my first gay sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by lbkontop, Jul 29, 2006.

1. lbkontop

lbkontop New Member

Albums:
    ok, so I am at work and I notice in the stall next to me the classic cruising signs. So I answer back, and him start jacking me off. I start to return the favor and we go back and forth for a little bit. He then tells me to meet him in another bathroom on the 2nd floor, I follow him up. we both get back into seperate stalls and fool around some more. we then go to the urinals and sucking each other. It is here right after I start fucking him in the ass he says "your huge". then we switched and he fucked me

2. lbkontop

lbkontop New Member

Albums:
    ok I ran out of room. when he started doing me, he had a hard time because my hole was so tight. We moved one more time, there he ate my asshole out, I fingerd him and sucked his cock dry. then I fucked him and came inside him and kept pumping. after I pulled out he told me that I had one of the biggest cocks he has ever had. We both then went back to work at our different depts. I felt a little let down though, but a gay co-worker said not to sweat it.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice