My First Post - Waxing Advice?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jan 31, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Or_Paul: First I guess i will get a few things out of the way: this is my first post, I am a straight male, i have been lurking here for w while now and finally decided i would take the two minutes to get an acount.

Anyways on to the hairy part, I had my first major waxing experience today and it was pretty slow and greuling. I usually shave my crotchal area but decided to try waxing sp I had to let it grow out. I waited untill my hair was a about a half cm long then got ready to do the deed. I went and cooked up the wax (nair) and did some tai chi breathing exercises and started waxing.

The first strip only took out a few hairs but caused alot of pain, succesive tries pulled out much more hair but it seemed that the more i waxed the more hair i had on my crotch, eventualy i gave up, decided to give my skin a break for a while and come get some advice. so does anyone have any?

2. fourtwenty

fourtwenty Member

don't wax, dude....honestly what i do is use a beard trimmer and then shave, but i hardly ever shave.

3. Imported

Gold Member

dotadone: My advice, use the cream hair removal, Nair, Neet. i freeball and itch too much with my natural hair style. smooth for 2-3 weeks, also i use glycerine for moisturizer, now that's a freeball. no razor is going near my dick, never. just a beard trimmer up top and i'm ready to go, never any cuts, sore or ingrown hairs.

4. Imported

Gold Member

bigdick04: dude are you crazy don't ever wax, mot unless you just like pain. just trim or shave it or use a cream remover.waxing is crazy :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice