My first Gay (sorta) experience...

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So i was at a semi-party the last night. It was more of a get together. Anyways, there was a guy there who was bi (i found this out later) and at one time was 'together' with my current girlfriend. I slept over at the house because i wasn't gonna drive home and I'm basically best friends with one of the guys that lives there.

So I'm sleeping in just my boxer briefs with my girlfriend who was also there on a big cough and the bi guy was in the other 'living room' so basically there is just a big opening and no doors. Oh and for the record, Me or my girlfriend were only a little bit sober.

She starts feeling me and then we start to kiss and things slowly progress until she is giving me a blowjob. Idk if the guy heard us but he come in and like slowly walks by. My gf sees him and goes 'wait'.

She then proceeded to say that she will only have sex with me if I lick his penis. I was all like no so she tells him to come over and she starts sucking me more to temp me and he gets hard.

So basically she wants a threesome, so I figured what the hell, and ALL i did was just did i really quick lick of the guys dick and didn't put it in my mouth. It still made me feel very gay though.

So last night was my first MFM threesome and gay experience. The next morning we all just pretended nothing really happened and I'm sorta surprised i remember most of it anyway. Also, I'm pissed that my girlfriend would put me in that situation and even have a MFM 3some with me..(even though ive had MFF with her..)

Just thought i'd let you all know and hope you guys can gimme some feedback

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
You bring up a good point, though. She basically told you to do something you didn't really wanna do for the sake of having sex with her. Let me ask, was she just as reluctant to get into MFF threesomes with you or was she more eager about it? It would make an interesting parallel if that were the case.

Honestly, I wouldn't chalk it up to much of an experience. Don't flatter the guy that much. I would imagine if would "count" more if you were willing to explore the MFM threesome in your own terms, to scrape against your own boundaries because you'd find something worthwhile in it. It was just a silly game, so don't get too worked up about it.

Although in the future, if your girlfriend wants you to do something you're not comfortable with, maybe you should just wank off real quick, then roll over and fall asleep.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did you like the taste/texture of his cock at all? I'm assuming this is the first time you've licked a dick....so just wondering. But yea you're not gay, or maybe you are? Only you know lol

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I think that you didn't have much of a gay experience. I wouldn't categorize it as such. Hehehe. I guess that you aren't going to be doing many more threesomes soon: MMM/ MFM/ FMF /FFF. :smile:

I think that she didn't respect your feelings about the bi guy. I guess you'll have to chat it out. I don't think you're gay just an unlucky guy in fortunate (sex with your GF) yet unfortunate experience with a bi guy.

You're not gay.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Anytime someone MAKES you do something you don't want to do, that doesn't make you gay. You should have just said no and punched her in the throat.
That's a little harsh.

But yeah, the very notion that this makes you gay is just as asinine as anyone who says "U LOOKZ AT MY PENSIS U R GHEY!" lol

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I think that puts you in "gay for pay" which his not really gay but also don't care to do it (which I think is the best perspective lol).....anyway it's just a label, do what you want to do, have fun, be safe and dump that bitch!

Get one who can say things honestly and up front. That's mature.

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wouldn't dump her though. Shes great to have around, knows how to suck a dick very nicely and we have A LOT of fun together ;). I mean i don't mind threesomes i was just taken off guard.

And no, i didn't like the taste of the dick. I mean, it wasn't like a bad thing and i wasn't washing my mouth out but id rather stick to pussy.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually, for what it is worth, if anything, your experience proves you are even MORE straight---that you were so wanting to have sex with HER, you were willing to do something that was totally against your normal nature and desires, and that you didn't enjoy. If that isn't strong heterosexual desire, I don't know what is!

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In no way does that suddenly make you gay. Don't go crazy over it, it was really nothing. I just have to ask, how does one "feel gay"? Is it because I am gay that I can't imagine how since its my "normal feeling"? If I licked a girl will that make me "feel straight"? I'm not trying to flame you or anything but sometimes things like this just sorta hits a nerve ya know? If anything it made you "feel straight" since you didnt enjoy it lol

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yea I know I'm not gay, but i think i just think that what i did could have just possibly made me less straight?
Its hard to explain but it was worth it.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yea I know I'm not gay, but i think i just think that what i did could have just possibly made me less straight?
Its hard to explain but it was worth it.

You are experiencing normal straight boy fears. Buddy, the ONLY thing that will "make" you less straight is if you want to have an emotional experience with him. If you want to pick out furniture with him, then reconsider your sexuality--otherwise, chalk it up to one of those wild things that happen when people's inhibitions are down. Licking his dick didn;t make you any more gay than having your dick in your hand does.

SwordSwallower

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sammy, when I was a teenager (long ago when the world was new:rolleyes:) I had conflicted feelings about that sort of thing too. I worried that if I gave in to my same-sex urges, I would somehow lose all interest in sex with women...I didnt want that to happen, since I loved women too! It took me a long time to come to terms with the fact that I'm bisexual. I've been happily married for many years to a wonderful woman. She knows that I am Bi, and we even have threesomes together from time to time. My point in telling you this is not to suggest you may be bisexual-quite the contrary, in fact. It sounds to me like you are very comfortably established in your heterosexual orientation. It's just that those kinds of accidental or experimental encounters wont change that, or transform you somehow into something you dont want to be. I would definitely talk to your girlfriend though, and tell her that you didnt enjoy that brief 'gay' experience. You need to be open and honest with each other, and respectful about where your bounderies are.