My First Hello and Post to everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by RedneckIsMe, Aug 9, 2007.

1. RedneckIsMe

RedneckIsMe New Member

Hiya all :smile:
    I want to introduce myself and tell you all who is interested about me.
    I am a 45 year old male who lives in a small rural town in Kansas, been living in Kansas for 2 years now.
    I have a live in girlfriend for the past 5 years now, I am a native american (navajo and isleta indian) I come from a big family who live in New Mexico.
    I am a VERY open person, I do not judge anyone because I do not want to be judged myself, I enjoy chatting online, not so much in chat rooms although I do visit them once in a while when I am bored-which doesnt happen very often-lol.
    I consider myself bi-sexual although I have never been with a male-I want to find people not just males that are interested in chatting with me about ANYTHING-like I said I do not judge and anything that is said to me no matter what it is-stays ONLY with me, I expect the same in return.
    I consider myself a "christian" but do not judge others that do not believe in God or a higher power.
    Feel free to add me to yahoo all i ask is that you inform me that you got my yahoo id from LPSG, otherwise I will ask you once I accept your invitation. I have several other instant messengers but I choose yahoo as my main instant message client.
    I hope to meet some people on here and be able to share some of my experiences and tell you what I would like to accomplish for myself sexually.
    Take care
    Mark.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, Mark. You should like it here.

3. matt_koko

matt_koko New Member

You sound like your'll fit in perfect here,
    Welcome to the club;)

Draft saved Draft deleted