My first photos posted here

D

deleted194072

Hi all, so I've been a member of this site for quite a while now, but never posted any photos. The other day, I was experimenting with some new ways of taking photos (yes, of my dick, but in some new, interesting way). Anyway, the results were quite interesting, so I though I would get some opinions. The quality of the photos is not that high, they are quite dark and grainy, but that was the point. What I did was to use my old digital camera, which needs a lot of light to give good photos, and then I used a simple torch for illumination. Lastly I applied that "ageing" filter that so many photo editors have. Like I said, quite interesting results. Hopefully something 'new', or at least a new (dare I say artistic) perspective.

Do let me know if they are any good.

Attachments

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The rising of your resplendent corona amid the incandescent gloom might well be interpreted as a phallic reworking of the eclipse seen in your avatar.

Or, as every good stripteaser knows: a strong suggestion in the semi-darkness is often far more tantalizing than the immediate display of all the wares in the full glow of the spotlight. :wink:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very artistic but hard to see, have to really look on a few to see it. I'd love for you to take a few more with out the filter, esp if you could show base to tip with nothing in between (no hand), fully erect, and slightly turned to the side. Yeah, that would be really hot to see.