My First Hello and Post to everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by RedneckIsMe, Aug 9, 2007.

1. RedneckIsMe

RedneckIsMe New Member

Hiya all :smile:
    I want to introduce myself and tell you all who is interested about me.
    I am a 45 year old male who lives in a small rural town in Kansas, been living in Kansas for 2 years now.
    I have a live in girlfriend for the past 5 years now, I am a native american (navajo and isleta indian) I come from a big family who live in New Mexico.
    I am a VERY open person, I do not judge anyone because I do not want to be judged myself, I enjoy chatting online, not so much in chat rooms although I do visit them once in a while when I am bored-which doesnt happen very often-lol.
    I consider myself bi-sexual although I have never been with a male-I want to find people not just males that are interested in chatting with me about ANYTHING-like I said I do not judge and anything that is said to me no matter what it is-stays ONLY with me, I expect the same in return.
    I consider myself a "christian" but do not judge others that do not believe in God or a higher power.
    Feel free to add me to yahoo all i ask is that you inform me that you got my yahoo id from LPSG, otherwise I will ask you once I accept your invitation. I have several other instant messengers but I choose yahoo as my main instant message client.
    I hope to meet some people on here and be able to share some of my experiences and tell you what I would like to accomplish for myself sexually.
    Take care
    Mark.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, Mark. You should like it here.

3. matt_koko

matt_koko New Member

You sound like your'll fit in perfect here,
    Welcome to the club;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice