My first greatest experience

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_spiker067, Nov 23, 2006.

1. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

I was a Junior in school when I met Jane (no it wasn’t high school). She was a senior and in engineering school. We met in Engineering Statistics class. Get this when she introduced herself in Matlab class, “Hi, I’m Jane,” I reflexively said, “Me Tarzan, you Jane,” and she laughed, God bless her soul.

We studied in a group together and we got along great. She eventually asked me to go to some geek engineering frat party. Now I had no clue what she had in mind for me because she gave sooo many mixed signals. God, I hated to love that bitch :-0).

Well it was a typical party, a bunch of beer. Talking to people you knew and barely knew. No dancing just great music floating through the chilly autumn air.

She walked up from behind, tapped me on the shoulder and said, “Take me home.”

“But it’s only ten,” I said. To which she replied, “I don’t care take me home.” All the liabilities of a relationship and none of the benefits. God I hated to love her.

So we left. Halfway back to her place she took my hand for the first time and she weaved her fingers through mine and we stopped talking, I don’t know why. God I hated to love her.

Now, to know Jane was to love Jane. She was tall 5’9”, brown eyes, long brown-red hair to the middle of her back. Fit body with only 10 of her 15 sophomore pounds she said she had gained. Her hair wasn’t shiny, her nails weren’t painted, she wore jeans and sweaters like no other girl I ever liked before. And was she very funny. Quirky funny, movie quote funny, SNL funny, raunchy funny, you get the idea, right?

When we got to the steps of the flat she shared she stopped, leaned into me with a soft sway and whispered into my ear, “My room mates aren’t home.” Bit her lower lip and then bit mine. I really can’t remember if we ran or walked up those stairs virtually naked. All I remember is she was on top of me on the bed saying, “I know you are going to come quick, that’s okay,” as she pulled off my boxers and out I sprang. She actually salivated and it accidentally, mostly fell on my cock (In hindsight this sex was supposed to happen, it was fated). She rubbed it down the length of me and kept a hold of me at the root, thumb around to forefinger, and looked at it in the combined light of the full-ish moon and the street lights in front of her bedroom windows. “This is a great cock. I knew you had one. Listen, come deep inside me its okay, I’m ready (pill) and I want you too.”

Her knees straddle walked, her obviously moist vagina, right over the top of my erection, where she stopped, raised herself a bit to get over the top of it and settled down on it slowly, carefully like a hen will on her eggs (if you ever been on a farm or seen a bird in the wild take her time to settle down). It must have taken a minute or two, maybe three or four, it seemed endless until all but the base of it was comfortably inside her. She began to rub up and down in a circular grinding motion looking me in the eyes and eventually looking straight up, her breasts and nipples clearly pointed up to the ceiling. As she worked herself on me she got wetter and looser and in time I was all inside her and she could start to rub her clit on my pubic hairs and bone.

I couldn’t take it…? Of course I could! I had self gratified myself twice in the morning and the beer I hand drunk at the party had made me a little bit perfectly numb. She thought she was going to take charge and work herself first and then I’d shoot before either one of us would now it. Sorry sweet, sweet Jane. I’m a practiced jerk off and I thought just maybe, just maybe we would be doing this right now.

She came first, a quick pitiful nothing; with no real work by her or me. Bastard she must have thought. I hate to love him, I hope she felt.

She was a very competitive creature. She could kick my ass in one of three basketball games if I didn’t cheat her. I loved that about her. She had played in high school and had an outside shot that was habitually nothing but net. She was very competitive, hated to lose, and wouldn’t quit playing with me. I think she liked beating me. I hated to love her.

I rolled her over and whispered in her ear you came first and now I’m going to “beer dick” you, we were that kind of friends that I could get away saying that. “I’m going to fuck you long and hard and come deep inside you, Jane.” I started fucking her basically missionary with hard long strokes that felt resistance as I pushed deeply. She slowly raised her thighs up to her chest and it must have been a good 4 minutes of this before I got tired and started to slowly move in and out of her. I could tell she didn’t want to come again and that I was going to have to work to win this game. So I stopped and tried to go down on her. It was probably the first time I ever tried this and I obviously wasn’t good at it as she started to laugh and pushed me off of her. She sat up on her knees. So we were facing each other knees to knees with my fat, numb, cock lying on the sheets. She reached over with a hand and started to pull on it but I had to stop her because it was sore from the morning work out I had given it and to which I confessed to her. “So you are a compulsive jerk off too she laughed ?”(not that she was) She leaned forward and kissed me full on the lips. I thought it strange we fucked before we had ever really kissed. It was a nice kiss.

We laid down and talked a bit while I smelled her hair. She slowly moved her hand back to my cock and squeezing and swinging it, no rubbing, she got it hard, very hard again. This time she climbed on me again but facing away. That bitch was going to fuck me and not rub her clit up against me. I let her work herself wet again and keep me hard for a while before I decided to make my move. Which was simply to sit up and grab her hair in one hand and reach around to touch her clit with the other. We did this for awhile before I felt her get really wet and let out a little inaudible moan. She laid back down beside me with her back to me. Her long body stretched from the headboard to the foot of the bed ass up and she said, &#8220;Fuck me and cum inside me, <myName>&#8221;

So I did as I was told for awhile before I noticed she was just lying there and not looking forward to much and so I pretended to come and laid my full weight on her, which for skinny me at the time wasn&#8217;t much. I miss her smell.

She must have woke up with my morning wood on her thigh because I woke up as she climbed on it as we laid side by side her on her back and me on my right side. I must of shot off in ten seconds flat all that pent up jism, it was one hell of a load too. It was the most sensation of sperm I had ever felt travel the length of my shaft.

&#8220;Bitch&#8221;, I said rubbing my eyes, as she got up and put on her bra and wrapped a towel around her waist.

