My First Nude Beach

mtl85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey there - this is the third time I try to post this message...hope it works this time...

so my boyfriend and I went to Florida for holidays a week or so ago. we were staying in Hollywood, FL which is about 20 mins north of Miami. Nice place, not very gay though.

anyways, so we made our way down to Haulover Beach, which had a gay section. I was so insanely nervous. I'm 19, it was my first gay beach, and I had the biggest fear of getting a raging boner as I got undressed. I'm a real nudist around the house, but when it comes to a public setting, I usually keep my pants on.

so we got set up, and were initially dissapointed with the crowd. It was Saturday at 11am, with no spectacular vue.

In anycase, as the day progressed more and more people set up camp and the view was a bit more pleasant. But I was surprised at how less-than-ordinary people were...I'm happy with what I have...but I don't think it's anything grand...others disagree but whatever.

what I found really funny was how everyone was whispering. it's almost as if no one wanted to attract attention to themselves. there was however, one man who was conducting some business conversation while he was tanning with his cock in the air. quite bizzare.

So I guess there's no real reason for me to be embarrassed for what I have....and there was no reason for me to be nervous either....

As we were packing up and getting ready to leave, one guy who was with two of his other friends, asked to borrow some of our tanning oil. We started to chat, and we met up later than night and went clubbing in Miami - last call at 6am is awesome....Montreal's 3am is like child's play in comparison...

All to say, I'd go back....

Does anyone else have any funny, interesting nude beach experiences?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Not with nude beaches, but you'll find that in what seems to be a quite unusual setting some quite ordinary things will go on. It is hardly the orgy that the uninitiated would imagine.

On a beach where everyone (or most everyone) is nude the oddities are those with clothing on. In short order it all begins to feel so normal and, if erotic at all, not in the way that one would think.

A better word would probably be sensual: the sensation of air, sea, and sun on your bod, and the sensation of sharing that common experience with others. Yes, you'll be back.

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anyone else have any funny, interesting nude beach experiences?

I have been to a few different nude beaches both gay and mixed and nothing really funny or extra interesting ever happened (except for with the people I was hanging out with which would have happened anyway)

the funny thing is that it all seems so ordinary when everyone has their clothes off ... I never saw anyone with a raging hardon ... in fact most guys (including me) seemed to be extra-soft

and its true people are a lot quieter ... I think generally people just have more respect for each other when naked ...

there is supposed to be a nude beach somewhere near Montreal but I have never been there though ... I wonder if its any different there

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to a nude beach for the first time back in August. I thought it was awesome... freeing, natural, and relaxing. Everyone was friendly which was in total contrast to the city. There were people of all different sizes/shapes and no one was staring or lurking. I will definitely go again.. It just sucks because I will have to wait till next summer.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I visited Black's Beach north of La Jolla numerous times. It's a lot of fun. I feel very free when I'm there. There is nothing like splashing in the waves with no clothes.

ftlnudist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
haulover beach is the best.there is something great about hanging around naked in the sun with a bunch of guys.or sometimes i have pool parties,suits not acceptable.:smile:want to come boys?

fleshlight_dude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been to a few different nude beaches both gay and mixed and nothing really funny or extra interesting ever happened (except for with the people I was hanging out with which would have happened anyway)

the funny thing is that it all seems so ordinary when everyone has their clothes off ... I never saw anyone with a raging hardon ... in fact most guys (including me) seemed to be extra-soft

and its true people are a lot quieter ... I think generally people just have more respect for each other when naked ...

there is supposed to be a nude beach somewhere near Montreal but I have never been there though ... I wonder if its any different there

The nude beach near Montreal is at Oka beach, near Oka which is about a 30 minute drive north-west of Montreal. It is a nice beach where hundreds of nudists go, both male and female, straight and gay, youung and old.

Reactions: nhguy78

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My first experience at a nude beach happened when I was 21 and in Amsterdam visiting friends. We went to a nude beach on the North Sea (very mixed crowd: older folks, families, gay guys, etc.). I was very uncomfortable taking my suit off, so I kept it on and definitely felt in the minority.

Years later, when living in San Francisco, I discovered an all gay nude beach south of The City called San Gregorio. Historically, it is supposedly the first nude beach in CA. Well besides being a beautiful locale, it was loaded with nude gay men and it felt perfectly natural for me to strip down to nothing. Naturally there was tons of cruising and sexual activity going on, although there are "patrols" who attempt to stop it. The coolest thing about this beach, though, are all the "condos" built out of driftwood. They made excellent places to "hide", cruise, hook up with someone, etc. I have really fond memories of that beach and of course of the climate. I remember leaving the beach one afternoon feeling sad cuz it was the end of beach season and it was Nov. 4th!!

Anyway, guys, it's worth a looksy if you're in or around SF in the Spring, Summer (can get really foggy, though) and Autumn.

I think I shed a lot of inhibitions as I grew older, but then living above the Castro will do that to you!!

Then I think of all the summers I spent in The Pines, Fire Island when I lived in NYC. What an awesome place, guys. Go if you've never been, but be warned it's not a nude beach, although there are plenty o' opportunities to hook up. It's just a magical all-gay paradise...peace.:cool:

Phenix

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I also have been to Black's Beach north of La Jolla numerous times. Have also been to the San Onofre state beach as it is closer. It's a lot of fun. Usually get stares as I have a PA.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
The nude beach near Montreal is at Oka beach, near Oka which is about a 30 minute drive north-west of Montreal. It is a nice beach where hundreds of nudists go, both male and female, straight and gay, youung and old.
I recommend Oka as well. Just visited today. Felt like one of the smallest guys there. Definitely not the only one and I felt good about it. Beautiful place.