My First Post...after over a year of trying..

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jun 28, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

TragicWhiteKnight: Having treaded these boards for about 3 years now, along with becoming a regular mainstay/irritant in both the Yahoo! and Hotmail chatrooms, its been kinda shocking its taken me so long to write a single post, given that I'm normally considered long-winded and opinionated enough to fill an entire message board...

"What took me so long?" you ask (well, you might be asking "what the hell is this guy talking about?"; but I'm evolving it to its logical conclusion) - no, I haven't been typing this post with my dong [although that's a uipajdfkgkj ljvkjklvjklf...no wait, it doesn't work. And I think I've got a computer virus...oh, the old jokes are the best]. As a student I'd been too busy (aka drunk and lazy) to bother getting fully involved; when I tried last year, the whole place was getting revamped, my log-in details failed and the board didn't return until it appeared in its shiny current reincarnation. My second attempt was kiboshed by LPSG being down - then came exams...And my most recent push was thwarted when my computer damn near blew up. After being bionically improved (they have the technology), my humble PC is now up to the challenge of my typing an overlong introductory spiel.. - and here it is! Congratulations, me! And you, for actually bothering to read all this - it's a year's worth of repression finally coming out.

If you've not the had the delight of meeting me in the chatroom [or had the different delight of running away screaming whenever I've entered], I'm a 20 year old student from England, Britain, UK, with the current schlong measurement of 10.8" by 5.9" (last measurement, using decimals only because they make me look bigger).

I've grown, in wisdom and genitals, since my first encounter with LPSG as a sheltered youth the callow age of 17, back when I couldn't tell a penis from a hotdog - but, thanks to informative posts and many helpful words from the chatrooms from those with similar experiences, I blossomed from a pale, gawky, awkward teenager into a pale, gawky, awkward adult, but one far more comfortable with his cocksize (it's a start - I'm working out now - Rome wasn't well-built in a day). But now the number of chat companions and buddy-lists pals is shrinking, and not just due to the way I write - now the LPSG chatroom has lost its big UK contingent (i.e. those who are online when I am) and has turned into a pic trading cartel: this ain't a bad thing, but its killed the delicate art of conversation and chances for me to make *hilarious* penis jokes.

In short, I looooooove conversation - a lot more than I love having a keyboard with a broken 'o' key. I'll probably be scribbling around on the boards a lot but, more to the point, I'd love emails, Instant Messages, Private Messages, letters written in blood etc. if you want to discuss the thing that keeps LPSG afloat (and what keeps its members' without a steady supply of blood to their heads; and I mean that as a compliment. Although I seem to temporarily forgotten what compliment means...errrrr...duh....)

Email & MSN Message: the_jewish_hamlet@hotmail.com;
    Yahoo Instant Message - tragicwhiteknight@yahoo.com

If you use any other Internet communcation device and think I'd be better off with it (unless it involves downloading a file called virusthatwillkillyou.exe), I'll be happy to add it to my list.

Now I finally feel like a part of the community.
    [This is the part where I expect the lynch mob to come with pitchforks and flaming torches to try to send me away. Well, I guess that takes its time on a 56k modem]

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Welcome aboard!

[quote author=TragicWhiteKnight link=board=meetgreet;num=1056813266;start=0#0 date=06/28/03 at 08:05:26]I couldn't tell a penis from a hotdog [/quote]

Helpful hint: The penis is the one that tastes better without mustard, but both can be eaten with relish! ;D

3. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: ~waves emphatically~

Welcome to the group finally! Looking forward to hearing more from you already...

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Missed your missives, oh great blabbermouthness!

Glad you're back and finetuning your fettle.

Pecker

5. benderten2001

Gold Member

TWK----

Indeed, welcome !

I hope already you realize you're among new-found
    friends.

We look forward to having you with us.

FYI (as you probably know!) the U.K. has brought this forum some VALUED members with wonderful insight and helpful advice.

Readers! ...we know WHO they are, too, don't we? :)

Anyway, TWK....I believe you'll "fit in here" just fine!

6. txquis

Gold Member

how wonderful to have you here.
    Looking forward to more posts. :)

7. Imported

Gold Member

jackinman: Welcome back to the group TragicWhiteKnight. You'll find many uk guys and gals on here.

8. Imported

Gold Member

Longhornjok: For a first-time poster, I'd say you've covered the boards pretty well today, since I see your name all over the "last post" columns. I'd say you'll do just fine here, not-so-old chap!  ;D

9. Imported

Gold Member

kyle: Geez, Trag, I thought you fell off the face of the earth (or drowned in a sewer). Nice to see you're still kickin'.

10. Imported

Gold Member

Ineligible: What an impressive first post! And the other posts I've seen add to the effect.

11. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: yea, and you're pretty funny too! Lol, I welcome your gawky pale ass! Enjoy yourself, and don't be afraid to post too much... (as long as it isn't 300 posts in one week, LOL, Chubby) j/k ;D

12. Max

Max New Member

Welcome again .... even to a Cantab. man.

13. Imported

Gold Member

aussiechick63: Welcome to the group tragic.
    You should be awarded a medal for persistence in trying to accomplish your first post.
    And it was a good one.

14. Imported

Gold Member

throb919: ...or maybe it was the UK mad-cow thing that kept your British beef off the boards for awhile. Lookin' forward to more.

Tony

15. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Welcome back - even I remember you when I first read the entire board back months ago now (yikes)

(and lmao at the mad cow-beef reference).

7x6&C

16. Imported

Gold Member

Dag: TragicWhiteKnight,

your post was one of the 1st i reed here on LPSG. i joined this message board yesterday and today was the 1st time i've posted.

i really enjoyed reading your post and noticed that your email is the_jewish_hamlet@hotmail.com
    the jewish hamlet, does this mean your circumcised?
    if so, how does that make you feel when a majority of British men are uncircumcised?

Cheers mate - dag

Draft saved Draft deleted