My first gay relationship

ccguy508

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jim and I loved our sex life. Most days we would effortlessly slip into a mutual JO or blowjob session, or I would top Jim. I stopped using a condom since we were both monogamous and were much more comfortable having sex without one. The most sublime feeling for me was coming inside Jim and watching his reaction as my dick swelled, then throbbed and finally underwent uncontrollable spasms as I shot my load. Nothing felt better than filling Jim with my cum and the sensations of my dick sliding back and forth much more effortlessly with almost no friction at all. I loved watching my load drip out of Jim, especially when I pulled myself out from him.

We thought that we had it all, but I thought to myself, “Not quite all.” I had been an exclusive top so far but now, more and more, I wanted to bottom for Jim, to feel him deep inside me, to feel his load coming deep inside into me. It would be our final step in our commitment to each other.

One night when we were fooling around in bed, I confessed my desire. Jim was silent for a moment. At first, I thought he might have been an exclusive bottom and had doubts about topping. Finally, he smiled and said, “I’ve wanted to do this for so long.” I was thrilled.

I was ecstatic, and we began making love. After an extended foreplay session, I lay on my back and lifted my legs up, my knees bent close to my shoulders. Jim squeezed his dick slowly up from its base until several large drops of precum started to dribble from the tip. He caught it on the tips of his fingers, touched them to my hole and began to stroke in gentle circles before pressing inward just a bit with his middle finger. The feeling was absolutely incredible. After a few minutes, he squeezed the precum from my dick, caught the precum and rubbed it around my hole. He inserted a finger all the way in, making every widening circles to stretch my hole open more and more. The feeling was divine, and I became eager to have his dick inside me. Jim then inserted two fingers and opened me more so. I was now completely relaxed, giving in to the feeling as my hole opened up more and more.

Jim got down on his knees between my legs and lowered his face just below my scrotum. He gently kissed my anus and then circled it with his tongue before slowly inserting it into me. I never had ever experienced anything as sensual his tongue entering into me. Sure, I had felt his fingers before, but this was entirely different, his tongue soft, smooth, pliable and as warm as me. In and out, around and around, Jim’s tongue went, as I lay there softly moaning and almost delirious. He lathered up my anus with his spit, sat up, leaned over and pulled himself forward to kiss me. He then lowered himself down along my chest, teased my nipples, and sucked on my cock. Jim then milked the precum out of me into the palm of his hand and then rubbed it onto his cock, already dripping copious amount of his own precum, most of which remained trapped between his foreskin and the head of his dick. I knew eagerly anticipated what was coming, albeit laced with a bit of apprehension. Would it hurt? Would it be pleasurable? I’d soon find out.

Jim touched the tip of his dick to my hole, and I tried to relax as much as I could. He applied a very steady but gentle pressure inward, and my anus relaxed, bit by bit. As Jim pushed slowly inward, I could feel his foreskin getting pushed backwards, and his naked glans, moistened by his precum, thrust itself inward. I relaxed as much as I could, and for just a second felt a sharp stab of pain as my hole popped open and Jim’s cock was in. He stopped there for just a moment and lay still, letting the muscle surrounding his cock slowly expand. I was pretty much delirious now, more so when Jim slowly thrust himself completely inside me. He stopped moving, letting me relax even more, before he slowly thrust the entire length of his penis inside. I never felt myself more at one with Jim as at that moment. Maybe it was my imagination, but I swore I could feel his foreskin cover his glans again as he pulled outward and then feel his smooth glans emerge again as he thrust forward. Jim encircled my penis with his hand and stroked up and down. I couldn’t believe the dual sensations I experienced inside me and along my erection, more so when Jim’s cock pushed against my swollen prostate. I never imagined that anything could be so pleasurable. I had tried massaging my prostate before, but I never really enjoyed or got off on it. This was different, a warm, almost hot, sensation filling and spreading inside of me.

We continued, bound to one another, for what seemed like an eternity, Jim stopped his movements when he felt close to cumming, which allowed me to savor this moment of us together. His thrusting became faster and faster as he leaned over and gave me a deep kiss. Soon, I could see he was becoming disconnected with the reality of the moment, his eyes rolling upward under his eyelids as his breathing and moaning became deeper and faster, keeping time with his thrusts. Suddenly, Jim was completely out of control. I circled my arms around him and pulled him closer. Faster and faster he thrust. I could feel his cock swelling more and more inside me, throbbing in time with his thrusts and finally undergoing the same uncontrollable spasms that I so enjoyed when I would shot my load into him. His cum filled me, and with his final thrust he pushed himself deep inside and held that position for a moment. I was delirious with joy and contentment. Slowly, Jim pulled his cock out of me, and, as he did so, I could feel his hot cum dribbling out of me and down my crack.

Jim straightened up on his knees and said, “Now I want to see you cum.” He grabbed my erection and stroked up and down, slowly at first, then faster and faster. He reached down, grabbed into the palm of his hand some of his own cum that was still oozing from me. He then stroked me again with his cum as a lube. I didn’t last long after that. My whole body stiffened and my pelvis thrust forward, and I let out a yelp as my cum erupted with more force and volume than ever before, hitting my face and splattering all over my chests.

We both were exhausted, and we collapsed, completely spent, onto the bed, holding ourselves tightly against one another. We didn’t say a word; we didn’t need to. From that night on, we no longer were an exclusive top and bottom but were completely versatile with one another. The commitment and love we felt for each other was sealed.

ccguy508

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 4

Jim and I happily settled into our sexual relationship. I mostly topped Jim, he occasionally me. We had given up using condoms and were confident being able to bareback with no concern, since we were both monagamous and hadn’t other sexual contacts. Still, I vividly remember the very first time I barebacked Jim.

