My First LPSG Dream!!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Imported, Oct 26, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: "And you were there, and you were there, and you were there..." :D

Yup folks, last night I had a dream about LPSG and two of its members. It may have been brief, but I find it so fascinating that I dreamt about people I have never met nor know outside of the context of this group. Wow, shows you how strong this community really is! :)

Anyway, it was extremely brief, but I was standing around a computer with Pecker and Paul (7x6). I said,"So we are finally here". Pecker said,"So tell me more about yourself..." I said,"Sure." Pecker said,"Wait, do you smell that?" I don't remember a smell in the dream. Then Paul looks up and says,"I'm gonna go get some chips." He puts on a baseball cap and leaves and the dream is over. Not very eventful, but the real fascinating thing is that I completely imagined what Pecker looks like without having ever seen him and totally regarded that image as Pecker. He had a cowboy hat on and a flannel and looked like a thinner version of Gene Hackman (and by thinner, I mean thinner body, thinner face, thinner nose). And even though I know what Paul looks like, the guy in the dream didn't look anything like Paul, but I regarded him as Paul. To me that was him without a question...

Fascinating.

"You know you've been at LPSG too long when they start invading your dreams!" :D

2. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: What's up with me and the chips? :D

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Well, somebody must've farted. (Do you smell that?)

4. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: [quote author=7x6+C link=board=99;num=1067217330;start=0#1 date=10/26/03 at 17:32:05]What's up with me and the chips?   :D[/quote]
    I couldn't even begin to explain :D

5. Imported

Gold Member

chipster: Did Pauls say "I'm gonna go get some chips." or "I'm gonna go get chipster." ????

:D

6. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Either that or I'm Gladys Knight..... ::) What? Oh, that's the Pips....my bad.

I haven't ever dreamed about people here - just being on here - which is, in and of itself, different....

Speaking of knowing what I look like, Gigz - where is my new caricature avatar? The Sepudonuts are getting stale.... :D

7x6&C

7. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: I guess the smell from Pecker reminded Paul of potato chips and he got the munchies.

I had a LPSG dream long ago, but it involved me logged on here. I've been having a lot of dreams lately about cussing out my co-workers... but sometimes my online life makes a few appearances.

8. Imported

Gold Member

jackinman: [quote author=Pecker link=board=99;num=1067217330;start=0#2 date=10/26/03 at 17:37:54]Well, somebody must've farted. (Do you smell that?)[/quote]

:D :D :D
    Were you guys eating some hot chili with Goya beans??

9. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

May I second you, Gig !

Two days ago, I had my (first) LPSG dream.
    Involved : Dee, Jonb, Whopper, Dantesco and myself .
    It was one of those dreams where everything changes but you know who's who even after.
    So... we were in the middle of America, somewhere in a state crossed by Mississippi. We (Dee, Whopper - I couldn't see him, but I knew he was there - and me) were going to meet Dantesco. That means we were heading towards Dallas.
    Now : God knows how we ended at Jonb's place, meeting his family and his youngest sister (aged 2 - where did I get that from ?!!!!). In the evening, Jonb offered a party, because it seems his birthday was that day precisely. He was living in a Californian hacienda-like residence and I remember admiring some splendid pieces of Spanish Renaissance furniture (something close to Andrea Brustolon's Italian creations) and a great Baroque chimney. DMW told me something [***beep***], then we moved to Jonb's room to check our emails and I started to chat with Dee. Now we were alone, without Whopper. Jonb joined us, then left the room to bring some cakes. And Dee...

The end.
    Amazing.
    Please come back in a second LPSG dream, there... are things... we left unfinished... ;D

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I'll try to set aside some time for an appearance in the sequel, Radu! ;D

Draft saved Draft deleted