My First Post - Waxing Advice?

Or_Paul: First I guess i will get a few things out of the way: this is my first post, I am a straight male, i have been lurking here for w while now and finally decided i would take the two minutes to get an acount.

Anyways on to the hairy part, I had my first major waxing experience today and it was pretty slow and greuling. I usually shave my crotchal area but decided to try waxing sp I had to let it grow out. I waited untill my hair was a about a half cm long then got ready to do the deed. I went and cooked up the wax (nair) and did some tai chi breathing exercises and started waxing.

The first strip only took out a few hairs but caused alot of pain, succesive tries pulled out much more hair but it seemed that the more i waxed the more hair i had on my crotch, eventualy i gave up, decided to give my skin a break for a while and come get some advice. so does anyone have any?

dotadone: My advice, use the cream hair removal, Nair, Neet. i freeball and itch too much with my natural hair style. smooth for 2-3 weeks, also i use glycerine for moisturizer, now that's a freeball. no razor is going near my dick, never. just a beard trimmer up top and i'm ready to go, never any cuts, sore or ingrown hairs.

bigdick04: dude are you crazy don't ever wax, mot unless you just like pain. just trim or shave it or use a cream remover.waxing is crazy :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: