My first horizontal fly underwear!

Ziggy Stardust

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yay guys...I'm so excited! I just got my first pack of H-fly undies lastnight! I ordered the Jockey Pouch briefs. I recently made a post asking your opinions on the H-fly too, some may or may not recall lol. But as soon as I got them, I put a pair on and slept in them. Then another for work today...all before even washing lol.

All I can say is DAMN! I love these!

I'm 29 and have worn briefs 27 of those years...and NEVER been able to use a fly so easily! The only thing that truly surprised me, though not in a bad way, is how big they are haha. Like literally they cover my belly button.
But I'm not complaining because I actually prefer big, full cut briefs, as opposed to smaller ones.

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ziggy stardust ; it is great to hear that you love the jockey pouch briefs. I also find the fly so easy to use. When I am not commando jockey pouch briefs are my go to underwear.I also found that they are full cut. Enjoy your new found under wear. I remember your other post that I posted my opinion about jockey pouch briefs with the h-fly.

Last edited:

backa

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The H-Cut boxer briefs are great! I swear by them, but the newer ones don't seem to be as accommodating for well-endowed guys. The older ones stretched better and were more comfortable. Still, the newer ones beat most underwear if you're a fortunate individual who needs more room in the pouch.