy you hook up with is older and well-experienced, you might not suffer as much... But if he's anything else? You WILL cry, you WILL bleed, you WILL be in pain and suffering and it's going to color your beliefs as to what gay sex is. Your first time needs to be with someone you like and, more importantly... Someone who's willing to take the time to go as fast or as slow as you need them to with patience and concern for your enjoyment.

Reactions: alohaww and ggtoday

D_AlfredLordTinyone

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks for all the advice I appreciate it and please keep it coming. I have never used toys or anything gay but have always been curious , LPSG is my guilty pleasure and the only time I bring out my gay side. I have had many sexual relationships with girls and as straight as they come but would like to experience large cock to put my mine as rest. I may hateit but I just don't know? And I am only attracted to big fat penis and muscles ( guys similar looking as me and straight acting) do u think this is weird?

Hot guy hot story

So, funny story here... I was 20 and this local 18yo football-player high-school kid messages me with a similar story... He wants to try sex with men, wants someone with a BIG dick to just shove it in him and make him like it...

He came over, he was nervous... It took forever to get his shirt off... Then he was nervous all over again... I kept trying to calm him down, eventually it was good and he got his pants off... Then he freaked out again and we had to start over... Eventually, after hours of him freaking out, calming down and freaking out again... My cock was out and he was bent over and I was trying to get him to relax for me, but... He freaked out again and I was just... Tired of putting up with it. So I shoved every god damned inch of my hard cock, balls-deep into his tight hole, all of about a full second before my roomate got home and burst through the door. That football player was dressed and out my door in all of 10 seconds. His online profiles and email address were taken down within 15 minutes.

So... Here's my suggestion. You may "know" what you want... But chances are, you have absolutely no idea what you actually want. Being gay has NOTHING to do with gay sex. It has to do with finding someone of the same sex with whom you share an emotion connection. For most (but not all), this leads to a desire to share a physical connection as well, but... That emotional connection comes first.

If you really want to experiment with gay sex... Don't push it. You won't enjoy it. Just... See what's out there. Meet some people, make some friends... Fool around. And, as for big dicks? Seriously man... You and I? We're not packing starter toys. If the guy you hook up with is older and well-experienced, you might not suffer as much... But if he's anything else? You WILL cry, you WILL bleed, you WILL be in pain and suffering and it's going to color your beliefs as to what gay sex is. Your first time needs to be with someone you like and, more importantly... Someone who's willing to take the time to go as fast or as slow as you need them to with patience and concern for your enjoyment.

D

deleted397893

im in the exact same situation as you ghetto kid...lol. Totally straight, love women, but it's just something so fascinating about a big, fat, thick, juicy cock. I just want to play with it, go down on it and possibly get fucked by it (although it probably will hurt). Any hung guys out there? hit me up :p, seriously though lol