&#8220;You know it, I know it, I won!&#8221; she said. She had by far in a meager way given me more pleasure than I had given her. &#8220;But I&#8217;ll help you get better boy!&#8221; Which is what I had said to her the first time we played basketball one on one.

And getting better with Jane was a very fun time :)

We took a college class together just to do that. My favorite class homework was the mirror and the genitals exploration stuff.

~I&#8217;d say mostly true with some artistic licenses taken~

Can the lurker women here pick up on the lesson plan involved here? Pick a man cause you like him and don&#8217;t make him compete with other men for you. Rather compete with him, especially if you both are just learning in the bedroom. You learn more and it goes faster if you do it right.

2. BigA

BigA New Member

way to go, spiker

3. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Great what engineering girls are good for, isn't that? Having been one myself, I can tell that we're anything but boring slide-rule dwellers.

On the subject of competition, I guess I am a competitive character in bed. I like being in control, fighting for control, and it really gives me something. However, that is something that has developed through the time, as I was gaining experience. When I was a starter in the world of sex, I liked experimenting and trying, trial and error as the way to go. And I liked trying things that I had learned during date A during date B. But I noticed that my drive of learning and trying the things was more developed than with many men, especially the less experienced ones. While I was trying to push the border and try new things, some men seemed to be more into establishing a level of abilities and sticking with that.

4. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

Some time later Jane and I were playing basketball. When to slow up the game I asked her if she remembered that first night and she said yes. I asked how did she know I had a great cock and with the mischievous meat eating grin she was beginning to get she said, &#8220; You are a stupid animal aren&#8217;t you? Well you do walk around with a nice package showing and you more often than not play without a jock strap (not that I usually need one) soo&#8230; That nice little bump and turn move I do on you. Well if you&#8217;ll noticed its really a little more like a bump, grind some, and then turn move.&#8221;

&#8220;Look at you, you think that plumper you got going is yours? That&#8217;s my leash on you!&#8221;

And I used to call that a mixed signal?:)

Swish, point Jane (literally). She&#8217;s up 7-5; playing to nine.

Talking about leashes. I got a silk blue ribbon for her hair once. It became a sex toy. She&#8217;d squeeze to please me and as I&#8217;d start to get hard then she&#8217;d tie the ribbon on it in different locations with different strength knots. She&#8217;d start a little jump rope going. Pull on it just until it started to hurt. She even once, while we were standing, throw her leg over it with her back to me and pulled my dick right through her thighs and rode me and pulled until I came. The knot on the end squeezed my head that I shot a load into a dead potted plant 3 feet away. She said something about I was so fertile I would probably bring the plant back to life. Funny bitch wasn&#8217;t she?

That meat eater thing. She was a real T-Rex. Would eat the meat right of the bone and suck the marrow out and with small reptilians eyes look up as if wanting more. Sent chills down my back.

Sweet, sweet Jane.

5. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

BTW Ladies (and beards), I'm a real fucking MAN (well maybe not so much fucking these days) not a robo-poster and like all real men I need a little validation here (cause I'm insecure) or I'm just going to have to pick up my balls and play elsewhere and not so much here ;-)

6. happyfeet

happyfeet New Member

Spiker, what are you bitching about now?

Btw, that was asked in love, b/c this is only my second day here, but already...I dig your posts.

Except when you say stuff like "I'm a real fucking MAN". I mean, really? What does that mean?

That you would like to dominate me? B/c...I'm up for that. ;)

7. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

Well, I really don't know you....

Maybe... say you are tall, creative, on this planet?

Okay you talked me into it. Let me get my equipment packed up (and that map of HappyFeet land you left on that other thread) and I'll be right over. I won't be talking at all as I walk through the door so I'm going to tell you now hold on for dear life cause you are in for some serious sexual domination. Hopefully it will be just a little bit more than you can manage and no more:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

8. happyfeet

happyfeet New Member

It's not fair to turn me on while I'm waaaay over here and you're waaaay over there.

If you say you like to choke women, I just may swoon right off my chair.

:biggrin1:

9. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

So this is what you do up late at night? Postback to tease back on such a delicate subject as erotic asphyxia.

Well I've only seen it done in movies and I refuse to practice the auto-erotic version for your future pleasure :)

10. happyfeet

happyfeet New Member

I guess I'm safe, then. I tend to be accident-prone as it is.

11. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

BTW, where is (roughly) "waaaay over here"? I know "waaay over there" is here but where's your "here".

12. happyfeet

happyfeet New Member

LOL!

You tell me where "there" is, maybe I'll tell you where "here" is.

But, you have to go first. :biggrin1:

13. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

And here I thought you'd beg for it:smile:

Sometimes, not often mind you, I'm easy like that. Just ask and I do.

14. happyfeet

happyfeet New Member

Okay. Then, pretend
    was a question.

I'm not really into begging, though.

Unless...you know...that turns you on.

Oh, wait. I'm not even good at it then. As my former Master could attest to.

15. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

Weak bit.... Oops did I almost say that out loud. I usually only think it, but never really mean it ;-) (Check your PM)

16. swimmer105

swimmer105 New Member

damn how did you learn how to write so well? lol i was reading through that and it was freakin wonderfully written, i'm suppose to write a narrative essay for my english class and i'm going to turn to this as an example lol

17. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

Honestly, its only okay. What makes it easier is to have real life experiences to draw from to write about* and that they are your actual feelings cause then you don't have to think about what your writing about. And Hemingway's simplicity is the best. You learn that people fill in the non-essential details, you just make the points. But thanks.

*Or a lot of straight up research.
    ** My grammar sucks.:smile:

18. shaguar

shaguar Member

Spiker, I wish I had Jane right now. I could use a sexy wench.

Draft saved Draft deleted