MY First One-Night Stand Ever!

marwan80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[I'm thinking out loud with this post]:

So I met this guy at a conference in NYC (I'm 22 he's 19). When the conference was over he asked me to come with him the next day to see sale preview of Hermes in Chelsea, then we did some shopping and I invited him over to catch a Broadway show with my boss and my good friend. So, I'm not out, and this guy is totally out. He kept holding my hand all through the show and rubbing my back whenever I stand next to him, and ended up leaving my boss and friend after the show. (I think my boss and friend know that something happened - which kind of makes me nervous).

I ended up in some random frat party with him, made out a little bit and decided to go to his place. I hooked up with him and flew the next morning out of NY.

So, I feel kind of like shit. I really liked the guy, because he's just super smart (and really cute!). He wrote me a text saying he had good times this weekend, and asked me to give him a ring when I'm back in town.

So that means it's all cool, right? I mean, it's not like I was like a douchebag, right? I kind of feel weird because it was my very first one night stand, I've only slept with people I was dating/quasi dating. I also felt like shit when I just came all over him and I was like: "Oh, let me clean that up for you" and I grabbed some napkins, and he was like: "Don't worry about it, just throw them at the corner, I'll clean stuff up tomorrow morning". And I kind of felt like a tool.

cacco777

Just Browsing
Media
I am straight, but from the sound of it you must have done aright for yourself. It looks like he had fun. Also, don't worry about the mess, sex is supposed to be dirty and messy.

I'm sure he understands you were nervous.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Sounds like a 1-nighter alright!

For your own piece of mind, sounds like you need to be more discrete with who you date in front of your boss.

Did you check out the corner to see if there were stains all over the wall (indicating other 1-nighters and that he is a slob)?

Sounds like you were just a trick and he was being polite when saying to call. To check, call him. If he makes excuses, you know you were used. OTOH, if you find you may be into 1-nighters . . . .

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds perfectly fine to me.

I would walk away from that with the confidence of knowing someone thought you were hot enough to want to fuck you straight away.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sounds brilliant to me. More like a mini whirlwind romance that a typical one-night stand.

You met him at a conference, not a pick-up bar. You spent a day shopping, introduced him to your colleagues and went to the theatre with them all, and then he took you to a party before ending up at his place. Wow! And you got his number!

Believe me, most one-night stands are a lot more sordid than that.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds brilliant to me. More like a mini whirlwind romance that a typical one-night stand.

You met him at a conference, not a pick-up bar. You spent a day shopping, introduced him to your colleagues and went to the theatre with them all, and then he took you to a party before ending up at his place. Wow! And you got his number!

Believe me, most one-night stands are a lot more sordid than that.

I second that. I could be worse - and I am imagining Fatal Attraction here!