My First Hello and Post to everyone

Hiya all :smile:
I want to introduce myself and tell you all who is interested about me.
I am a 45 year old male who lives in a small rural town in Kansas, been living in Kansas for 2 years now.
I have a live in girlfriend for the past 5 years now, I am a native american (navajo and isleta indian) I come from a big family who live in New Mexico.
I am a VERY open person, I do not judge anyone because I do not want to be judged myself, I enjoy chatting online, not so much in chat rooms although I do visit them once in a while when I am bored-which doesnt happen very often-lol.
I consider myself bi-sexual although I have never been with a male-I want to find people not just males that are interested in chatting with me about ANYTHING-like I said I do not judge and anything that is said to me no matter what it is-stays ONLY with me, I expect the same in return.
I consider myself a "christian" but do not judge others that do not believe in God or a higher power.
Feel free to add me to yahoo all i ask is that you inform me that you got my yahoo id from LPSG, otherwise I will ask you once I accept your invitation. I have several other instant messengers but I choose yahoo as my main instant message client.
I hope to meet some people on here and be able to share some of my experiences and tell you what I would like to accomplish for myself sexually.
Take care
Mark.

D

deleted85856

You sound like your'll fit in perfect here,
Welcome to the club;)