My First Musical Demo

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yay, after hours of recording and rerecording I have finally gotten my first demo set up on Last.fm.

Marc Revolution Rollins.

There are a lot of songs because I couldn't some of my favourites out.

Some have vocals and some don't because I've just recently started recording vocals and some of the songs are a bit older.

That will also account for the difference in the quality of each song, but I've done my best to mix and master them to the best of my creativity.

Keep in mind this is a demo, and some of them are more like rough drafts of songs and each of them will probably change at least a little before I release them on an actually disc.

Tell me what you think!

Last edited:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are very talented. The most important thing you have is that you are original and different and creative. I love the songs RazorBlades , Calling all destroyers and Revolution. If i click to play or download it seems the songs are only minute samples regardless of the time listed for the songs. I would love to hear the full versions. Its very refreshing to see someone trying to make a different type of music rather than the run of mill bullshit that is out there.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You are very talented. The most important thing you have is that you are original and different and creative. I love the songs RazorBlades , Calling all destroyers and Revolution. If i click to play or download it seems the songs are only minute samples regardless of the time listed for the songs. I would love to hear the full versions. Its very refreshing to see someone trying to make a different type of music rather than the run of mill bullshit that is out there.

I can't tell you how pleased I am to hear that, especially since you enjoy those three songs specifically. Those songs mean a lot to me.

Like I said though it's my first time using Last.fm so I still need figure out how to make sure these songs are completely free and full downloads.