My First Nude Beach (many Years Ago)

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rames, Nov 29, 2006.

1. rames

rames New Member

I have written before about Florida nudist camps and Yugoslavia, but I didn`t tell you about how it all began.

I had been horny all my life starting with jacking off at 12 years old. I got married very young and my wife never had quite the same sex drive as I had, so I was forced to jack off a lot for most of my adult life, sometimes in front of my wife and many times by myself. She later developed medical
    problems and our sex life lessened do in part to all the medication that she is on.

I get hard or semi-hard so easily that having a long cock is an advantage in that you can keep it down your leg rather than pointing straight out! I am slightly over 8 inches long and 5 5/8 inches around when completely hard. (SEE NY PICS) When half-hard my cock hangs down 6 1/2- 7 inches!

On our first vacation to Hawaii in the early 80's, we decided to spend some time on a nude beach in Maui. We both liked it and went back several times. I also enjoyed snorkling nude at Little Makena and many others did the same. The underwater sealife and bare butts, pussies, tits, and cocks were fantastic.

One day my bride wanted to go shelling and beachcombing at a different beach down the road. She suggested that she drop me off and pick me up later in the day. I had purchased a couple disposable underwater cameras and thought that this would be a perfect time to shot some wildlife pics under water.

I got to the beach early and laid out in our usual spot before the beach was filled with couples. I have a habit of firming up a little just being around other nude people (maybe 6 1/2 inches but still hanging down when walking).

I went snorkling several times that day with my camera and was surprised that no one commented on my camera so I got some great pics! All underwater and not too many of fish. It was stimulating enough that I couldn't stop myself from being totally hard most of the time in the water and half hard out of the water. No one paid any attention, and some of the people that we had talked to before came over to talk again and ask where my wife was. Some of the women stared a bit at my cock but said nothing.

Late in the day I couldn`t take it any more and had to wander back from the beach in the woods and relieve myself dropping a HUGE load of cum all over a stump.
    This is another true story and I expect to get the usuall comments from all the Doubting Thomas`s!!

2. ruffboy

Gold Member

is the story done?

3. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    nope, no doubting from me.... you wanked on a tree, why would I doubt you're a wanker? lol

4. rames

rames New Member

Denise--because You Have Doubted Almost Everything That I Have Shared!!

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Another story:eek:

6. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well rames - it is the cheap 'erotic' style prose of your writing, makes it all sound very.... ermmm.... contrived.

Anyway, rest assured, I absolutely believe you're a wanker - no doubt about that. So this story I do believe :biggrin1:

7. rames

rames New Member

Thanks Denice--wanking Is A Very Worthy Pursuit!!
    You Should Try It Sometime!!
    The Cheap `erotic` Style Prose May Be Due To The Cheap Erotic College That I Attended!!

8. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    The first time I was at a nude beach was in (the former) Yugoslavia. I was in my twenties and I had a girlfreind who was from the Dalmation coast so we went there for some holidays. It was cool. It was strange being two miles away from my clothes for an entire day, and kind of cool.
    Got burnt a bit.

That was the year after the winter olympics was in Sarjevo.

9. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Rames, here are some photos of Little Beach at Makena on the island of Maui.
    http://gohawaii.about.com/cs/beaches/a/nude_beaches_2.htm

What the heck do you do when you're in Kauai? Drive over to Lihue, rent a tour helicopter to fly you and your wife to a remote beach on the Na Pali coast for a few hours? Maybe you can nude beach some over by where they filmed Six days, Seven Nights with Harrison Ford on the southwest coast.

10. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Right ON, thirteen!

Little Beach is one of the beach nude beaches in the world. Granted, it's not a huge stretch of sand (hence, LITTLE Beach) but the vibe is always fantastic. I'm not sure I love the gays on the left and straights on the right demarcation, but it's not a hard-and-fast rule and everyone is cool.

Then, of course, there are those little trails that meander away from the beach. I've heard, ahem, that sometimes people go up through them and get busy...

11. rames

rames New Member

THIRTEENBYSEVEN:
    WE HAVE BEEN TO LITTLE MAKENA MANY TIMES OVER THE YEARS AND IT IS FINE, BUT I HAVE GROWN TO LOVE KAUAI AND EVEN THO THEY DON`T HAVE AS MANY NUDE BEACHES AS THEY DID A FEW YEARS; SECRET AND LARSEN`S ARE STILL MOSTLY NUDE.
    WE BOUGHT 10 ACRES AND ARE IN THE PROCESS OF BUILDING AND PLANTING SO I AM USUALLY BUSY WORKING IN THE MORNING AND TRY TO SPEND SOME TIME ON THE BEACH EVERY AFTERNOON!!
    OF ALL THE HAWAIIAN ISLAND, KAUAI HAS THE MOST SANDY BEACHES, OAHU IS SECOND, AND MAUI IS THIRD!!
    THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL BUT DIFFERENT!!:smile:

12. Badin10tions

Badin10tions New Member

I went to a nude beach only once last year when i was 18, (i'm kindda young at 19).I got a few comments from older women passing (pics on my profile) by but as i tried to pursue anything they claimed i was too young,it was a good experience tho.

13. Standard Deviant

Albums:
    Since when were there disposable cameras in the early 80s??? Did you also have an underwater cell phone?

14. Matthew

Gold Member

Didn't you get the memo? LOL

15. DiegoID

DiegoID New Member

I just got back from Maui, and I had a lot of fun at Little Beach. Met some great guys, and got an eyefull of big cock. The gay side was super cruisy, and many got off in the bushes. My favorite was the snorkling, but bathing suits are recommended. A friend I had met had a large snorkle boat drop two dozen tourists while he was out. He got a little embarrased since he was nude.

It sure beat the Gay bonfire on Kaui!!

16. rames

rames New Member

TO THE KNOW-IT ALL ON DISPOSABLE CAMERAS!!

History of film-based disposable cameras

The disposable camera was invented jointly during the mid-1980s by Kodak and Fujifilm; Kodak's original Fling was originally based on 110 film but was eventually replaced by the FunSaver line with 35 mm film and APS film, while the Fuji Utsurun-Desu or QuickSnap line used 35 mm from the beginning.
    In Japan, the Utsurun was released in 1986 for 1380 yen and became widely accepted. Traditionally, cameras had been quite expensive in Japan and were only used during special occasions, and typically only by the male of the household. As a result of the introduction of cheap, lightweight disposible cameras in Japan a cultural shift began, where parents and children were able to take photos, creating the "snap happy" stereotype that still persists today. Because of the immediate appeal, companies like Konica, Canon and Nikon soon produced their own models. To stay competitive, Fuji introduced advanced features to its original model such as panoramic photography, waterproofing and the inclusion of a flash. Some cameras even have a manual zoom feature which works by shifting two lenses in front of the shutter.
    As of 2005 flash-equipped disposables are the norm. By the early 1990s such cameras were being produced by many companies, and are now a staple of the consumer film camera market.
    Disposable cameras are popular with tourists and are also a common solution for underwater photography by those who don't own a dedicated underwater camera or waterproof housing.

Draft saved Draft deleted