My first gay threesome

stevenotsean

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A friend and I have always wanted to fuck, but never got the chance, as he lives too far away. He and his boyfriend are coming near me on a trip, and he suggested the idea of a threesome to his boyfriend, who likes the idea. So we're going to get a hotel room and spend all night fucking... I've never properly had the chance to get with a guy, so I'm REALLY looking forward to it.
Any advice/ideas of what to do with two horny boys in a hotel room?

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A friend and I have always wanted to fuck, but never got the chance, as he lives too far away. He and his boyfriend are coming near me on a trip, and he suggested the idea of a threesome to his boyfriend, who likes the idea. So we're going to get a hotel room and spend all night fucking... I've never properly had the chance to get with a guy, so I'm REALLY looking forward to it.
Any advice/ideas of what to do with two horny boys in a hotel room?
the 3 of you will figure it out. Use condoms, use lube, have fun.:smile:

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't let yourself get into one guy, but not the other. I've had a couple thresomes - and both times I wound up kinda paired off with one guy, an the other guy wound up on the outs. So remember to pay attention to both of 'em.

And don't forget to post on here how it went!

razor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just go with the flow, i had my first one last week and it was realy hot, enjoy .