My first huge cock

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by craig1664, Sep 10, 2009.

1. craig1664

craig1664 New Member

I was 22 years old and still trying to work out the whole sex with another man thing. I decided to try a gay bar. I had read that "The Spike" in NYC was a hot bar with a leather type scene which I found intriuging. I went on a Sunday night as I knew things got started earlier. I arrived at 7 pm and the place was hopping this was 1989 so it was a smoky hot scene. I am 6'3" tall and thin good looking all american boy so I got a few provacative stares on my way to the bar. After 2 beers a guy on my right asked me if I had a light, I do not smoke but the bartender had left his matches in front of me so I struck a match and gave him a light. He said nothing but blew the smoke right into my face.
    This immidiately got me kind of hot. I glanced over to get a look at him. He was in his late 30's about 5'10" tall thin and dressed in very tight jeans a black t-shirt a black studded belt and engineer boots.
    He had a receding hairline but was a very hot looking guy. His attitude made him even hotter. He said nothing to me but every now and then would glance over at me and maybe blow more smoke my way. Now as I said before I was unsure about ally of my sexuality but then he reached down and adjusted the front of his jeans, I was stunned they were packed with what had to be a fake cock as it stretched about 5 inches down his thigh he caught me looking and gave me a sly grin. By this time the beers I had drank caught up with me so I excused my self and made for the bathroom hoping my super hung man would be there when I got back. I made my way to the urinal as I did I heard the door close behind me, it was him. He unbuckled his belt in the middle of the bathroom and hauled out the biggest cock I had ever seen and it was soft. He walked up to me at the urinal and said in a very deep raspy voice" hold this for me boy" I did not need to be told twice. I pointed it at the urinal and a huge stream of hot piss came out of it. After what seemed like 2 minutes he finished. He removed my hand and shook the last few drops of hot piss all over my hands and legs. I had never been exposed to this sort of thing before and I was on fire. "Boy, he said, if you want this you will come with me and do exactly what I say do you understand. Yes sir I said.

Let me know what you think so far, part2 to follow.

I got back. I got to the urinal and

2. bigboi11

bigboi11 Member

Yea where's part two????

3. hoosier05

hoosier05 New Member

very nice! part 2 soon!

4. justmeincal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Looking forward to part two!

5. hoolibubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Part two asap please!

6. craig1664

craig1664 New Member

Ok here is part II

My new friend slowly stuffed his massive piece back Into his jeans. Is was about 8" and was no where near hard yet. Again it trailed down the side of his thigh, it was the hottest thing I ever saw that huge cock just sitting in those tight jeans for every one to stare at. Let me tell you there were more then a few guys staring at us as we walked out. He said he lived a few blocks away and it was walking distance so we set off. He lit another cigarette and again said you are going to do everything you are told. The walk to his apartment took about 10 minutes he did not say a word the whole way, and I was just trying to hide my hard on from him, I was so hot for this guy I could barely breath. Entering his place he directed me to a chair and said sit. I did as directed. He walked between my outstretched legs and pulled my face against his jeans. "You are going to worship this cock and me" he said as he moved my face around the rough denim. I said yes sir.
    He directed me to his bathroom. I was told to undress and sit on the toilet. He took off his t-shirt showing a tight chest lightly covered in hair. He pulled off his boots and said "Now undress me". I unbuckled his belt, and slowly unbuttoned his jeans I could smell the man musk coming off his massive cock. He turned around without ever letting me touch my prize which was still soft and huge. "Eat my ass"he said. This was something I was not at all into and I told him so. He turned to me and said you will do as you are told and gave my nipple a very hard twist. The pain was a wake up I was so hot and turned on I said yes I will. He turned and bent slightly at the waist. I slowly leaned in and got a whiff. It was a clean and not unpleasant smell he grabbed my head and said eat it boy. So I started hesitantly.... The smell was musky and a little sweaty I licked his crack as he pulled me in further and said lick my hole boy, I did as he said. That's it boy lick my ass, he said as be continued to shove my face against his sweaty crack. After a couple of minutes my face was covered in my own spit and the sweat from his eaten out ass. Get in the shower boy. I stood in the shower expecting him to tell me to clean myself up instead he said "on your knees". After complying he said, I am going to piss on you" as he hefted his hefty cock. "you are to open your mouth and swallow my piss" This was not what I had signed up for but there was no turning back now. He unleashed a stream of hot piss all over me. While some of it did get in my mouth most of it washed over my body. The salty acidic taste of his piss was an aphrodisiac to me. He leaned over me and said "clean it up", and poised his member in front of my mouth I willingly licked the last drops of piss off. "I marked you now boy, you ate my ass and drank my piss you are mine".
    "Yes sir". I was directed to take a shower and to come to a room across the hall.

That's it for part 2 part 3 to follow, let me know what you think.......I am completely turned on replaying this memory again!

7. hoolibubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Awesome, roll on part three, keep it coming.

8. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    Let me be the first welcome you to the "bullshit" club. :p Waaay the hell too much detail for something that supposedly happened twenty years ago.

Even if you were to leave out the titty-twisting, golden shower, and all of this "...boy" crap, it would still have the stink of fiction.

If it were even remotely true, I doubt if you'd be so concerned about what we think.

#8 minimag, Sep 11, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  9. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    Oops, double post. 2 flames for the price of 1, yee-haw! :p

#9 minimag, Sep 11, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  10. craig1664

craig1664 New Member

minimag you need a better hobby then going through peoples posts and peppering them with your comments....what makes you think anyone gives a shit whether you believe them or not. So crawl back in your pathetic little hole and leave the rest of us alone;-(

11. D_Eliassaph Daniell Goosegarden Jr

I won't comment on the flame... Don't let it stop the story. The only thing I have to add is that all this would have been more appropriate in the fiction area... Even if it is true as some of those are based on true events.

12. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    Ok, ok, I apologize. This "memory" doesn't stink of fiction. It stinks of "MAN MUSK!" Ha ha ha.

When you use phrases like that, how can you expect any of us to take you seriously?

Draft saved Draft deleted