Back in the late ‘60s, the availability and types of condoms were very different from today. They were kept behind the counter at pharmacies, and it was always embarrassing to have to ask for them. They came either lubricated or not, and the latex used was thicker than that today. It was a “one size fits all” situation, and this was a problem for me. My dick is thick; its shaft is about 6” around, and condoms were typically sized for the “average” dick, about 4.5” around. Condoms then always fit me very tightly, and I felt it. My glans flares outward at its rim, making my diameter there greater than that of my shaft. When I wore a condom, I felt the constriction all along my shaft. Worse, the pressure at the end pressed down on my glans and compressed it, virtually squashing it against my shaft. The outward flare, which gave me such pleasure when I stroked it when I masturbated, was gone, and my glans lost most of its hardness. The only time that wearing a condom was comfortable and remotely pleasurable was when my precum filled its end and some of the pressure against my glans was lessened as my shaft could move freely in the now lubricated end.

Jim and seriously discussed whether it would be OK to bareback, and we were both OK with it. I looked forward with eager anticipation the next time we would have sex. That night finally came, and after our usual foreplay, I was harder than ever before. I’ve always been a precum gusher, and sometimes to the point of embarrassment if I wet through my pants if I were ogling another guy. I caressed Jim’s hole with the end of my penis, letting the precum drip out and lubing the area well. I sopped up some of my precum onto onto my finger and slowly inserted it into Jim. He let out a soft moan as I pushed in and out and ran circles around his relaxing hole. Jim then sat up, bent over and gave me a blow job I’ll never forget, deep throating me and throughly wetting my cock from base to tip with his saliva. I reached down below my balls and pushed inward against my taint and then slowly up under my sac and up my shaft, collecting the drops of precum that dripped out onto my fingers which I then pushed into Jim, lubricating his inside all the more. I repeated this again, this time rubbing the collected precum down along my rock hard erection.

Jim was now on his back, his knees lifted in the air. I leaned over him and lightly touched the tip of my penis against his hole. I could feel his skin directly against the tip of my penis, and the feeling was exhilarating. I pushed inward in a slow, steady movement, letting Jim relax so that he could take me in. Penetration was more difficult than it had ever been before since my glans, unrestricted and not compressed by a tight condom, was at his full hardness, its outer rim flared outward. Jim was OK as I pushed inward until I could just feel the flare at the ridge of my corona up against the opening of his anus. I felt a resistance to pushing further inward, and Jim motioned to me to stop moving. After a moment, I pulled out and let my precum drip onto his hole. Jim gave me a nod, wanting me to continue, so I pushed slowly inward, until I felt again the resistance against my corona, but this time I kept going. Jim had a look of discomfort on his face but didn’t motion me to stop. Suddenly, almost with a pop, his anus opened up completely and I was able to thrust inside him.

The look of discomfort on Jim’s face immediately switched to one of contentment, and he whispered, “Come all the way inside me.” I did and experienced the most sensual, satisfying moment of my life up till then. With no tight condom between me and Jim, the skin of my penis was grasped tightly by Jim’s insides. I could feel every fold and ridge inside his rectum as I slowly thrust in and out. Jim was delirious in a way he never was when I wore a condom, I suspect because my glans was full, and the edge of my corona caressed his inside, something he never felt before. My thrusting movements became easier and more fluid as my precum kept oozing out, and I was able to thrust easier and easier, faster and faster. Suddenly, I felt that I was going to cum, and I didn’t hold back. My thrusts almost became spastic, and suddenly I exploded like never before. I pushed myself deep inside and held myself there as my penis spurted and spurted over and over again. Jim was delirious. His arms grasped me around my back, and he pulled me closer and closer while he pushed his groin upward against me. We literally had never been closer than at this moment, and we both knew that we would never experience this first-time feeling ever again.

Normally, when I come, my sexual energy quickly fades, my erection fades, and I feel exhausted. Not now. While Jim’s insides held my penis tight, I could now move inside him with virtually no friction at all, my penis washed by the sea of my cum. My erection held fast and did not fade at all. I continued thrusting, just enjoying the feeling but without the anticipation of cumming. At times, I would stop, push myself deep inside, pull Jim close to me and give him the deepest kisses imaginable, before I would begin thrusting again. Soon, the feelings along my erection changed, from merely pleasurable to becoming more and more sexually charged. I sped up my thrusts and suddenly felt the anticipation of cumming again. I couldn’t believe it. I had never come twice so quickly before. Jim felt it too, and urged me on with a chorus of, “Yes, yes, yes.” I was screaming out, “Fuck, fuck, fuck,” over and over until I orgasmed again. The feeling was so different from my first orgasm. I had already spent most of my cum, so while my erection jerked and jerked, I couldn’t feel the sensation of cum pouring out of me. Inside, I experienced a much stronger, whole body orgasm. Every muscle in me contracted, some of them undergoing uncontrollable spasms, and this continued longer than my first orgasm. Completely spent, I collapsed, my full weight on Jim’s body.

After a minute or so, I lifted myself up and slowly pulled myself from Jim. I sat up on my knees and watched with fascination as my cum began to dribble from him. I scooped up as much as I could onto the palm of my hand and then stroked Jim’s dick with it. The warmth and slipperiness of my cum caused Jim to gasp, and I was able to stroke him effortlessly. Jim was delirious, and his erection swelled and throbbed in my hand. Soon his glans completely popped out of his foreskin and turned a deep, blood red purple. His body suddenly shook, and he shot his load up across his chest before he collapsed. I reached up with my own cummy hand and rubbed our loads together.

That night was an experience of a lifetime. We barebacked from that night on and never used a condom again.