My first multiple orgasm, I didn't think guys could have them!

D_Wellington Beefstick

Experimental Member
Media
I just had my first multiple orgasm. I was reading about how you can contract your muscles and really concentrate and then separate the ejaculation from the orgasm. That's what I was trying to do. I saw a couple of hands free orgasm videos on here and started to think I could do the same. Long story short, I came a lot without a real orgasm- just a little one- then I came again in about a couple of minutes, then a third and forth time within about thirty seconds!!!!!!!!!! I almost past out, my hands were shaking and I thought my heart would explode-

Question- does anyone out there know of a site or can they give me advice on how to get the orgasms closer - because I have read that true multiple orgasms come back to back- that's what I want - I would love to have five or six- and learn how to do this while having sex with a partner next. Thanks in advance.

OMG, my legs are shaking like a girls would when she had a massive orgasm. And I stopped jerking off over twenty minutes ago.:biggrin1:

Reactions: tompaboy

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just had my first multiple orgasm. I was reading about how you can contract your muscles and really concentrate and then separate the ejaculation from the orgasm. That's what I was trying to do. I saw a couple of hands free orgasm videos on here and started to think I could do the same. Long story short, I came a lot without a real orgasm- just a little one- then I came again in about a couple of minutes, then a third and forth time within about thirty seconds!!!!!!!!!! I almost past out, my hands were shaking and I thought my heart would explode-

Question- does anyone out there know of a site or can they give me advice on how to get the orgasms closer - because I have read that true multiple orgasms come back to back- that's what I want - I would love to have five or six- and learn how to do this while having sex with a partner next. Thanks in advance.

OMG, my legs are shaking like a girls would when she had a massive orgasm. And I stopped jerking off over twenty minutes ago.:biggrin1:

Congratulations :) Contrary to popular opinion, it's definitely possible for men to have multiple orgasms. It's usually something that has to be learned though.

Here's an excellent exercise that can be used alongside the "Stop and Start" exercise for developing maximum control:

HOW TO BECOME THE MASTER OF YOUR ORGASMS

Many men never experience the full potential of pleasure that they can receive from their sexual encounters.
This little-known mental/sexual exercise will take you to levels of pleasure and control that you never thought possible! First, you must find a time and a place in which you will be COMPLETELY undisturbed for 20-30 minutes.

Lie back naked on your bed (or other comfortable surface) and encircle your penis with your thumb, index, and middle finger. Place your middle finger on the sensitive spot directly behind your penis head (glans.) Rub your penis until it becomes erect- THEN STOP RUBBING!

Maintaining the pressure behind the glans with your middle finger, close your eyes and concentrate as deeply as possible on your most erotic thoughts.

At first, it will probably be difficult to concentrate deeply without a break in concentration for any length of time. This is why you keep practicing.

It will probably take a dozen sessions or more of 20-30 minutes before you are able to achieve the very deep level of concentration necessary for this exercise to work. * Your ability to concentrate and focus will become so strong, that you will be able to bring yourself to orgasm merely by keeping pressure behind the glans with your middle finger and concentrating on your erotic thoughts!

Some men have even reported multiple orgasms from following this technique! Once you have mastered this technique, you will then be able to fully appreciate the pleasures of sex!

* Note- Some men will not be able to achieve orgasm with mere pressure without movement.

If this describes your situation, once you come as close to climaxing as mere pressure and concentration will allow, you can jiggle your penis just enough to push you over the edge into climax.

Let me know how this works for you.

D_Wellington Beefstick

Experimental Member
Media
I just tried again, I had a short orgasm followed by what seemed like a wave of pleasure, it was so intense I found myself yelling - oh my god oh my god - it was like I was on auto pilot! I have never understood why women are so loud during sex until this very moment!! My hands and legs are shaking!!! I am blessed!!!

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've managed this - though I wouldn't call them full orgasms. They're more like the ramp up to full orgasms - there's only ever one short squirt, not a comprehensive emptying of my nuts. I can usually only do one, sometimes two before I lose control and take myself over the edge into full unload mode.

D_Wellington Beefstick

Experimental Member
Media
I have finally gotten to a place I can enjoy masturbation and control my ejaculation and orgasm very well. I like the comment above. but this is more than edging or almost getting there and stopping. I was jerking off just a few minutes ago, I literally shot my load - a large one - without a feeling of orgasm. I found it odd to not feel it coming from my nuts through me and orgasming - it was like when you pee, you just feel it go- and its cum of course. Then later I had several orgasms that ran pretty well together for about a minute and a half. I have never been this much into being alone, so now I have to try it on a lady- I will post when I work that out.

mitc3117

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have experienced both orgasms with very small down time where we never actually stop, and also rarely rolling orgasms that flow into eachother! Its been a rare experience but an amazing one!

D

deleted356736

I have been doing multiple orgasms for years, during sex with my wife. They are the real deal, and the more you have the more intense they become. By comparison, the orgasm most men know is a 'genital sneeze'. I was trained during one-on-one sessions with a Tantric Goddess, and I initially put it into practice with her and then with my wife, bypassing masturbation. In past ages, young men were trained the way I was trained, which I think is the best way to master multiple orgasms during real sex.

During real sex the stimulation is very intense, and the control necessary to master multiple orgasms is very hard to master. I had tried multiple orgasms by reading books and practicing, but until I had my sessions I found it difficult. After four one-hour sessions, I had it mastered for life.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So then is it possible to have an orgasm without "cumming"? Because I would swear that I have been able to produce what seems like multiple orgasms with oral sex but as soon as you feel that tensing and the rush, you back off and then start again..so if it feels like an orgasm but there is no ejaculation is that still an orgasm?

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Congrats!

I don't think this is the same experience, but, I've been able to stave off orgasm before, with "mini-ejaculations" before the orgasm proper. It happens when I'm very excited, and I have a very hard erection. When I feel like I'm going to cum, I stop, and when I do it right, I stop myself from contracting. I end up spurting a small amount of semen, but I don't feel like I've had an orgasm, and so, I can keep going. When I finally get the the orgasm proper, it feels amazing!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had multiple orgasms before (both with ejaculation and without). The first time I came multiple times was a "trip". I was fucking this girl and we weren't using birth control so I used the pull out method. I felt myself getting close and pulled out. I shot all over her stomach and since I stay hard after orgasm, I put it back in to fuck her some more. About 5 minutes later I felt another orgasm and pulled out again. The second I pulled out I shot a fair amount (not as much as the first time) and put it back in. Within 3 minutes of that orgasm I felt another one building up. This one I had to jack off to get to come out, but it was a lot, but very runny. Even though I was still semi hard, I was way too sensitive to continue. After that I learned to have multiple dry orgasms as a way to keep going all night long. The only problem with me having dry orgasms was after awhile I really needed to shoot, but found that I couldn't. And yes, my legs would shake so hard I couldn't stand if I wanted to, but not as satisfying as blasting a load.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have had them a couple of times in my life. I had one just a couple of days ago. I was jacking off and had been edging for a while, I was getting close and had an orgasm without shooting. Once that passed, I stroked a few more times and had another orgasm and shot.

monty612

Just Browsing
Media
That's fantastic. I have been trying to learn on my own with the help of books and would love to find a teacher. How did you find your Tantric Godess? Anyone know a Tantric Godess in Minneapolis?