My first MFM experience w/ married couple

So, I just had my very first MFM/group sex experience a little bit ago.

I found a posting on craigslist about a married couple looking for a fit younger guy to join them, so I e-mailed them and after a couple weeks met up with them tonight.

First off, the wife was smoking hot, and definitely my type of woman in terms of looks, so that was a great start. We met in the lobby, and she and I chatted for a bit while the husband sat across from us on his phone.

I had NEVER done anything like this before, and the couple was over 10 years older than me, so I was understandably nervous at first. The wife, however, was very cool/funny, and she and I had some mutual interests which made it easy to talk to her.

After a bit of chatting, she point blank said "we're just chatting until you're comfortable and ready to do this" and I said "ok, let's go", and so we went up to their hotel room.

My heart was pounding on the elevator with the two of them, even though he was a nice guy who was totally cool with the situation. We got to their hotel room, and the husband said "it's all good dude, I'm not here so just go for it" and the wife reassured me to just "act like we've done this before". We started making out (standing up), and she unbuckled my pants pretty quickly. I took off her shirt, and we undressed each other as we continued to make out. She was a great kisser, which only made it even better. After we were in our underwear, I started fingering her and she was already really wet.

We continued to make out and got naked, and she was stroking my dick as I fingered her. I laid her down on the bed and started to eat her out while I fingered her, trying to get her to cum via her G-spot. Her husband was taking some pictures and video during this, which is cool because he said he would send me copies.

He came over as I was eating her out and she sucked his dick a bit, but after I made her cum a couple times she was said, "I want to suck your dick". WOW, she gave me an amazing blowjob. She worked my cock expertly, licked and sucked my balls, and licked the shaft just right. I asked her if she wanted to 69, and she said she wanted me on top. I continued to eat her out and finger her as she sucked my dick. I kid you not, this was one of the top 3 blowjobs I have ever gotten.

Just as she asked me if I was ready to "get it in" as she continued jerking and sucking my shaft, I felt myself go past the point of no return and I blew my load all over her tits and stomach.

Even though I didn't actually fuck her, she started making out with me again after I came and told me "you sure know how to finger a pussy", and I told her she gave amazing head. Her husband said "yeah man, I've been fucking that mouth for 10 years and she can still get me to blow early, it's cool", and she was like "I have a lot of practice" as she continued to kiss me. I told her I only hoped my wife was half as hot as her, then she whispered in my ear "and you're pretty good at licking a pussy too" :redface:. They live about 40-50 miles from here, and she specifically said she had a great time and that she would love to get together with me again, "because we really need to get that in" :biggrin1:

I was really about to chicken out on this whole experience, but I'm glad I didn't. I'm most likely going to see them again, but even if I don't, I will still have this hot memory.

Most likely going to be meeting up with them again this weekend, looking forward to it

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been there, done that. It was a very good experience. They had been swinging for a few years and picked me for their third at www.mon-chalet.com . We spent over two hours together during which Nancy came over fifty times. I asked her if she liked clit or gspot orgasm better and she said 'the clit ones cum faster'.