My first nudity

Curious.Ted

Sexy Member
Media
This was my second story in my M-M fictional blog, I don't know whether it's good. Do let me know.
URL Link: My First Nudity

He texted me while I was working one afternoon. You know, those dirty little messages that distracts you from work. It got so irritatingly hot that his messages made me want to do sexy things with him. Well, credit goes to him, he really knows how to turn me on. Therefore, I choose to ignore those messages before my work is never complete!

We've only started our relationship 3 weeks ago and we've not seen each other naked or even touched each other that way (yet). Maybe I'm feeling really insecure about myself. Or maybe, it was due to my conservative upbringing together with my recent coming out event (not very pleasant to dwell in now). It's as though I'm never gonna be ready for him. And he's ever so patient with me, which I hate myself so.

He has never rushed me into anything but he's always teasing me with those cotton sweatpants on commando by allowing his thing dangles with suave whilst he hangs out at my place! I'm curious to know how it looks like even though I know how it feels like during our cuddling session. Casually, he will asked me whether I wanna try grabbing it? Foolishly, I shy away with a no and he hugs me even tighter.

I got back from work and he started showering with a voice over when he heard my door closes, "Babe, I just got into the shower!". So, I said "Ok, I'll get dinner ready!" He never closes the door every time he showers. That drives me nuts with his cock-teasing innuendos! Hence, I quickly prep dinner just to distract myself from further thoughts and lust towards my curiosity about his nakedness.

Should I reciprocate his advances? What about my insecurities? What about my struggles whether he is gonna accept me? Fuck it! I'm gonna do it tonight.

Dinner's ready and he's still showering. I can't fight this feeling anymore, together with his constant dirty text, I'm at the brink of losing my mind for not joining him in there. So, I took up the courage and stripped. Sneaked into the bathroom and while I'm facing his naked torso. I used my finger slowly touching his wet naked back.

He turns around...
I looked at him nervously...
He looked at me nervously...

We both started smiling as we started kissing, and my head started screaming "Yes !!! He's perfect and he's mind."

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
This was my second story in my M-M fictional blog, I don't know whether it's good. Do let me know.
URL Link: My First Nudity

He texted me while I was working one afternoon. You know, those dirty little messages that distracts you from work. It got so irritatingly hot that his messages made me want to do sexy things with him. Well, credit goes to him, he really knows how to turn me on. Therefore, I choose to ignore those messages before my work is never complete!

We've only started our relationship 3 weeks ago and we've not seen each other naked or even touched each other that way (yet). Maybe I'm feeling really insecure about myself. Or maybe, it was due to my conservative upbringing together with my recent coming out event (not very pleasant to dwell in now). It's as though I'm never gonna be ready for him. And he's ever so patient with me, which I hate myself so.

He has never rushed me into anything but he's always teasing me with those cotton sweatpants on commando by allowing his thing dangles with suave whilst he hangs out at my place! I'm curious to know how it looks like even though I know how it feels like during our cuddling session. Casually, he will asked me whether I wanna try grabbing it? Foolishly, I shy away with a no and he hugs me even tighter.

I got back from work and he started showering with a voice over when he heard my door closes, "Babe, I just got into the shower!". So, I said "Ok, I'll get dinner ready!" He never closes the door every time he showers. That drives me nuts with his cock-teasing innuendos! Hence, I quickly prep dinner just to distract myself from further thoughts and lust towards my curiosity about his nakedness.

Should I reciprocate his advances? What about my insecurities? What about my struggles whether he is gonna accept me? Fuck it! I'm gonna do it tonight.

Dinner's ready and he's still showering. I can't fight this feeling anymore, together with his constant dirty text, I'm at the brink of losing my mind for not joining him in there. So, I took up the courage and stripped. Sneaked into the bathroom and while I'm facing his naked torso. I used my finger slowly touching his wet naked back.

He turns around...
I looked at him nervously...
He looked at me nervously...

We both started smiling as we started kissing, and my head started screaming "Yes !!! He's perfect and he's mind."
His penis been circumcised, lots of black pubic around it ?

Reactions: Curious.Ted