my first pics

danjgreen1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i have been looking at these pages for a while and i really admire all the big cocks. the only thing is mine is no were near as big as some of yours but i thought i would show you mine so that you can have a laugh. please get back and let me know what you think. i really want to know what you think

Attachments

elchiple

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dan that is a great cock, nothing to be embarassed about. I love the tight foreskin but if you want to loosen it up do a search for foreskin restoration. Most of the techniques they use will loosen it up. In particular I think a cone would do it. Good luck and please send us more pix!

flaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
yeah, more pics. looks nice, but show a lighter pic. cock looks fine to me.

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a tight foreskin, and after a long time of gently trying to move the foreskin over the head, it gradually got there. Now it moves back and forth without any effort from me. I just have to think of something erotic and it stands to attention :biggrin1:

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great Pubes,forskin,and I Love Your Gonads. You Look Great And A Good Size.there Are Ways To Loosen Your Forskin Look At Then On The Net.show Us Some Ball Pictures. Thanks Man.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the lighter pix, danj. As thick as it looks, it's cool that your head isn't quite as thick as further down the shaft. The initial insertion will 'gently' open the orifice, getting it prepared for the big business soon to happen. Would you tell us its girth at the thickest part? Sure looks like a handful!