My first Gay Experience...

uhp1957

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always been bi curious, and fairly adventurous. Just didnt know it at the time.

I was right out Marine Boot Camp flying to be stationed in Virginia. Getting off the plane in Dulles, I met a guy named Carlos that was a USO representative (seriously, he was). It was late, it was either a long bus ride ride or Taxi south. It was also pretty late and my check in time was following day. Carlos invited me to stay at his place. I had no gaydar at all, and he was actually pretty kewl. We stopped along the way, got some beer, and headed to his place. And then I got totally shit faced. And I mean royally fucked up. At this point in time I was still a virgin, never had sex, not even a bj. And note I'd never even masturbated before either, seriously. First time I tried masturbating was 4 years later, and wound up with a scab on my dick. (I didnt know about lotion, or anything)

I dont even remember getting out of my uniform, or anything, next thing I knew were both in bed, naked, and hes going down on me like a pro. But being so wasted I couldnt come. He got himself off, and alittle while later he went down on me again. Same thing, couldnt come. But damn, that guy was seriously good at giving head. And now we're at round 3. He tried to ass fuck me, and I probably woulda gone with it, but there was like no lube, or even fingers insertion to get loosened up. So that was a fail. He rolled me back on my back, and went to down on my stiff dick yet again. This time as he was working my still stiff dick, I started getting this odd feeling. I didnt know what that feeling meant. It just welled up from inside me, kinda maybe like I had to pee, but it wasnt that kind of urge. And he just kept working me, and working me, until I just let loose. Damn that felt good! I didnt realize at the time I'd come. He stopped, cleaned me up, put my underwear back on, and we went to sleep. In the morning, I woke, with his hand down my underwear, but I wasnt drunk, and not really feeling it. Plus I was hung over as fuck. So I removed his hand a couple of times and asked him not to. Finally he stopped. I got into my uniform, and true to his word, he drove me to base. This was back in the mid 70s, no internet, no cell phones, no email, etc. I never heard from him again.

But I still look back with fond memories of not only my first sexual experience, but first sort of gay experience too. Still to date probably the best BJ I've ever had. I still remain bi curious, enjoy a woman giving me head while fingering my prostate, etc. Might even try getting ass fucked if the guy was average size. Just dont really know how to go about it, plus I'd be picky as hell too. I'd never go down on a guy though, that'd be my one absolute No. I dont know if I could kiss a guy either. Maybe someday I'll find out :)

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was in my early 40's. He was a young trucker, married, age 28 who met me in a town about 25 miles from home. We met in a big parking lot where it was normal for truckers to park at night. I crawled up into his truck which had a sleeper. It was awkward at first as we sat there and talked a bit. Then he said let me go ahead and see it.. I nervously opened my jeans and boxers for him, still soft, then he pulled his out, smallish still, very tender looking and in its natural uncut state. When I saw it, I gasped. It was still soft and small but was incredibly tender and beautiful. I remember him warning me his foreskin was tight, to be careful when playing with it. I was careful but had no idea how sensitive and tight his skin was. I remember causing him a bit of discomfort. We both sucked each other, and I remember him jacking himself off right there in front of me, me doing the same. I distinctly remember watching him clean up his cum with a paper towel. After the first meet we communicated more, and I vividly remember him sending me pictures of his wife sucking his dick. I tried to hook up with him again, but the direction of his routes got changed and he didn't come my way anymore. By now, that was about 18 years ago. I wonder how much cock he's gotten since then and what he's doing today.

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always been bi curious, and fairly adventurous. Just didnt know it at the time.

I was right out Marine Boot Camp flying to be stationed in Virginia. Getting off the plane in Dulles, I met a guy named Carlos that was a USO representative (seriously, he was). It was late, it was either a long bus ride ride or Taxi south. It was also pretty late and my check in time was following day. Carlos invited me to stay at his place. I had no gaydar at all, and he was actually pretty kewl. We stopped along the way, got some beer, and headed to his place. And then I got totally shit faced. And I mean royally fucked up. At this point in time I was still a virgin, never had sex, not even a bj. And note I'd never even masturbated before either, seriously. First time I tried masturbating was 4 years later, and wound up with a scab on my dick. (I didnt know about lotion, or anything)

I dont even remember getting out of my uniform, or anything, next thing I knew were both in bed, naked, and hes going down on me like a pro. But being so wasted I couldnt come. He got himself off, and alittle while later he went down on me again. Same thing, couldnt come. But damn, that guy was seriously good at giving head. And now we're at round 3. He tried to ass fuck me, and I probably woulda gone with it, but there was like no lube, or even fingers insertion to get loosened up. So that was a fail. He rolled me back on my back, and went to down on my stiff dick yet again. This time as he was working my still stiff dick, I started getting this odd feeling. I didnt know what that feeling meant. It just welled up from inside me, kinda maybe like I had to pee, but it wasnt that kind of urge. And he just kept working me, and working me, until I just let loose. Damn that felt good! I didnt realize at the time I'd come. He stopped, cleaned me up, put my underwear back on, and we went to sleep. In the morning, I woke, with his hand down my underwear, but I wasnt drunk, and not really feeling it. Plus I was hung over as fuck. So I removed his hand a couple of times and asked him not to. Finally he stopped. I got into my uniform, and true to his word, he drove me to base. This was back in the mid 70s, no internet, no cell phones, no email, etc. I never heard from him again.

But I still look back with fond memories of not only my first sexual experience, but first sort of gay experience too. Still to date probably the best BJ I've ever had. I still remain bi curious, enjoy a woman giving me head while fingering my prostate, etc. Might even try getting ass fucked if the guy was average size. Just dont really know how to go about it, plus I'd be picky as hell too. I'd never go down on a guy though, that'd be my one absolute No. I dont know if I could kiss a guy either. Maybe someday I'll find out :)
Hot story.

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was in my early 40's. He was a young trucker, married, age 28 who met me in a town about 25 miles from home. We met in a big parking lot where it was normal for truckers to park at night. I crawled up into his truck which had a sleeper. It was awkward at first as we sat there and talked a bit. Then he said let me go ahead and see it.. I nervously opened my jeans and boxers for him, still soft, then he pulled his out, smallish still, very tender looking and in its natural uncut state. When I saw it, I gasped. It was still soft and small but was incredibly tender and beautiful. I remember him warning me his foreskin was tight, to be careful when playing with it. I was careful but had no idea how sensitive and tight his skin was. I remember causing him a bit of discomfort. We both sucked each other, and I remember him jacking himself off right there in front of me, me doing the same. I distinctly remember watching him clean up his cum with a paper towel. After the first meet we communicated more, and I vividly remember him sending me pictures of his wife sucking his dick. I tried to hook up with him again, but the direction of his routes got changed and he didn't come my way anymore. By now, that was about 18 years ago. I wonder how much cock he's gotten since then and what he's doing today.
Very nice story.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was nineteen and went to a salon for a hair cut. Didnt know it at rhe time but all the stylists had their own rooms within the salon. Don't know if it was chance or I was picked out by a gay stylist. Didn't bother me until he started talking about blow jobs. Got real nervous but figured what could happen in. a salon mid afternoon. This was a time of disco and I had a pair of slacks that showed off the outline of my cock. He commented me on the buldge and ask to see my cock. I said it was to public and he said he knew of a place more private if Id strip down and showed it to him. I said sure and rhe next thing you know he was gobbling on my cock. Well he didnt lock the door and a few minutes later a female stylist walked in on us. I was naked on a couch in the break room with his head between by legs. He barely missed a beat and told her we would be done in five minutes.