My first multiple orgasm, I didn't think guys could have them!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I've managed this - though I wouldn't call them full orgasms. They're more like the ramp up to full orgasms - there's only ever one short squirt, not a comprehensive emptying of my nuts. I can usually only do one, sometimes two before I lose control and take myself over the edge into full unload mode.

I'm with Joe. With me, I get contractions when I edge and can get close and even squirt a few times but without at least a dozen hard squirts, it simply is not a full-on orgasm. I don't see how needing to stop the natural male ejaculatory process either by bearing down or relaxing can produce any type of completely fulfilling orgasm. A full orgasm involves totally loosing yourself, not needing to think about your grandmother to stop cumming! IMO, a true male multiple orgasm is the ability to have several orgasms, each with ejaculations, in a relatively short period of time.

D

deleted356736

That's fantastic. I have been trying to learn on my own with the help of books and would love to find a teacher. How did you find your Tantric Godess? Anyone know a Tantric Godess in Minneapolis?

I found my Tantric Goddess on the Internet, and she was part of a school in Sydney that taught Tantric sex. Because I live in Canberra, about 3 hours away, we had our sessions every fortnight which she thought worked better as I had more time to practice before seeing her for the next lesson.

You won't learn it the way I learned it because she was a registered sex worker, the sex industry being legal here. We got naked and sexual together, which is the best way to learn. Attractive thirty-something Michelle was a real lady, very attuned to sex and men, and very orgasmic as well, although mastering my orgasm was the main purpose of our time together. Nonetheless, there wasn't any reason why she shouldn't enjoy herself as well.

More orgasms are better, and the non-ejaculatory orgasms are just like the real thing, contractions and the waves of pleasure and all. Whenever I have sex I always finish with ejaculation, as it seems more complete in an emotional sense even if, physically, it's little different. Apart from more orgasms and the potential to last longer, the orgasms themselves, both types, are much bigger and more whole-body than I experienced before.

MinScottsdale

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was in my late teens and early 20's I could literally come and ejaculate 4 or 5 times on the same erection. It just didn't get soft.I could keep on fucking and the feelings and intensity would rebuild in a few minutes and then BAM, it happened again. Now in my late 40's and after practicing with the book "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" I've learned to separate ejaculation from orgasm. I can literally get five or six Orgasms with a partner and NOT ejaculate until I'm ready to do so. Sometimes I'll decide to save it until the next morning and wake up early and nail them again before letting the ejaculation rip forth into them! Because I am a gay man (and gay men do talk to each other about their sexual trysts or lack of them) a few of my "fuck buddies" have told a few more and I literally have guys I don't know trying to meet me because they've heard that I'm fairly well endowed, prefer fucking to almost any other sort of activity (head's for foreplay as far as I'm concerned) and then I can prolong my own orgasm indefinitely. While I'd rather have one committed partner and be in a relationship again, this "ability" of mine has made the looking for Mr. Right a lot more enjoyable than it might have otherwise been. Being a good lover (straight or gay) has much more to do with what's between your ears than with what's in your pants. I don't know about you guys, but I kind of am embarrassed when I feel that someone is hitting on me because they've heard or suspect I'm 'big'. Makes me feel like a piece of meat vs a man who's much more than just a big cock. (Although if I've got three drinks in me and am feeling horny, I can overcome those feelings long enough to bend some younger man over and let him find out for himself what he only suspected up to this point! (grin)

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Here is a link that I have found on Google Books. It is not in detail, but it does have useful information for both men and women.

Here is the link: The Complete Idiot's Guide to ... - Google Books

Wow, leave it to those Idiots, ha? :biggrin1:

Although some of that is argumentative, especially the overuse of "ejaculatory inevitability" as being the point of no return and men not being able to stop it when we all know it can is is done during edging or practicing Tantra, it was good to finally see in print that men are aware of 3 different sensations as part of their orgasms instead of just the big blow.