My first post...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by empressfromme, Apr 4, 2005.

1. empressfromme

empressfromme New Member

Well, I've been lurking for quite a while and finally decided to post. I've noticed that many LPSG members wonder why so many lurkers take so long to post, that is, if they ever do at all. I hesitated to post because I do not have a large penis. I am 5.75" by 4.5" But I have discovered that there are several members of average endowment who are welcomed on the site, so I decided to jump in and join the conversation.
    Greetings!

2. East

East New Member

welcome! it's nice to see a new member. i'm fairly new as well and I must say it's nice to be able to relate to others. don't worry about your size, while most men on this board are well endowed, we certainley welcome you. so yeah, welcome and have fun!

3. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: Hey there!

Enjoy your stay brah! Oh, and don't be a troll. Keep posting, because one post still makes you a near-lurker-that-nobody-will-like.

Chris

4. trance604

trance604 Member

Albums:
    welcome to the site

5. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the site! I'm Phoenix, nice to meet ya! Hope ya have as much fun here as I do!

6. penilecode

penilecode New Member

:D Glad to have you with us Empress. Don't worry about your size. There are some of us that aren't as well hung as others but we are still like a big family.
    WELCOME :)

7. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

Yah, like me. I'm 6 - 6.5 x 5.5 hard. I'm here for the people. The people here are sooo rad. Also like, I dig helpin people out. I used to be a peer counselor in high school and junior high.

8. Freddie53

Gold Member

Welcome!!!
    And don't feel like the lone ranger about your size. There are a lot of us that are about your size. We are all welcomed here. These folks are wonderful. Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I have. Keep posting.

9. dfox7.3x5

dfox7.3x5 New Member

[post=297096]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Welcome! You won't believe his, but I've actually gotten larger since I've been on this site, maybe two years. It may help that I'm "older." Cocks tend to stretch out. But I'm thicker, too. It's probably all the inspiration I get from the great guys here. (Well, maybe not, but I'm sure not going to quit logging on!)

David Fox

10. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

:hi: Good to have you here, empressfromme:

Seems like you have no problems not being as large as some on the forum, so we certainly can't have. I suspect there're quite a few that rank along with you on that score and our doors are open for all who have an interest in the subject. Lets get to know each other :excl:

11. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, Empress.

Am I supposed to bow or curtsey?

12. tuck9

tuck9 New Member

Albums:
    Let me say welcome too! I'm new too, but can't wait to log in every day because these guys and gals are super. They are super supportive of one another... not something you see much anymore these days!

With VERY VERY FEW exceptions, I don't think you will find many guys anywhere who would not want to be bigger than they are. Most of us are still growing...... physically, mentally, and emotionally. Come grow with us.

13. empressfromme

empressfromme New Member

Thanks guys, for such a warm welcome. It isn't that I'm insecure about my size, I actually am fine with it. I was just unsure whether the folks on the board would be interested in the input of someone who doesn't fit the stated purpose of the board. But since everyone has been so welcoming, I think I'll stick around for a while! :)

14. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

15. steve319

Gold Member

I'm new to LPSS too, empressfromme, and let me tell you that the people here are some truly wonderful examples of humanity! Clever, witty, informed, accepting, candid, concerned, and supportive of personal development. How can we go wrong with that combination?

Plus, they've been really accepting (or at least tolerant! LOL!) of newbies like me with strictly average stats but a willingness to jump in and contribute.

Glad to have you here.

16. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

Welcome! Don't worry about your size at all, we could really care less! As others have said, I'm here for the people, and I often forget what LPSG even stands for, except that it's just a fun place to be a part of!

17. steve319

Gold Member

Off topic post (sorry), but I wanted to ask yaoifun about part of his signature. The mention of a fermata...is it a reference to the musical term (really funny!) or is it by chance from the book The Fermata by Nicholson Baker (and thus, sort of both at once)? I wouldn't ask, but it occurs to me that this book (plus his earlier one, Vox ) might have been discussed here in the past given their fun sexual subject matter (both are fun reads).

If I'm way off, just chalk it up to too little sleep and the old daylight-savings-time-zombie phenomenon.

(Hmmm....given how little sense I'm making, perhaps I should stop posting and get some sleep now...) -_-

18. jonb

Gold Member

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

How was that?

Draft saved Draft deleted