My first "LP"

melisa_lynn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So last night i had my first large one, and why not come tell a bunch of complete strangers lmao. So he is only the second guy i have been with, dated my ex for years untill just recently. So needless to say i was nervous anyway, even if hadnt been as big as he was.

First off after reading so many threads about it, it absolutly takes time to get in, and even more time to get used to.
I dont think he was as big as many guys on here, i compared him to a red bull and he was cracking up about it. Like not as thick but my hand didnt go around it. I have to say quite uncomfortable but pleasurable, so hoping we get more time together so i can get used to it a bit.
Anyway just sharing my experience

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So last night i had my first large one, and why not come tell a bunch of complete strangers lmao. So he is only the second guy i have been with, dated my ex for years untill just recently. So needless to say i was nervous anyway, even if hadnt been as big as he was.

First off after reading so many threads about it, it absolutly takes time to get in, and even more time to get used to.
I dont think he was as big as many guys on here, i compared him to a red bull and he was cracking up about it. Like not as thick but my hand didnt go around it. I have to say quite uncomfortable but pleasurable, so hoping we get more time together so i can get used to it a bit.

you dont know that, your mother, or grandfather, or priest could be members:biggrin1:

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So last night i had my first large one, ...
Was he able to fully penetrate you, or was his cock too long for that? If he is too long, your next challenge is to take his big dick anally. If you take his entire length in the ass he will follow you to the ends of the earth.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media

what position did you guys do?